الكاتب : shareef   المشاهدات : 1,573   الردود : 18    ‏2007-08-15
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-08-15
  1. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Fortunately, I was searching my old saved school work, and i was able to find an old report i wrote for my English class in the 10th anniversary of Tupac Shaker’s death,, and really saved me from writing............................... [​IMG]

TUPAC SHAKUR 1971-1996

September 13, 2006 will mark the 10th anniversary of Tupac Shaker’s

death, and I would like to take this chance to write about my favorite artists of all

time. His name is Tupac Amaru Shakur; he was named Tupac after an Inca chief

meaning a shining serpent. Shakur comes from the Arabic word meaning

thankful. His mom is Afani Shakur who is previously known as Alice Fayen

Williams; one of the Black Panther party leaders. The Black Panther party aimed

at the re-opening of the New York public schools, feeding kids breakfast, and

give equal rights to all African Americans. The story of Tupac’s real father

remains untold and has been a growing issue throughout his entire life. “I don’t

know I just did not feel hard” Tupac once said. Tupac was born on June 16, 1971

in the Bronx New York. He grew up around many influential leaders of the Black

Panther party. I started reading about Tupac shortly after his death when his

story spread around the world. His work, music and poetry were translated to

many other languages and people around the world viewed him in a different

perspective; an artist, poet and a legend. In his childhood people called him the

“Black Prince.” he was a smart kid, he loved reading and writing to the point that

he once read the entire edition of the New York Times at age 6. Tupac retrieved

into writing love songs and poetry when loneliness began to wear him. Tupac’s

family moved to a lot of places including the Bronx, Harlem, Brooklyn and
    Baltimore. “I remember I used to cry every time we moved, my major thing in

growing up was that I couldn’t fit in, because I moved a lot I didn’t have any

buddies to grow up with” he said. At age 12 Tupac began acting at the 127th

street resembles; a theater group in the Harlem section of Manhattan. In

Baltimore at age fifteen he fell into rap. He started writing lyrics and rapping

freestyle. He called himself MC New York and made people think he was a tough

guy. People in small towns feared the big apple’s reputation. He enrolled in the

illustrious Baltimore school of arts. That’s where he studied acting with white kids

and began to get along with them for the first time in his life. After moving to

Oakland Tupac teamed with the Humpty-Hump; an Oakland based rappers. As

he joined the team in 1990 the team released their best album called “...

pockets”. Not to long until he became independent artist. In 1992 he released his

first, and one of the best hip-hop albums of all time called “2pacalypse Now”.

People fell in love with his music quickly, and “2pacalypse now” put him in a high

speed lane to stardom in the age of 21. Tupac was an actor as well, the same

year he released “2pacalypse now” he also starred in “Juice”; a movie about

gangs. The movie was successful enough to introduce him to the big screen. In

1993 he recorded and released another rap phenomenon called “Strictly for my

N.I.G.G.A.Z.”. IN 1993 Tupac played a single father in John Singleton’s famous

love film called “Poetic Justice” co-starring Janet Jackson. In 1994 Tupac was

shot five times during a robbery in the music city in New York. He quickly

recovered from his injuries to produce his most artistic accomplishments of all

time including “Me Against the World” and the double cd-set album “All Eyez on

Me”. He sold over five million copies. Tupac was famous for the speed of his rap

lines, he was so fast to the point that he could just go to the studio and start

recording from the top of his head. Tupac’s accuracy and success sparks tension

among the rap community, especially with his former best friend Biggi Smalles.

Biggi is one of my favorite artists, and a Hip-Hop legend who was murdered a

year after Tupac. Tupac was grateful to his mom, he made many beautiful songs

for her, and he often called her the “Black Queen”. Tupac music is not nowadays

type of rap music, although it contains some irritation, but it is meaningful music.

Some of Tupac’s famous phrases are “only God can judge me”, “I got shot five

times but I’m still breathing…living proof there’s a God if you need a reason” and

“It’s hard to care when no one loves you”. Although Tupac Shakur is not

physically alive, but his music, legacy, and famousness are continuously

growing, he once said “When I die I want to be a living legend”. Almost every

year a movie, an album, or book come out with Tupac’s work. The latest cover of

people’s magazine in titled “Tupac: life after Death”. Tupac’s first album after

death was “Makavlli” though the spelling is different “Machiavelli” was a 14th

century Italian hero who fakes his death in order to come back and gain power.

In September 13, 1996 Tupac was shot by unknown gunmen in Las Vegas,

much of what happened that night remains mastery to this very day
    .​

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-08-15
  3. إبراهيم ناصر

إبراهيم ناصر مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-04-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    يا الله احنا و 2pac
    do you guys have something better
    I am not joking
    I am serious

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-08-15
  5. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Poems by Tupac

Poems by Tupac
    When Ure Hero Falls ​
    In The Depths of Solitude ​
    And 2Morrow​
    I Cry ​

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-08-15
  7. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Tupac was a legend? but c'mon man....

Let's talk about pple who really affected the society...not some gangs who were just rapping...

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-08-15
  9. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Abu-muhmmed as you see we joke, and when it comes to serious we are serious...........this is a serious topic as i promised everybody i will write about tupac,, dont come in with close eyes, and start to criticizing my topic. I post topics to have fun and joke, and i post educational topics for everybody to learn, this one by the way is about a great legend, if you dont like it dont read, others will......so with all the respect abu-muhammed mind your own business, and why you always criticizing others about their topics, and sometimes crying because we dont have good topics in the section, when you dont have anything at all. i see you these days you starting to play around, come on be good guy, and if you dont like something dont read it .................salam

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-08-15
  11. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Adel, this is part of my series "tell me some, i tell you all" and i'm going to talk about good and bad people, i'm writing about a legend, and presented him from a whole different prospective other than what you said "gangster or a rapper" I presented tupac as an artist, a poet and a legend regardless of what he is and what he did. we write about Hitler who was trying to kill all the world's population, is that mean we are doing the wrong things,,, NOT at all, it just mean we are talking about some history. every body knows about my point of view towards rap music or hip hop music, dose that mean i'm prohibited from writing about a legend who was a rapper .........NO

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-08-15
  13. إبراهيم ناصر

إبراهيم ناصر مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-04-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    طيب لا تعصب يمكن يقرح عرق

ya brother I just came and wrote my opinion and I will thread in any topic I want no matter who is it for....I don't like to just watch and not say anything.....that's how I am I can't change it.....and I am not criticizing no body ya brother.....if something is not going right I will say it to anybody....you are right I don't have good topics in this section, but they are better then your tupac thing......come on guys don't be so stupid....and start opening some good topics.....and believe me if a topic is not good i will not mind my own business....and please show me how am i playing around in here....you don't know who you are talking to....so don't push it to far....salam you shareef

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-08-15
  15. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    great great stuff ya shareef...and as i am reading your reading, i'm being pulled to it; great work bro

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-08-15
  17. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thank you for understanding

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-08-15
  19. keep it real

keep it real قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :