1. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Hello and Good evening ladies and gentlemen.....Salaam upon all of you

Today I have very important report to share with you

This Report i did the research my self along with some friends. traveling to six U.S states that Yemenis most populated in; Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania, Alabama, Florida and California

This study is based on male Yemeni-American youth .excluding Females and students who come to America initially to study through scholarships from Yemen

This study is based on Yemeni-Americans youth; 16-32 years of old

Now Here Comes the Shocking Truth.

30% out of the whole YAY (Yemeni-American Youth) population, DO NOT FINISH HIGH SCHOOL.

90% out of the remaining 70% DO NOT ATTEND COLLEGE. Only 10% out of the 70% (not 100%) attend College. So basically; 7 out of one 100 go to College

Check this out: 1 out of 7 then drop College during the first 2 years. SO WE ONLY END UP WITH 6 OUT 100 People who go to college, graduate and get a decent job; like data architects, computer programmers, civil engineers, nurses, physicians, pharmacy technicians, automotive engineers and more

Now; I don't exactly know how much is the Yemeni-American Youth population, but as an estimate it could be between 150000 to 200000 people

I know that some of you might disbelieve it, BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT THIS IS THE TRUTH

What Kind Of Jobs Dose the Non-educated People (94 out 100) Do

Michigan​

Gas station clerks, manufacturing machine operators, dishwashers, cooks, food servers; mostly serving pork and alcoholic drinks, working in Greeks, Jewish, and Lebanese restaurants. Liquor stores; selling beer and ham and crack products. Security guards, valet parking drivers and many other low paying non-skilled jobs

New York: ​
    NYC, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Albany, Utica and other areas

lot of them work in Liquor stores especially in Buffalo; it is so painful when see a teen ager drop school to sell ham and beer in father or cousin’s liquor store, I was in Buffalo 2 weeks ago and i seen the number of high school drop outs has increased from a year ago.
    However. in NYC lot of Yemeni-youth are working in their own business. some them sell clothes and other products to local retailers. ATM machines business are growing among Yemenis in NYC, which is good, but it won't be bad if they get some kind of degrees. taxi drivers, and a lot of store clerks

to be continued....... thanks

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-07-11
  3. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Hello and Good evening ladies and gentlemen.....Salaam upon all of you

Today I have very important report to share with you

This Report i did the research my self along with some friends. traveling to six U.S states that Yemenis most populated in; Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania, Alabama, Florida and California

This study is based on male Yemeni-American youth .excluding Females and students who come to America initially to study through scholarships from Yemen

This study is based on Yemeni-Americans youth; 16-32 years of old

Now Here Comes the Shocking Truth.

30% out of the whole YAY (Yemeni-American Youth) population, DO NOT FINISH HIGH SCHOOL.

90% out of the remaining 70% DO NOT ATTEND COLLEGE. Only 10% out of the 70% (not 100%) attend College. So basically; 7 out of one 100 go to College

Check this out: 1 out of 7 then drop College during the first 2 years. SO WE ONLY END UP WITH 6 OUT 100 People who go to college, graduate and get a decent job; like data architects, computer programmers, civil engineers, nurses, physicians, pharmacy technicians, automotive engineers and more

Now; I don't exactly know how much is the Yemeni-American Youth population, but as an estimate it could be between 150000 to 200000 people

I know that some of you might disbelieve it, BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT THIS IS THE TRUTH

What Kind Of Jobs Dose the Non-educated People (94 out 100) Do

Michigan​

Gas station clerks, manufacturing machine operators, dishwashers, cooks, food servers; mostly serving pork and alcoholic drinks, working in Greeks, Jewish, and Lebanese restaurants. Liquor stores; selling beer and ham and crack products. Security guards, valet parking drivers and many other low paying non-skilled jobs

New York: ​
    NYC, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Albany, Utica and other areas

lot of them work in Liquor stores especially in Buffalo; it is so painful when see a teen ager drop school to sell ham and beer in father or cousin’s liquor store, I was in Buffalo 2 weeks ago and i seen the number of high school drop outs has increased from a year ago.
    However. in NYC lot of Yemeni-youth are working in their own business. some them sell clothes and other products to local retailers. ATM machines business are growing among Yemenis in NYC, which is good, but it won't be bad if they get some kind of degrees. taxi drivers, and a lot of store clerks

to be continued....... thanks

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-07-11
  5. إبراهيم ناصر

إبراهيم ناصر مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-04-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    get to the point brother

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-07-11
  7. إبراهيم ناصر

إبراهيم ناصر مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-04-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    get to the point brother

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-07-11
  9. abo_sam

abo_sam عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-02-01
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thanx for sharing bro
    why do u think they drop there study
    why they do not finish there study?
    i heard that its the easist place to get educated in america coz u can work and at night u can go to school so why they stop

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-07-11
  11. abo_sam

abo_sam عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-02-01
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thanx for sharing bro
    why do u think they drop there study
    why they do not finish there study?
    i heard that its the easist place to get educated in america coz u can work and at night u can go to school so why they stop

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-07-11
  13. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    In Pennsylvania, Florida and California: they do a mix of Michigan and New York non-skilled jobs. Sea sealers, on-call jobs, farmers and home improvements jobs also. Alabama: YAY entirely work in Liquor stores. I didn't see any Yemeni students in Alabama this is Who we Are!! But who do we blame here?? Our selves?? our parents?? Or our society?? The answer to these Questions; I want to hear from you

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-07-11
  15. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    In Pennsylvania, Florida and California: they do a mix of Michigan and New York non-skilled jobs. Sea sealers, on-call jobs, farmers and home improvements jobs also. Alabama: YAY entirely work in Liquor stores. I didn't see any Yemeni students in Alabama this is Who we Are!! But who do we blame here?? Our selves?? our parents?? Or our society?? The answer to these Questions; I want to hear from you

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-07-11
  17. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    O.K, but what can we do Abu-mouhamed, can we just talk about them, and get the point? or is there something we can do to help them finish high school, and go to college

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-07-11
  19. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    O.K, but what can we do Abu-mouhamed, can we just talk about them, and get the point? or is there something we can do to help them finish high school, and go to college

مشاركة هذه الصفحة