مغلق
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-07-31
  1. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I'm here only to announce, that I'm Freezing my membership in this Forum due to the stupidity of the RULES and whoever made the Rules. So what?? if we write in Arabic here, Don't we write English in other Arabic forums of this Majlis, Do they go and Delete the Topic??? NO, Do they Say this Doesn't Belong here, it belongs in the English Section???? NO, they Accept it and they don't say anything. So whoever is responsible for the rules, you need to go back and change the RULE that says: NO Writing Arabic, to (It is Ok to Write Arabic here, but not more than English) OR this forum Is going to loss its very best Members one after Another Until it becomes DEAD. Adel the good person that I really don't know personally, was board and wrote funny headlines in Arabic, I understand there are many other forums or sections he could've displayed that topic in, but he want to share the laugh with his brothers and sisters that really understand him, and live in a country where he live, and totally was OK. I also know that there are some members here that doesn't read Arabic....WELL guess what if you see Arabic comment, DON'T READ IT ...is that simple, go to the next one, there are many English comments or topics you can read....................So Whoever pissed off Adel (i think it was Samiah, because she's the only one that can delete topics) you need to Apologize to him, Or you won't see both of us here again......and Believe me not only Him and I, I'm also capable of taking out a few of the most Actives members in here.....so don't even think twice about it.... Post a Topic(samiah) ad apologize to Adel,,,,,No need to comment on this topic because I'm not going to say anything else, until that Apology is issued

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-07-31
  3. SamiAlganhey

SamiAlganhey عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
    ADEL IS GONE ( REALLY)
    AND NOW shareef Is Leaving too
    I AM SHACKED
    I AM SPEECHLESS

I WILL COME BACK to Speak my Mind or I will Post A new TOPIC
    WE CAN'T Let this Get out of Hand

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-07-31
  5. SamiAlganhey

SamiAlganhey عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Brother shareef , and Brother Adel We need You Both Here. You two are apart of the family and we can't afford to loss you two. That will Break the Family Apart. And No One Wants that. I ask You so kindly to Please Not Leave the Family just Yet. Until we Get a one more moderator or until some changed are made.
    Sister Samiah, If you want my Opinion On the Rules of the Forum, Please Let me know.

Thank You All

God Bless

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-07-31
  7. إبراهيم ناصر

إبراهيم ناصر مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-04-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I don't know why we acting like little babies

instead of making him come back you want to freeze your membership, come on guys grow up

you should do that he was right not if he did something wrong and keeps fighting that it's right

read the rules guys don't be hard headed

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-07-31
  9. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

but
    i really hope that u read it and think twice and adel too

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-07-31
  11. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Man Grow up!
    Come back both of you!
    "freeze my membership" you're not in a gym!

Both Adel and Samaih have to apologize to each other!

salam

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-07-31
  13. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    to shareef and all the members

Shareef first of all i respect your honesty, thanks for realizing that there are rules need to be discussed. I have no problem to accept all your opinions and criticize in this forum because alhamdulliah I was taught to negotiate thoughtfully and come to solutions, thats how
    educated people deal with others (هل يستوي الذين يعلمون و الذين لا يعلمون)

this majjlis is for everyone there is no need for being selfish or disrespectful.

I know your angry about adel, but don't let that make you think with your passion instead of your brain. anyways, It is not surprising to me that a Yemeni thinks that rules are stupid or taking advantage of somebody being nice. and it is also not surprising that a Yemeni sticks with his gender or friend even if he is wrong, Moreover which is funny and ridiculous is that your looking for an apology !!! FROM WHO ?? ( wake up shareef not every female is the way you think she is( iam not apologizing to anybody ( what i did is the right thing and everybody knows ( Iguess you know who has to apologize to the members although it wasn't important if adel admitted that posting it from the first place was wrong which he knew ( with all do respect, there was no need to be sensitive at all. shareef you apologized about the jayz topic you made , cuz you knew it was wrong and you were very flexible because you weren't selfish.

About the Rules concerning Arabic replies and topics.
    Shareef I wish that you gave me your own opinion in the rules when I pinned the topic for two weeks to discuss not when adel did his move!!. I got 3 replies agreeing about the rules , nobody said one word against them, I mentioned them more than once still ignoring. I have no idea why ignore if your against them. anyways, at least we are discussing them now better than nothing!!

when i first became a member, I use to doubt this was an English section, members used to have the majority of their replies and titles in arabic ( does this make sense??whats the difference between an arabic section and an English one??
    This is the only section in english and still we cant keep it that way.I took a decision, It's time to keep this section on track and organized in a fair way.
    and because i am nice, i took into consideration that this is a Yemeni forum and i know members might have to write or joke in arabic once in a while
    These are the rules i made before two weeks

1-Any member replies in any topic in Arabic his or her reply is going to be immediately deleted.

2- THE Chat Topic is the one and only topic in the English forum you can talk in Arabic, German or any language, like any other chat topic in the majlis.

3- Requesting translations from Arabic to English is acceptable

4-writing an Arabic word in English letters is acceptable if
    necessary like salam, inshallah or if the meaning of the word might totally change the message you want to send especially if it’s a verse from the Quran or Hadith.

Now leave Adel's situation aside , he is big enough to cirticize the rules for himself
    and tell me what do you think is very wrong in these rules
    this forum is not only for you , adel and ahad it's for everyone, so i hope your opinion is very thoughtful.
    and for the sake of the forum not anybody else

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-07-31
  15. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    ("i think it was Samiah, because she's the only one that can delete topics) you need to Apologize to him, Or you won't see both of us here again......and Believe me not only Him and I, I'm also capable of taking out a few of the most Actives members in here.....so don't even think twice about it.... Post a Topic(samiah) ad apologize to Adel,,,,,No need to comment on this topic because I'm not going to say anything else, until that Apology is issued"

So what the hell now both of you are ganging up on The moderator and threatening her?

You think this is wise?

This forum will defiantly Die, but New members will bring it to life!

Bottom line____________Who ever wants to leave
    have fun:D

And who ever wants to stay, there is another story to that
    !

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-07-31
  17. ابراهيم صياد

ابراهيم صياد قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-09
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I think what samiah said is clear and agreeable
    thank you

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-07-31
  19. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

Samiah Everything said above there was true!

but i have one more point!

meet me in

قسم الملاحظات

i've already spoke my mind yesterday!

حالة الموضوع:
مغلق

مشاركة هذه الصفحة