‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Hello and good evening ladies and gentlemen

Today I want to discuss with you a real issue, an issue that
    concerns us all as human beings,, Please participate

[mark="FFFF00"]first of all I want you all to watch this video [/mark]

>>>>>[​IMG]

[mark="FFFF33"]Please come back to this page after watching the video, don't just get lost in youtube...lol, i know some peole would go to youtube and just keep watching videos there and never come back[/mark]

O.K
    Those people are our brothers in Islam, if their Muslims, if not they still human beings. Why does our government in Yemen treat them like animals? Why do they shoot their boots and kill them in the Gulf of Aden? Dose those people (our sea guards) even have a tiny piece of morality? The government of Yemen gets lot of aids from the U.N, E.U, U.S and other world agencies to accept refugees in Yemen and to provide them with food, water and medicine. But instead as usual they steel the money, and they either kill those refugees on the shores of Yemen or if they happen to make it into the land, they discriminate them with all types of immorality

I want to know what each of you think of this issue? and thank you for participating in advance

Shareef

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-07-02
  3. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Well Hakeem as you said this is an immoral act, Specially from a country that is said to be يمن الحكمه.

I think both our government and their government, should act ASAP, and agree on something, coz the Somalians Get in to our country illegally, and They Spread AIDS (HIV)

Other than this i've got nothing to say.

salam

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-07-03
  5. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Somalians isolate themselves as well

One day i was walking in one of Sanaa Streets

and then this Somali telling me

"Oh brother, yemenis are increasing in number in our neighborhood"

I was like what the heck?? man....You're in Yemen!!! it was a little funny that he said that...I know that they're treated like second class but they never stepped up....and their government is too busy to look out for them [probably happy they left] and our government???? doesn't know where the 3aseed from the m7wash

peace

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-07-03
  7. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    it was so sad to see pictures like that because i tried to imagen, what they did to come with the ship there
    and what happend to them
    some are lucky that they not died on this trip

thanks shareef for giving that to us

[​IMG]

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-07-03
  9. VANDAM AL-YEMEN

VANDAM AL-YEMEN عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-03
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    my brother thank you for this report
    Yemen coast guards have the right to shout these boats but on the other hand they require to know the peoples in the boats
    however If the government let these people just go through there will be a HIV around all YEMEN and there won't be any Somali in their country

Yemen army has to look after them cause they still HUMAN and they have the rights to life
    If they are worried from them, put them in the ARMY so They will help to protect Yemen and they will be useful.

Lets ask Allah that this thing won't happen for Yemen people specially and the MUSLIMS in the whole world
    AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-07-04
  11. Muthanna

Muthanna قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    loooooooooooooooool
    :D:D:D

let's get back to our theme
    well , I think it's a very complicated issue
    Somali refugees are human beings so they have to be treated like human beings and I want them to stay with us as guests
    But when I were in Sana'a , I saw a lot of Somali and their gangs who have nothing to do except making problem , that really makes me think that the best solution for them is to go back where they come from

thanks Shareef for sharing that with us

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-07-05
  13. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I don't know about the negative things they brought to Yemen is true, because I'm not sure. Anyways, during the years I spent in Yemen I got to know some muslim Somali women that were very kind and helpful
    They knew there chances in a decent and stable life in Yemen was very low due to certain humiliation jobs and obstacles they face by the Yemeni government . But, compared to how they were treated in their own country that was nothing to them . I knew afterwards the reason they used to thank god there in Yemen, is because there safe from infidel Somali Gangs who used threaten and harass them as well.

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-07-05
  15. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Yemen is worst sometimes....you'd rather get humiliated by someone from ur own nation and not a foreigner

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-07-05
  17. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I think you mean the opposite bro, (rather get humiliated by a foreigner than some one your own decent)

salamz

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-07-05
  19. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    no ya bora3i, the opposite of what u said

مشاركة هذه الصفحة