SamiAlganhey عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

To all Bothers and Sisters
    Adel Ahmed, Samiah and Mag. And All the Active members of the English Forum.

You guys Have Done a Great Job and Voted for Samiah to be our Moderator. Samiah Is Doing A great Job. But I know that One Person Can Only Do So-Much. And I am not speaking for Samiah But I am speaking for and About this Great Forum. Adel Ahmed Also Made a Great Decision by Putting one of our Moderators from the Past which is Sister MAG. But Sister Mag. Has been Busy for a while Now, And God and her know when she'll be back. Please Don't Get me Wrong, Mag. Is a Great Moderator, its just that She's Busy at the Moment. Which is Fine.

The Reason for the Letter is:

"WE NEED ONE MORE MODERATOR"
    I have Seen Section in this Majlis which Are in Arabic, that Have 3 or more Moderators. Why Can't We Have One More In the English? Are we Limited??

Like I said before. Keep Samiah and Mag. And Just Choose or add a member that you think Is Suitable for that position.0

I think Samiah or Adel Ahmed Should Choose A Third Moderator Because They know what's best for this Forum, And Who can be Honest and responsible in the Same Time. OR we Can Vote For The next Moderator. Which Ever Is Faster or Better.

Samiah Can You Please Send this to Adel Ahmed. Thanks Sister

EVERYONE'S FEEDBACK
    And COMMENTS
    ARE WELCOME

Please feel Free to Say what you want to say

THANK YOU ALL

Regards,
    SamiAlganhey

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-07-28
  3. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    with all my respect sami,
    but

adel choosed mag to be a moderator - so at least he has to say somthing why she is not here or
    have u ever heard before for an inactive moderator?
    he is supporting here and i dont understand why?

when people dont have time - and i speak now in general - why they accept things like that and if they dont know that before - they can at least say "im sorry, but in the moment i cant do it" or something else.

why no one here is thinking of that clear ?
    i have nothing against mag, she is a sister as all here in this forum.

but i dont know where is the problem - maybe im the stupid one who is not understanding that?

its like they put someone on a chair - make things under it and no one can stand up from this chair?????????????

whatever she has - she has to handle that
    and she didnt ask for help - so we cant help

with 3 moderators - thats right - i saw it a lot in other forums, but they all dont have 1 inactive moderator

can anyone make that point clear why its here like that??????

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-07-28
  5. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    seems like someone wants to be a new moderator....no...we want mag out of the moderation....she's not doing her job. period

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-07-28
  7. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

and .............who is it?

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-07-28
  9. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    the writer of the thread :D

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-07-28
  11. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

why u think like that - maybe its only caring of the section.........
    can u take that in ur mind too??????

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-07-28
  13. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    i said maybe...i might be wrong :D....when he's offering the help "i can help" looooooooool

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-07-28
  15. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

then do it
    or
    for what u are waiting??????????? :D

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-07-28
  17. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

Sami from what i noticed in the admin section adel ahmed is not going with voting any more and i am with him because he said some fake nicknames who never been seen in the English section might come in and vote, so for that reason he discuss with the moderators for the certain section and picks the moderator
    That is how they pick the moderators now

and concerning this situation i did post a topic for him two weeks ago, still no respond from him ( it's summer, i guess he is on a vacation, he didn't respond to other moderators as well so it's not just me)
    well, my topic is there and i am just going to have to wait and discuss everything with adel ahmed once he comes back
    other sections do have 3 moderators and still asking him for more, so there not better than us.

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-07-28
  19. خفا الاحزان

خفا الاحزان عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-07-20
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    السلام عليكم
    I 'll like to share with rhis is true that I haven't been her enough,but I want to say that brother KEEP IT really is the best
    I always see his posts and great topics that helps us to do great things in this forum
    I hope that you view what I said. I think he is the only right person to be in this job. He know both Arabic and English which will help a lot
    That was my opinion take it or leave it
    Thanx for your great idea of leting us vote
    I think that a lot of people will agree with me
    Salam

مشاركة هذه الصفحة