مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-08-01
  1. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    'In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful'

Lately I have been hearing sad news about some of our Yemeni Youth and the problems they create by themselves and now suffering the consquences
    Unfortunately, some of our Yemeni Youth are selecting the wrong path to live (the short cut), putting their lives in risk and their families in stress after they get in jail.
    without thinking of the how many lives they distroy in return for money.
    .............​

This really happened, a couple of Yemeni males were arrested and accused of being drug dealers
    and all the evidence are against them

having that said, questions has to asked
    what really makes them select this risky (haram) path? what are the factors that lead them to it?
    and how do we prevent that from happening to our new generation?

please everybody speak up your mind

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-08-01
  3. ابراهيم صياد

ابراهيم صياد قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-09
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    What I see ya sister samiah is that this for some of us is already planned from yemen.
    people from yemen plan what they are going to do once the come to the usa. for example they tend to say man we going to chill and it is easy to get girls
    once they think this way they tend to go deep and start the drug dealing thing
    Also another factor is family if your family doesn't show you the right path and take you to the mosque with them when ever they get a chance.
    so I say family have a big role of raising kids without a doubt
    I see alot of drug dealers that thier family is loose the father doesn't pray also the mother so what we we expect.
    thank you samiah for bringing up this topic

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-08-01
  5. maram

maram عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-22
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    great topic samiah
    i agree with a shab alyemeni
    family are our role models after Mohamed (PBUH) if they dont gide us to the right path then who alse they should give there childerns some of there times
    but our parents must be educated(teach us what is right and what is wrong (in a way that we like it )) they have try to be open with there kids other wise they will do thing behind there backs

being away from allah
    knowing what is hala and what is haram but still doing it

also friends
    when u hang out with a bad friend u will realize that you are going to the rong way the will take you to the to the wrong path
    cant think of more now

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-08-01
  7. keep it real

keep it real قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-05-16
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    its not about religon its about poverty
    where ever you find poverty you will find drugs
    so i think if drugs spread in yemen the main cause is poverty
    because people tend to use drugs if they have many problems in thier lives
    it helps them release the stress of daily life
    ofcourse rich people use it too but they use it for fun
    an example of what im saying is the united states it is known that drugs are very common in the ghetto
    and it is very rare to find in the rich places
    ive known lots of drug addicts in my life
    and they all started having drugs when life got rough on them
    almost none of them started drugs for fun

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-08-03
  9. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    its a lot of everything
    and its everywhere
    it depends of course first on the parents to show whats right and wrong................then of course even on the schools
    and
    a lot u have to know the friends of ur children

and that happens a lot to children, there parents are both working, so they dont care or maybe they dont have the time (as they say) to care.................

then the children choose the wrong ways for life...............

and
    that has to change again in the whole world - not only there
    and that
    depends on the gouverments too, that mothers can stay at home and not need to go to work because of a need for money for living

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-08-04
  11. Muthanna

Muthanna قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Good topic Samiah

it's a serious problem

... I'll come back later or tomorrow to comment and say what I think about it

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-08-04
  13. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

A person planing ahead of time and starting in haram jobs is even worser than a person who gets lead to it, as you said a lot of times if we go back to the basic (the family) he didn't find someone to be close to him, showing him whats halal and haram (enroll him in the mosque to learn and memorize quran) , advise and guide him to the right path
    unfortunately, if he doesn't find that in his house, he grows up to not be capable of distinguishing, get influenced by bad friends, doesn't understand why he should avoid selecting this path.
    as a result he convinces his self that this path suites him,

Alshab Alyemeni
    Thanks a lot for passing and commenting

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-08-04
  15. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

you pointed out important thing. some parents are illiterate about the dangerous paths out there, or don't know there son is a drug dealer,. On the other hand, there son takes advantage of that knowing that his parents are confident in him, and don't ask about what kind of friends he has. so in that case nowadays parents should at least be familiar with his son's friends as well as being knowledgeable about the bad (haram) paths out there, also as you said being a close friend to your son is important for him to have one on one conversations, try to test him in knowing his opinion in those wrong paths

Maram
    Thanks a lot for passing and commenting

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-08-05
  17. Muthanna

Muthanna قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    :) back

really yesterday I didn't read all the comments

as I see the other members have answered to your questions

they said exactly what I wanted to say

yeah , Yemeni Youth did that because they wanted to get a lot of money as quickly as possible

Plus , they aren’t well brought up

.. I think these are the main factors

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-08-05
  19. yemenreform

yemenreform عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    There are many reasons to select the wrong path
    It is not wrong just because its Haram
    Muslims and non-Muslims understand its wrong

In general people that deal drugs use it as an easier source of income. You don't need a lot of education or degrees to qualify for that job. Most of these people come from a struggling lower class where the family is not well educated and they are poor

Now a Yemeni kid from a poor family with non-educated parents sees the benefits of dealing drugs. The easy money, the risky women, the gang protection, the customized cars, etc

It is a fantasy world that is hyped by the American Media

You look at the other side of the equation as young teen and you see the homework and low grades and low salary from minimum wage jobs and the difficult physical jobs that his father endures to put bread on the table

It is not difficult for the kid to join a gang and start dealing

What can prevent him? 1
    The love of his family and their strong faith in Islam.

Yemeni families are known for their conservative and strong family values. Combined with the discipline and guidance from Islam , you have the best defense against such weak temptations

You will not see many Yemenis dealing or using drugs. They are immediately eliminated from the community

مشاركة هذه الصفحة