الكاتب : anti_propaganda   المشاهدات : 1,157   الردود : 24    ‏2007-09-17
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-09-17
  1. anti_propaganda

anti_propaganda مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    45years of the so called democracy since the revolution against the monarchy system…..17 years of unified Yemen and yet Yemenis still on struggle to fulfill their basic life needs. objectives of revolution yet has not seen the light except on official news papers front page.

The current political situation is totally devastating , Yemenis are miserably lost between a ruling party manipulated by a group of wealthy and corrupt people and the opposition coalition parties which has proven to be totally passive , has no feasible political agenda and of no credibility whatsoever.

The government of general people’s conference imposes shamelessly that Yemenis should be grateful for whatever they have offered them, where the bitter reality is that the more corrupt a person is the higher he goes in office and the people should submit to their well and never to complain.
    On the other hand the opposition groups which I wouldn’t call political parties coz they still have long way to go to deserve such a name, live in the dark doing nothing but to protest everything and anything with a justificative ideology of “ we can’t do nothing” while they pathetically know that they just choosed not to bother.

A month ago I was in Yemen in a vacation and I was literally appalled by the tragic situation Yemen has come into.
    I could go on and on talking about how difficult , how miserably people struggle to survive. People has totally lost the well to dream. Lost the hope of a better future. The majority of population are just trying to make it another day. And yet it wouldn’t be enough to convey the misery of millions of Yemenis .
    what are we the young , the educated Yemenis going to do about it?
    how many of us dare to take upon themselves the oath to work hard to do something for Yemen?
    how do u think it’s possible within the current situation we are supposed to do anything?
    What scenario do u think of about imposing such change?

Questions I here put before you for discussion with the hope that ur participation answering them would make the first step towards change?​

luvs
    anti_propaganda

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-09-17
  3. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [QUOTE=anti_propaganda;3252581]
    45years of the so called democracy since the revolution against the monarchy system…..17 years of unified Yemen and yet Yemenis still on struggle to fulfill their basic life needs. objectives of revolution yet has not seen the light except on official news papers front page.

i have never been in yemen before, but i read and heard a lot about that and its getting more worse every day

The current political situation is totally devastating , Yemenis are miserably lost between a ruling party manipulated by a group of wealthy and corrupt people and the opposition coalition parties which has proven to be totally passive , has no feasible political agenda and of no credibility whatsoever.

The government of general people’s conference imposes shamelessly that Yemenis should be grateful for whatever they have offered them, where the bitter reality is that the more corrupt a person is the higher he goes in office and the people should submit to their well and never to complain.
    On the other hand the opposition groups which I wouldn’t call political parties coz they still have long way to go to deserve such a name, live in the dark doing nothing but to protest everything and anything with a justificative ideology of “ we can’t do nothing” while they pathetically know that they just choosed not to bother.

its a little sounding or reminding me, what here the people in the east had........
    because the politicans did there nothing, they made it - the people there - first even in the dark, later they went on the streets and called there "WE ARE THE PEOPLE" (so plz look for us and not for the president and and and)
    and after a while they needed to do something, because this people were getting more and more every day................and have been fighting with this words for their rights

A month ago I was in Yemen in a vacation and I was literally appalled by the tragic situation Yemen has come into.
    I could go on and on talking about how difficult , how miserably people struggle to survive. People has totally lost the well to dream. Lost the hope of a better future. The majority of population are just trying to make it another day. And yet it wouldn’t be enough to convey the misery of millions of Yemenis .
    what are we the young , the educated Yemenis going to do about it?
    how many of us dare to take upon themselves the oath to work hard to do something for Yemen?
    how do u think it’s possible within the current situation we are supposed to do anything?
    What scenario do u think of about imposing such change?

i dont know what to do, but i try to help with things and try to ask here the companys, if they support there poor families, that they can send at least their children to school and get medical help for free

Questions I here put before you for discussion with the hope that ur participation answering them would make the first step towards change?​

there really must change a lot, that people can get back to dream and see sometimes, that even dreams can become true, they need and deserve that

luvs
    anti_propaganda
    [/QUOTE]

thanks for sharing this

[​IMG]

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-09-17
  5. yemen_samurai

yemen_samurai عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

1st of all may i ask where do u live brother????

because msot of the people of yemen here in this Majlis r may be the most educated and they know about what's happening as well as knowing that they r the future of the country,,,,,,,
    but
    most of them r not living in yemen
    the others r not welling to live in yemen
    they r escaping instead of standing
    we r the future of the country
    we may be studying aboard, but that's to know better not to escape
    our country needs all of us ...... all of us
    the future and disteney is what we make not what we get

thanks bro

that was good, but it shouldn't be a dum discussion
    we should have the well to put that in real life
    to make the future better
    it's our responsibility, no ones else
    only ours

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-09-17
  7. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    First of all This topic is to be pinned!

Second, Bro you really did bring up something thats indeed very hard to approach or even find an answer to.

So, i'll speak up my mind as a student who cares just like you do. With our current corrupt government there is NOWAY that we'll have any positive changes.

Every government official cares about himself, he does not give a daym about the fundamental needs of the citizens. As long as he has the chair reserved for his son, or even has the right connection, he wouldn't give a daym about the next door neighbor that just recently graduated and is starving to eat!

This is one government official, what would your reaction be like, when you come to the fact that our government is made up of a mafia, that inherited human blood sucking genes?

I hope you get what i mean brother!

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-09-17
  9. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    What do you expect from a messed up government
    that doesn't encourage or help out the Yemeni Youth in the country
    I am happy going back to Yemen with my degree and help improve our country inshallah, but is that appreciated or not,
    ?? and how does this government look at us
    my friend went back to Yemen, she had a U.S high school diploma
    she went to college in Yemen, she said she was treated with no respect, discrimination from the president of the college himself, they even put her scores in a separate paper because she is an american girl(they said)... she explained to them that they don't have the right to do that and that she is a Yemeni-ah no matter what passport she has..as a result she suffered, she hated the day she went to Yemen..........

first before anything else
    are we respected in our own country?, Why do we feel that we have to fight for your simple right in your own country male or female
    it's just ridiculous, i even feel sad when talking about it
    Our country is so messed up and think backward
    i have hope but be sure it's going to take along time until that old Yemeni mind changes and the government realizes their
    responsibilities and eliminates the corruption
    ان الله لا يغير ما بقوم حتى يغيروا ما بانفسهم

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-09-17
  11. yemen_samurai

yemen_samurai عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

sorry ma'am, but this is our country
    we should wait for the appreciation from others to do something for the counry
    and escaping isn't a solution, but standing
    we r the future.. yemen future
    it's our counry as it is thiers
    scaping is giving them the green light to do what they want

regards
    with all my respect

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-09-17
  13. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

with out a doubt escaping is not the solution, our destiny is in our hands and if we don't work towards it, someone who doesn't deserve a thing will take the advantage of our irresponsibility

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-09-17
  15. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

Masha allah Samiah, well explained.

Although i've suffered the same when going back to yemen to get some education, but i still feel really sorry for your friend.

Personally, i think she or should i say (we) were treated like that, because they hate us. They are jealous that we moved on to look for the best for ourselves and our families. We isolated their corrupted rules.

And for us to Step beyond that level, we have to educate ourselves because we are the next generation thats going to bring the best to our homeland.

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-09-17
  17. anti_propaganda

anti_propaganda مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    sister rita i thank u for ur concern,,,,i'm glad to know there are people who care about yemen even though they've never been there(being part of the change u want to see in the world

yemen samurai...i'm, not giving excuses here but sometimes if u can not be part of solution u don't need to be part of the problem.
    what i'm tryting to say here is that even those people who leave yemen can still do alot for yemen. the least they can do is that they give their children better education and put the seeds of love for their country in their souls and I'm sure they will someday get a chance to do something good for Yemen no matter where they are...........your patriotism is quite impressive...........my sincere gratitude for u

brother ahad i do realize that the topic is too controversial to be easily approached.but in order to change we need to challenge our minds ,to broaden our perspectives and demolish our differences.

what u said is absolutely true,,,,,the government is a typical mafia.....but it's our time they're living...our future offices they are rotting in.....and the day must come when some of us will be there , at a place where they can change

.sister samiah thanx for the gesture pinning the topic.....i want to tell people who live abroad don't need you to come back to yemen to suffer with us just to justify that u care for yemen...on the contrary we need u to come to yemen only when you are capaable pf doing something. people in yemen will suffer for u happily if they knew that u people care about them.
    a little something from everybody would make a huge change

luvs to all

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-09-17
  19. yemen_samurai

yemen_samurai عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

that's exactly what i want to hear
    and that's what's going on

if every yemeni felt that i'm sure that we'll be in our way to the change