1. خفا الاحزان

خفا الاحزان عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-07-20
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    IN THE NAME OF ALLAH
    Salam

As you know most of us have problem just because we are Muslims. Why?, that's the thing that we don't know. Is it true that if 9/11 didn't happen Muslims now day would of have been in a batter shap? Did America and the other strong nations took it as a great reason to put us( Arab Muslims) down as the most valent people on earth. WHy isn't drug dealrs and others aren't punshed like how muslims are being punished right now? Why did the hijab became an case in courts and nations speech?
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EWPgP8WCtTk
    watch this video and then give tell us what you think about the things a said
    Thanx a lot
    May Allah help us live this life

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-08-09
  3. إبراهيم ناصر

إبراهيم ناصر مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-04-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I really don't like politics, because it drives me crazy, but I will answer you
    first of all, you think the muslims are the ones who did the 9/11 attack?? if the answer is yes, then you are absolutely wrong, because we would the first plane that flied after the attack was the one with the Bin Laden family?????? and we 50 thousands or less from Jews workers never attend that day?????? and why and why
    it's been planned out sister
    the second thing, we should be proud of ourselves, because we are muslims, and we hae to show it and prove it to everybody that Islam is the religion of peace
    Last but not least, women who wear hijab should be happy about themselves, it might be hard around different non muslim society, but they should stick with it.
    that's what I had to say. Salam to everybody

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-08-09
  5. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Very nice topic sister, this really shows how concerned you are!

Ok, Yes 911 had a great impact on how others view us (muslims)!
    But as you know, muslims are always targeted.
    Insha allah victory soon!

This world is nasty!
    لماذا سميت دنيا؟
    سميت دنيا لدنائتها!

Another point is, most think that Ladies who wear hijab are not that attractive!
    But let me tell you something, i like a girl with a hijab more than a girl without a hijab!

The hijab is to reserve a women's dignity, modesty, and integrity.

salam

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-08-09
  7. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

i dont know why its like that or u think like that
    because there are good and bad people everywhere .......there are good muslims and bad christians, there are good christians and bad moslems,,,,,,,,,,,,,but u know, the bads are only always some, and then they say its always like that

i hope a lot of people will change their minds

thx for sharing that sister

[​IMG]

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-08-09
  9. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

i dont know why its like that or u think like that
    because there are good and bad people everywhere .......there are good muslims and bad christians, there are good christians and bad moslems,,,,,,,,,,,,,but u know, the bads are only always some, and then they say its always like that

i hope a lot of people will change their minds

thx for sharing that sister

[​IMG]

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-08-09
  11. keep it real

keep it real قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-05-16
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thanks khafa alahzan for opening this nice topic
    like you said its not fair that muslims are treated this way
    but remember that this life is just a test
    its not everything
    we just gotta be patient
    and ask god for help as we struggle with life
    and at the same time
    we have to try to have fun
    cuz god wants us to have fun
    i know its tough being a muslim in america
    but you guys just have to hold on and be strong
    cuz god dosent like the ugly
    and he dosent like those who surrender
    we gotta have faith in god
    cuz things will get better
    thats for sure
    cuz it cant get any worse
    peace

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-08-09
  13. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    sister Khafa alahzan, I thank you for the great topic
    after 9\11 Islam in Americans eyes is associated with terrorists. Although, I do believe there is a big possibility as Abo Mohamed said it was all planed out from Jews. in fact I saw a program in Al-jazera that talked about the 9\11 attack and the question they asked was why didn’t all the Jew employees come to work the day of the attack?. So, that kind a gives us a hint who is behind all of this and who is gaining the benefit from what is happening in the Arab world now.

However, It is not surprising at all, that westerns would target Muslim women wearing Hijab’s because ( We Muslim woman with hijab’s are the ones who really represent Islam. Hijab define us as a Muslim women wherever we Go. We are special among all women in the world with our Hijab
    Do you think that this is something they like to see?
    . of course not. That bothers them to see such religion so strong, the fast growing religion and wherever Muslims go they are known with there commitment to it.

