Hot Topic, Face To Face, Opinions needes. Come on in!!!!

الكاتب : عــاهد   المشاهدات : 967   الردود : 11    ‏2007-07-08
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-07-08
  1. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Ahhhhh

looks like fun time is over guys, we've had enough fun posts now its time for a useful, fundamental, controversial topic.

Lets get started.....
    " فالام مدرسة اذا اعددتها اعددت شعبا طيب الاعراق"

Ok we got that part.
    But is every woman in the society receiving the right treatment she needs/suppose to?
    Does she get enough education?

Or is that she is sent to the Kitchen (her destiny, her job) like most claim

Does she have the right to choose her future husband, that she is going to sign a long term contract with?

Or is it that she is dumped with an old man to satisfy his need like a sheep?

Is she respected within the community?

Or is it that she is an entertainment tool to be harassed any where she is seen?

salam

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-07-08
  3. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    this is what you actually wanted to ask :D but you folded your question in a box with other questions...you slik man lol

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-07-08
  5. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

i can say that all only for germany - but i think u dont want to know that:D:D:D

[​IMG]

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-07-08
  7. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Nop ya hommie this is very comprehensive.

this is just a small part that women suffer in yemen.

regardless of the other things i hid away from hommies like you:D

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-07-09
  9. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    very true women in yemen suffers alot,,thanks to our traditions that we proud of. women can't go to school why? because that's our traditional system. women forced to marry whoever her parents wants, why? because our traditions said so. and everything that is wrong and unhumanized done against women is O.K, why? because of course we follow our traditions. and even women in yemen has no problem with all those issues because they believe that they are just following the traditions. so it is all the traditions' fault. .But it is time that we say heeeeeey Listen up traditions; you can't do this to us! Why are you doing this to us? why did you kept us way behind the world? Well (this we talking to traditions now) we going to have to take you and clean you today. We're going to try to take some of the dirt off you. try to take off as many negatives as we can, reshape you and only keep the positive things on you,, what you say?. the "traditions" is screaming "no..no..no please I'm good like this". But we did insist to clean you this time. Then when we clean our traditions and take all the dirt and negatives off "it" I believe we are going to be fine and lot of issues that we have today will be solved.....thanks Ahad for the good Topic

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-07-09
  11. ابراهيم صياد

ابراهيم صياد قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-09
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Guys the answer is simple
    you guys keep talking about tradition you forgot about Islam
    Our relgion is the answer for everything but most people don't realize that

al they want to say is that we want to be like the west free women free women
    tell me how is women is free in the west
    let me tell you how
    they are free to wear what ever they want
    this way they are free to destroy thier honor
    Islam did not say women can not get an education
    So if people want to give women thier rights just be a true muslim and you will realize how women is more free with honor than any women in the world

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-07-09
  13. maram

maram عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-22
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    traditions, traditions, traditions

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-07-09
  15. إبراهيم ناصر

إبراهيم ناصر مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-04-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

I agree with you shareef

I want to add that it's not bad for a girl to go to school and learn like the guy. I don't see any different, but the problem is she going to do what she suppose to do which is learning or is she going to pretend that she is. I think everybody know what I meant

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-07-09
  17. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    lol, you funny Mr. Mohamed. I'm sure there will be some of them who would go to school and play around. But we’re talking here in general. Boys do that too. Some of them go to school just get away from the house. However girls (our girls) have proven to be better than our boys. And I'm referring to Yemeni girls in
    America, they get better grades than boys, they don't play around as much as the boys, and they work hard better than our boys

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-07-10
  19. wardah abdul

wardah abdul عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-07-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    yes ur absolutely right shareef, girls do get better grades and they dont fool around, but most of yemeie boys do, they miunderstand true freedom, and i just dont like when people blame Islam for our culturle.Islam gave freedom to woman,its just the tirdation that is wrong

مشاركة هذه الصفحة