الكاتب : shareef   المشاهدات : 1,713   الردود : 24    ‏2007-07-07
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-07-07
  1. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Slam walekum brother....first of all don't be very nervous when reply to such a comment you didn't like!! because that might cause you a heart attack or you might say something you don't mean, or you might break your keyboard, or you might accuse people of saying something they didn't Second the big colored "HE" up their referred to me!!! you thought I'm the one who cursed Sahabas....well brother I fell sorry for you because your ability to understand is very limited...you need to practice reading more Third I am going to repeat what I said and try to understand this one better
    they curse Al-sahaba...samiah decied to change what was written in Arabic. that mean they the ones who say that NOT me. and if it was me may allah burn me in fire....you see be more wised bro I'm going to such gears here اخي عاهد السلام وعليكم....اولاً الكلام الذي قلته كلام واقعي يومن به كل الشعيه الروافض..ان كنت تعلم هذاء وتدافع عنهم فهاذه مصيبه..وان كنت لا تعلم فل المصيبه اعضم لانك تدافع عن قوم لا تعرف ملتهم...الشيعه يقولون الكلام هذاء الذي طمسته ساميه ولا احب ان اكرره هناء لكي لا ينكسر الخاطر...نعم يقولونه في كل صلاه...نعم هذه هي الحقيقه؟ لماذاء تخافون من الحقيقه. ثم ما هذاء الشرف الذي تتحدث عنه! حزب الله هواء من صنعاعه ايران وايران من اشد الاعداء للعرب؟ وهم يكرهون العرب اكثر من اليهود والنصاراء.....هذه هي الحقيقه التي تخافون منهاء. الاخت ساميه طمست كلام واقعي ليس فيه اي مخالفات لاكن هذا حق من حقوقهاء وانصحهاء ان تقراء عن الشعيه الكثير. وما هذاء النصر الذي تتحدث عنه. حزب الله لم يجلب للبنان الا الدمار؟ وما هذا النصر تبن له ن نصر. يا عاهد انت صنعاني ومن ساكني صنعاء ويجب ان تحتفض بهذاء الشرف. لا تكن بهذا الغباء...ان تعرف انه لا احد يسطيع ان يقنعني بان حزب الشيطان والشيعه مسلمون واناء اؤمن بانهم كفار عموماً اناء لن اغير رئي فيك لانك لا تعلم....وانصحك ان تقراء عن الشيعه انت ايضاً...وعندما نلتقي ونخزن ساخبرك الكثير عنهم....بس اناء احب ان اشكرك علئ جرائتك.....تقبل تحياتي وشكراً

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-07-07
  3. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Excuse me for any misspelled or typo above because I was writing this in hurry>unlike you I don't have lot of Time ………….see ya

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-07-07
  5. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    لقد اسمعت لو ناديت حياً ، ولكن لا حياة لمن تنادي

الوليد عادهو مخدوع زينا لما كنا في الثانوي

وبطولات حزب الله الوهمية طلعت "هوا مطلي"

وكما قلت اخي شريف، هو مجرد اداة لأيران...

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-07-08
  7. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Nah don't worry bro, i wont break the keyboard, i wont pull out my hair, i wont break the monitor.......I've faced things much more complicated than this!

Anyways lets get back to the point, Bro i apologize for accusing you of such a thing! It might have been that i didn't read it correctly or lack of sleep. But anyways Ya hakeem, What proof do you have that hezbullah are terrorists? extremes? or what ever you are accusing them of?

Or is it that CNN and FOX news changed your mind!

And to Our friend in the forum Mr. Adel please google Hezb al shitan (حزب الشيطان)
    you'll find out who they are!

مش من قد حزب له حزب
    salam

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-07-08
  9. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

ههههههههههههههههههههههههههه

تعجبني يا عادل والله
    يعجبك تتشمشم مه؟

اول كان انت ساميه الان ايش حولك الئ ahad917

اسمعني شوف انا يعجبني امزح معاك لا تكن تزعل مني تمام؟
    اذا مزاحي ثقيل كلمني عشان مشتيش اجرح شعورك.

بعدين انا قدني في الجامعه ........جني عترسبني بالعاني يعني؟

سلام

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-07-08
  11. yemenreform

yemenreform عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I understand we have differences
    You know north yemen and south Yemen
    Dark Yemeni and Light Yemeni
    Shia Yemeni and Suni Yemeni

Some differences are so bad we call each other unspeakable names
    "Khafer" I think I will reserve that label for Allah to decide

The problem is that Israel and America and Britain are laughing at all of us and saying look at these stupid sand niggers and how easily we can divide them

With this attitude they will remotely rule us for a thousand years
    Wake up people and Remember these differences can be settled later by using the Quran and Hadeeth Sa7i7

I hope this forum improves soon
    I don't want read anymore garbage from Yemenis that have the gift of reading and writing

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-07-08
  13. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    wise words; brother yemen reform

bes truth must be said....those guys [ hezb elshaytan] are not in it for the sake of Islam or the Arab Dignity...

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-07-08
  15. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    :D انا رايق 24 قيراط :D

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-07-08
  17. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

Very Very wise, Yemenreform why don't you pass by here sometimes, and throw us some words of advice man?

Ya Adel i think we shouldn't even accuse them of anything. If they were devils like you claim allah owns their destiny. On the other hand if they were innocent you'll suffer for nameema.

So lets just leave them alone. I mean we could be wrong, were humans. We make human mistake and mis assumptions.

salam

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-07-08
  19. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Oh yea and brothers,

we are already f****d over.
    I mean look whats happening in Lebanon between Lebanese people and Palestinians.

How many people have died?

and what the hell are the arab leaders doing, watching the match.
    come on!!!!!!!

and i am sure you'll know who's behind all of this.

salam

i'm gonne say one thing........

العرب عليهم الا يقتعسوا بس

مشاركة هذه الصفحة