مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-08-23
  1. بلال مرشد

بلال مرشد عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-11-12
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Life Is Struggle

In life, there's always time for everything. There's time for you to have your meal when you feel hungry; there's also time for you to take a rest when you feel tired. When you hurt somebody's feeling, then comes the time for you to ask for forgiveness. On the other time, there's an occasion when you fail from your exams, any kind of exams. So, that's the time for you to restart again and be revived for the next exams, and so on.

For the same reason, there's time to forgive and to forget. It's for sure that in life somebody may hurt you, physically or mentally. Whatever the form of the hurt you get, you may feel so sad about it, and more than that, you may hate the person who did it to you for the rest of your life.

Recently, i faced this kind of situation. I felt so sad because someone hurt my heart so deep that made me cry all day and in every single minute a had. My feeling was unstable. Once, i thought that it might be the end of my life (what a foolish), and in the next time, i thought i wanted to kill 'this someone' who did this to me (what a cruel thought). I already asked 'this someone' why 'this someone' did it to me. But i got no answer. Then, i decided to ask my heart what should i do. Because i didn't want to waste by life only for 'this someone'.

I found the answer finally. I had to forgive 'this someone' and forget 'this someone' also. Why i did this? Firstly, it was for my own good. I didn't want to live my life in the shadow of my anger towards 'this someone'. And i realized that all of the things that had happened were also my fault. I aready asked forgiveness from 'this someone', and i didn't care whether 'this someone' forgave me or not. To ask forgiveness and forgive 'this someone' are my duty; 'this someone' duty to forgive me.

Secondly, after i forgave 'this someone', i can more easily to forget, not to forget 'this someone' because 'this someone' is still my friend, but to forget all that sad things and feelings. And finally, i can continue my life in a more peace heart and mind, not with any kind of anger because of 'this someone'.

I then knew that i had passed so much time when finally decided the right thing according to me. There was time when i faced a bad situation. When this time passed, came the time for me to think about the way out of the situation. Apparently, i knew that my time to forgive had came, followed by the time to forget the bad things and feelimgs.

Now,when i had set my heart free from this anger, i feel like a new person, and i think that i am a better person now. There's no need to keep anger within your heart. In fact, it will make you always have the feeling that life is not fair towards you. This is a very very bad thought, right?

So, when the time comes for you to forgive, you just do it. When you can forgive, you can also forget it. The next step is to continue your life, because life must go on whether you want it or not. So, live you life. In fact, life is a miracle and blessing for everyone of us. Don't waste it.

For 'this someone', maybe someday when there's time and chance comes to us to meet again, i hope i can still be your friend like i used to be. And i want to renew our 'bad' relation into a better one, because it's better to have more friend than one enemy. Moreover, i miss you a lot.

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-08-23
  3. howbani

howbani قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-10-16
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    والله اول موضوع في الانجليزي حفضته في جهازي هذا هو ... مشكوووووووور

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-08-24
  5. بلال مرشد

بلال مرشد عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-11-12
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    اخي العزيز howbani
    شكرا على مشاركتك و ردك
    الجميل

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-08-24
  7. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

thank u so much for sharing this - i liked to read it
    and
    i hope that everything is going like u want - even if u want this someone back in ur life

[​IMG]

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-08-25
  9. بلال مرشد

بلال مرشد عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-11-12
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thanks so much to you
    best regards

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-08-25
  11. keep it real