الكاتب : yemenreform   المشاهدات : 529   الردود : 5    ‏2007-07-01
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-07-01
  1. yemenreform

yemenreform عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I once heard an African American Professor say that most Africans think that the British Empire was the source of all the evil in the world. I didn't think about it much and I wasn't sure why he was being so negative.

Yesterday, I was watching a ........ary (not the Hollywood movie) about Lawrence of Arabia. It had some interesting things that confirmed what the professor had said.
    Check out the following clips:-

1- Belford promise: If the British had not promised the Zionists Palestine then both Arabs and Jews would still be living in peace as they had for thousands of years.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2690PUMuC50

2- The British and the Allies had promised the Arabs Freedom if they helped them defeat the turks in Syria and Iraq. Once they won WWI, they divided the Arab lands and started stealing its resources.
    It sounds similar to what they are trying to do in Iraq now.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4UBoh81boUU

I am not living in Britain, but it must be difficult to live there. Salman Rushdie, a man that disrespected Islam with his book the Satanic Verses was just knighted by the Queen representing the British people.
    Shame on that old fart. Even if he paid a lot of money she should still understand the repercussions of such messages to the Muslim world.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/06/16/queens.honors.ap/index.html

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-07-01
  3. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I agree with you. UK government has been always evil to the Muslim World. Of course and they still have the cross in their flag and dream in one day in retaining the Crusaders era...

Brother Yemenreform, I liked your compilation of those videos and stories...great linkage and analysis

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-07-01
  5. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Every thing said above, is true.
    I'll just add a few points to that too.

When Britain conquered Yemen they divided it into TWO parts.

When Britain conquered India they divided it into TWO parts.

Britain was the reason that caused the war between Iraq and Iran.

Britain also has so many Treaties with other countries that could cause corruption in the countries.

As we know Blair's reputation has been ruined, coz of his war on iraq, which has no Fundamental reason for it to continue or even start.

About Salman Rushdi عليه لعنه الله
    they used him to show us how much they hate us. They used him the British way.

salam

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-07-01
  7. keep it real

keep it real قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-05-16
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    i agree british are eviiiiiiiiiiil

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-07-02
  9. yemenreform

yemenreform عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Thank you for your honest responses

It is sad to see some people having to resort to extreme acts to draw attention to the injustice and the atrocities that are still being committed by the British Empire

May Allah Unite us to defeat and reverse all their evil

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-07-02
  11. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

اللهم امين
    but to let you know bro, not at the current state coz our leaders ......pssst forget it.

salam

مشاركة هذه الصفحة