مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-07-25
  1. خفا الاحزان

خفا الاحزان عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-07-20
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    السلام عليكم
    brothers and sisters, I really don't know what to say. I love this forum ,but one thing that really kills me . When I see Arabic words writen in English. Or words like I can't read Arabic so write in English or I'll write in Spanish or some other language of your's. Brothers in sister I know that this is an English forum, but you have to learn Arabic some way. If not in an arabic web then where. You should tell others who know how to read and write to teach you. I felt that I was in another world where people that i thought spok my own language didn't. It was a dream, but I don't know when will it end. How can you as Muslims talk in the gans way. (i'm gone, I owne) what kind of word are thos words. What is more funny the the rapers and hip hop singers names that I learned them from you. I know that most of you have a different personlity , but you want to show off to others so you can be cool. Beleive me this isn't hte cool way. Copying fools is not the right way to be a cool person. I wanted to post my idea of pictureing you. I konw that life is a big mis, but you can make people look at you and say I want to be like her/him don't be like them.
    لا تجعلو الذي كفرو يستهزون بكم كونو قدوه لمن اعتبر
    If the Quran is writen in Arabic and everthing in life is saying the name of Allah.You can't learn a language that every one will speek one day. Brotheers and sister don't let anything in life take you off the right bath.
    اتمنئ انى قد اكملتو رسالتى لكم اتمنئ من الله القيدر الرحيم ان يهديكم لنى مش عرفه كيف يمكن لكم ان تعيشو فى حيات المبها وعدم التصيتر ع الشئ الوحيد الذي خلقنا من اجله وهوا عبدة الله سبحانه
    Brothers and Sisters I want you to please think of what I said. Or you will find your self lost one day. It's true that my english is not that good ,but I hope that you got what I meant to say.
    May Allah peace upon us all

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-07-25
  3. ابراهيم صياد

ابراهيم صياد قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-09
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    some times people wants to say something that is arabic in english to me it is ok
    but the rest I highly agree with you like copying other people
    thank you

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-07-25
  5. iBn Al-YeMeN

iBn Al-YeMeN قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-06-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

جزاك الله خيرا

i ask from allah to guide us all to which is best for us in dunia and akhirah

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-07-25
  7. keep it real

keep it real قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-05-16
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thanks alot for your advice however most of the things you mentioned are not true
    first of all i hope you wont leave us because you understood alot of
    things in a wrong way and i want to explain some things to you
    because it seems that you think that when we talk in a certain way its because we want to be kool
    believe me it has nothing to do with what is in ur mind
    'and about the rappers and hip hop singers i never seen anybody showing off about knowing them

by the way the last three sentences are very annoying to me
    with all do respect
    because your saying that if we dont listen to your words we will be lost what makes you think that your wiser than me or wiser than anyone in this forum
    please reply because i wanna know whats goin on in your brain
    my best regards

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-07-26
  9. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاتة

ٍ
    Sister, First, I thank you so much for bringing up such an important issue. I understand the way you are coming from. and your message has been received and your point has crossed over...With you mentioning some words in reference to rappers, I believe that was brother Shareef's topic about the rapper Jayz, it was just a test topic that the brother brought up...nothing more...and secondly, most of us live in the U.S. but i'm sure everyone still knows what's right and wrong(for the most part) and probably as brother keep it real said, you may took it the wrong way when it comes to the members way of talking.... We're not trying to be cool or anything. It's just sometimes we're too humorous ...I thank you once again for your advices and i hope you understood my explanation as well

Alshab​

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-07-26
  11. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thank you sister for the topic
    and your conceren about the members of this forum

brothers and sisters do talk sometimes here in english slang language, as alshab said you might of saw a topic that was loaded with that kind of language
    I get that you want a say that are religion is not just a religion but a way of life, and that's how every muslim should think
    sister, concerning the arabic post's and what are the conditions member can write in arabic. i added rules in the pinned topic
    (english rules) you can check it if you want

thanks again

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-07-26
  13. خفا الاحزان

خفا الاحزان عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-07-20
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    السلام عليكم
    Thank you to for sharing with us
    May Allah keep you away from the harmful ways in life

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-07-26
  15. خفا الاحزان

خفا الاحزان عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-07-20
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    السلام عليكم
    جزاك الله خير ايضا اخى ابن اليمن

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-07-26
  17. خفا الاحزان

خفا الاحزان عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-07-20
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

سلام عليكم
    Brother I really want to thank you for your great reply on my post. I can see that what I was saying only part of it you got, but the rest not. I didn't think anything bad about you, but I never thought that one day I will pass by a yemen forum where Muslims people meet and read the word that I read in this forum. Pluse , I didn't think that i'm wiser than any one in here. All I said is that a lot of people get lost in life . You know what I mean, they only care about the way people see them or be like them. Which is not the right way. You and me as Muslims have to see this things and change them because they are wrong. You know that rap is Hram, right. If you hard some one talking about rappers tell them that they should't be listen to them. Don't reply agreeing with what they're saying. I'm just geting you a simple ideas there is greater once that you know. I'm living in Aramerica 2 and I saw a lot of things that make me a shame of Yemeni people living in the United States. I hope that you get what I meant. It's not about me wanting to show my faith way or anything of that is about that some people have to know that what they are doing is wrong and there have to be some one wjo tell them that.
    Thanx brother
    اللهم انى اسالك ان تجعلنا من المسلمين الذي يموتو على قول الحق الى يوم الدين
    سلام لك اخى

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-07-26
  19. خفا الاحزان

خفا الاحزان عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-07-20
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

السلام عليكم
    Thanx brother
    I just want to let you know that I live in America 2. I see Muslim people walking in the streets ever day. It's true that I grow up in Yemen,but I lived here long enough to say what I have said. It's not about he forum is about the way youth act. Don't you see them in school, streets, and other places that youth meet at. I don't know what to say it's unbeleivable what I see ever day. It make me a shame of being an Yemeni person. If you really live in N.Y you will know what I mean

مشاركة هذه الصفحة