التسجيل :
    ‏2007-05-16
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    my dear brothers and sisters since the first day i came into this majlis
    in every forum people are fighting this is sunni and this is shiaa
    islam is a religon of peace and love

why do the christians have tens of mathahib like
    Orthodox, Protestant , Roman Catholic Church, Mormonism, anglican ,Jehovah's Witnesses, etc
    and they are leaving in peace with each other
    and us muslims we have just two main sectors
    which are sunna and shiaa

and we are fighting each in many countries like iraq lebanon and other countries
    there is a cold war going on between iran and saudia arabia
    and both of those countries are trying to win the hearts of the yemeni people

so i dont think that their scams will work on us yemenies because we are smart people and we dont buy those kinds of things

and incase you are wondering im not a sunni or a shiaa

i dont like sunnis or shiia so i say
    [may the devils take the sunna and shiaa all together ]
    and leave the ones that are harmless

with all my blessings to those of them who are on the right path

and please religeous people take it easy
    and chillllllllllllllllllll

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-07-28
  3. keep it real

keep it real قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-05-16
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    i know its a little harsh but its necessary so muslims wake up
    and know that the jews are making the problems between us

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-07-28
  5. خفا الاحزان

خفا الاحزان عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-07-20
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    السلام عليكم
    May Allah be with you brother for this nice topic. It's so sad. I have no idea where thos people come from and why do they speek in Muslims mouths. I'm as a Muslim don't agreee with them. We should unite. Others are laughing at us because of owr way with dealing with thing. We have to stope them one way or another . If life contnuethis way will end up killing on another. We have to speek out against them. They have lived their life now it's our's. We shouldn't let them wron it for us. Youth have to stope their folshness and start feel that the world and our life is geting take by others.
    Salam brother
    I also want to thank you for being who you are
    I want to let you know that your family are so lucky to have a son like you. They must of have done something to be rewarded from Allah. You know what's their reward is having a son like you. May Allah put the faith on our youth's hearts

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-07-28
  7. yemenreform

yemenreform عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    you have a nice idea with a few problems

1- Maybe Christians are not fighting among themselves because they don't really follow their religious guide lines

2- Also there are many ways to divide Muslims other than the basic Sunni and Shia. Within the Sunni there are many sub-divisions and the same within Shia

I think we should be aware of each other and communicate to eliminate the major reasons for these divisions. If you can live next to a Christian country. You can definitely live next to a Muslim country of a different sect

Read the latest news:-
    U.S. Set to Offer Huge Arms Deal to Saudi Arabia

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/28/w...55819-BhECFwRPRuSEnJPz8eoMRA&pagewanted=print

The proposed package of advanced weaponry for Saudi Arabia, which includes advanced satellite-guided bombs, upgrades to its fighters and new naval vessels, has made Israel and some of its supporters in Congress nervous.

The officials said the plan to bolster the militaries of Persian Gulf countries is part of an American strategy to contain the growing power of Iran in the region and to demonstrate that, no matter what happens in Iraq, Washington remains committed to its longtime Arab allies. Officials from the State Department and the Pentagon agreed to outline the terms of the deal after some details emerged from closed briefings this week on Capitol Hill.

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-07-28
  9. keep it real

keep it real قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-05-16
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

i know exactly where these people come from
    they are all working with foreign intelligence to spread havoc
    in our country but the problem is that many of our youth are embracing their thoughts because they are very smart and they use emotions to get into the hearts of the little ones
    but lots of people are starting to open their eyes and know that our real enemies are israel and the country backing it up
    and thanks for your nice words about me
    but i dont deserve all that praising
    i think you parents are lucky to have you as well
    peace

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-07-28
  11. خفا الاحزان

خفا الاحزان عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-07-20
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Salam
    What are you saying yemenreform That's crazy
    That's the point the TV shows and NEWS that you see or hrea
    That's the way the play the game brother
    That's a trip to Muslims to start fight and think like the way Americans and Isreals wants us to think of
    week up and see the truth
    Even if part of what you said is true that weaponies are geting Sudai Arabis that dosen't change a thing they just want to tell you
    LOOK others trying to kill you
    That's their way of playing the game and people like you beleive and make it a big deall
    Salam
    What is peace if people don't know what it mean
    Where is peace if Muslims are killing each other
    Oh, Allah you are the only true thing in life and I believe in you make me strong to fight in this life for you

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-07-28
  13. keep it real

keep it real قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-05-16
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

hello yemen reform its nice to have you with us
    and i would like to thank you for posting those nice videos about yemen in youtube and elsewhere
    i agree with most of what you said
    but lets be honest with each other i think that saudia arabia is getting the weapons to scare iran not to scare israel
    because believe me bro israel isnt afraid of saudia arabia and
    it knows that saudia will never never never hit israel or go int o battle with it
    so you can say that israel and the usa and saudia are on the same team unfortunately or thats what is clear to me at this point

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-07-28
  15. yemenreform

yemenreform عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    You never really know about what team the Saudis are on

It is clear that Israel is standing on Arabic necks with a long sharp knife (long range missiles, Nuclear war heads, and biological weapons with no inspections or criticism from anyone) 1

The Arabs can go to the same source for weapons like what Saudi does, but then they are playing into the arm dealers' hand

We are paying for the weapon companies in America to develop better weapons for America (not for us ) The American military found a rich Saudi Idiot to finance their weapons research and development. They don't have to waste any tax payer money

You know those weapons are good because they have been tested on innocent Muslim people around the world

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-07-28
  17. خفا الاحزان

خفا الاحزان عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-07-20
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Salam
    I can't say anything no more
    This mis will never end,but we will soon
    All Arab around the world will be put down by ............... And Unrespansible Muslims
    Allah make the image for us clear so we can see better

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-07-28
  19. keep it real

keep it real قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-05-16
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

i agree with all that you said
    but i dont know what you meant by th elast sentence

مشاركة هذه الصفحة