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-08-10
  15. iBn Al-YeMeN

iBn Al-YeMeN قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-06-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    First of all I want to thank our sister for the tremendous topic that deserves to be pinned.
    Second, I would like to say to all Muslims around the world that a REAL Muslim NEVER disgraces him/her self no matter what happens. Since Islam was brought up to this earth, it was targeted and wanted it to be banished from this universe by the disbeliever’s jealousy and hatred.. Jews are the first people in earth that never wanted the existence of Islam due to their jealousy of this wonderful religion. So they try many ways to obliterate our magnificent and plain religion and many more.
    (كلما أوقدوا نارا للحرب أطفأها الله ويسعون في الأرض فسادا والله لا يحب المفسدين) 5:64
    (Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it; but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief.)

Lastly, I would like to ask a question for those members who said that the Jews were behind all what happened in 9/11.For fact, it’s easy for us (Muslims) to believe that the Jews planned all that because they are our number one enemy but How can you persuade or convince a non-Muslim to believe that??

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-08-10
  17. ابراهيم صياد

ابراهيم صياد قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-09
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    انصرو اللة ينصركم
    and victory comes when this world is full of men that want to rasise the world of god allah
    first we need to correct ourselves and be true muslims not just by name or show but by doing what allah said and his massenger
    believe me victory is not soon unless we stop posting songs and stupid stuff
    i know this are small things but this is where you true iman starts if you have faith
    quit to listennig to songs and start burning some quran and lectures to your CDs pray all the prayers ontime
    songs are devils words and quran are allahs words
    so make the right choice for life and after life
    guys we are talikng about afterlife it is endless you know what endless means and there are only two choices
    life is short believe me think what allah is going to ask us about what did you do for this religion
    so my only concern if we want victory it starts for us

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-08-11
  19. الرماد

الرماد عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-05-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم ​

First of all i'd like to thank you sister for posting an important topic specially for us as muslims.
    I appreciate all the brothers and sisters who shared in this topic by thier opinions , and as media showed the truth about 9/11.
    The whole world still confused about the real truth of 9/11.
    Logically for normal human analysis an organzation like AL Qaeda couldn't make this plan out , while they live in Mountains and caves as a huge case ?
    But the strange thing is ... why the leader of AL Qaeda, shikh OSAMA BIN LADIN admitted about the invasions as he called them and later he explained how did they make that plan out and how did they applied the procedures untill the plan finished and the attacked happened .
    There are so many questions till now need to be answered and nobody knows the real truth about that ... i have seen many tapes made about this case ... and every tape contrarys the another.
    Everyone has own analysis like as the media shows him/her.
    I'll give you an example for analysis... and it called the most dangerous secret about 9/11 attacked.
    The word New Yourk city is Composed of 11 characters ... check it out.
    Afghanistan is also same .
    Ramsin Yuseb The terrorist who threatened US on 1993 that he will wrecks the two Towers his name is Composed of 11 characters.
    George W Bush the president of US his name is Composed of 11 characters.
    اسامه بن لادن Composed of 11 characters.
    NY city has 11 cities .
    The first plane hit the building its number is 11.
    The first flight was carrying 92 passengers , and 9+2 =11.
    The second flight .. was carrying 65 passengers 5+6= 11.
    and that all happend in 911 .. by the way 9+1+1 = 11.
    911 is the No.Security.
    Accident Victims were 254 .. 2+5+4=11.
    The explosions that happened in Madrid were on 3/11/2004 ... 3+1+1+2+0+0+4 = 11, and it happened after 9/11 attacked of 911 days ... 9+1+1= 11.
    Now the big surprise ..
    try it out all of you on your computer .. and see what will appear ..
    Go to the Microsoft word pad .. write down like this shape ... Q33 NY...
    then higlight it .... make the size of font 48 ... choose this type of fonts ... WINGDINGS.. press Enter .. see what you will get .. by the way Q33 NY was the No. of one of the flights .

And another people say the filgts were not carrying anyone and even the passengers did not mentioned in any report in the investigations ... Still confuuuuuuuuuused...

About hijab i'll tell you that the Islam allah gloryed us by islam and everything that islam tells us to do .. and if we choose another way we lost and Humiliation.. so we always should be proud of islam and proud of ourselves as muslims .. Whatever we were exposed to harassments from others.

Thank you sister again for your topic

مشاركة هذه الصفحة