Ahad's First moments in college....let the stress begin!

الكاتب : عــاهد   المشاهدات : 519   الردود : 8    ‏2007-09-02
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-09-02
  1. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I’ll just go right into the topic,

I’ve fast forward to the point where I entered college.
    As I entered the building, going to my first class (intro to college I was reciting the prayers) That allah helps me and all muslim students.
    Anyways, I went around the hall looking for my room ofcourse I had to, because it was my first time entering that building. Ok finally I found it! I was 10 minutes late (not a big deal since its only the first day:D). Looking through the small glass window the class was already full of students.

Knock ….knock... I opened the door…. entered and closed it. it wasn’t even four steps that I’ve walked maybe two and all I hear is “HA HA HA HA HA HA HA” I looked around wondering what’s going on? Every one was laughing except for the pro. I was like “what the hell, what are they laughing at?” I kept walking towards the teacher’s desk…. signed my name, and picked up a hand book. I walked off and the next thing I hear is “OOOh my god Ahad HA HA HA HA HA HA” The pro was also laughing this time it wasn't just her, the students also laughed again.

I looked at her with a “what the hell” look and she told me “ you’re so funny. I can’t believe this, Its your first day...oh sorry your first minute of class and you're already stressed out! You’re probably gonna be the joker of the semester!” I was like “oh the shirt yea I know its kinda funny”

The shirt was a shirt that I had bought off the day before when I left Manhattan from work. It was an attitude shirt that said “ Good morning Let the STRESS begin” I guess that’s what made all of them laugh.

So…I went off sat down looked at the handbook followed along and met some new friends A while later someone was tabbing my back from behind.

Who would tab me?:confused: i don't know anyone here!

I turned around to see who it was?...It was my friend Regina from high school! She was laughing as I turned around. “when are you gonna stop being funny?” was the first thing she said, she didn’t even give me a chance to greet her.

“ahhh its in the blood” was my response to her.
    After this we waited for another 5 minutes till we were dismissed.
    I was walking in the hallway checking my phone if I got new messages from work and at the same time talking to Regina.

She asked me how was my summer, I told her it was fine and all that stuff.
    Then I asked her what was she majoring, she said business, I was like let me see your class schedule maybe I have a class with you. Since I was business major too. I took a look at the classes.” Grrrrr nothing except for this class” I said.

Then She said” come on you’re slow” and I said “not slower than you getting to your next class.” She hit me in my shoulder, and laughed. I told her "Come on get lost you have a class in less than 6 minutes"

She was like "oh snap" and walked away!

Second class…….. to be continued

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-09-02
  3. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!:) you something else

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-09-02
  5. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    something else? :confused:

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-09-02
  7. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    أيويه سمثنج الص ايششششششش مالك مش فاهم

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-09-02
  9. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    i know its something else...but what is so special?

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-09-02
  11. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Basically what i did is completing you, so if you heard some one telling you "you are something else" that mean you are some one unique, and one of the kind, i dont know if you guys use this in the East, but we do use it here in the mid-west

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-09-02
  13. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    actually your shirt broke the ice in the class by them laughing......and the instructor thought your funny
    so you got your self a good impression from the first day
    ;)

Waiting for the rest

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-09-02
  15. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    go study man..

مكني زرقة ما زرقة

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-09-02
  17. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Yea you could say something like that! ;)

Ladies are always lenient, hopefully i break the ice in her heart

مشاركة هذه الصفحة