الإعجاب :
    Dedicated to the innocent children of Beslan​

Every day I see the same headlines
    Crimes committed in the name of the divine
    People committing atrocities in his name
    They murder and kidnap with no shame
    But did he teach hatred, violence, or bloodshed? No... Oh No

He taught us about human brotherhood
    And against prejudice he firmly stood He loved children, their hands he’d hold
    And taught his followers to respect the old
    So would he allow the murder of an innocent child? Oh No...

Muhammad ya rasulallah
    Muhammad ya habiballah
    Muhammad ya khalilallah
    Muhammad

Muhammad ya rasulallah
    Muhammad ya shafi’allah
    Muhammad ya bashirallah
    Ya rasulallah

Muhammad the light of my eyes
    About you they spread many lies
    If only they came to realize
    Bloodshed you despise

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-06-24
  3. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

thanks a lot for sharing
    that are sooooooooooo good lyrics

[​IMG]

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-06-24
  5. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

Thank you for your reply and passing by

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-06-25
  7. iBn Al-YeMeN

iBn Al-YeMeN قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-06-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Allahuma 9ali wasalim 3alik ya rasool allah .blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions

Great Posting bro...i Luved it

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-06-25
  9. iBn Al-YeMeN

iBn Al-YeMeN قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-06-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Allahuma 9ali wasalim 3alik ya rasool allah .blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions

Great Posting bro...i Luved it

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-06-25
  11. ابراهيم صياد

ابراهيم صياد قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-09
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    well done brother

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2008-12-18
  13. صدام الحمادي

صدام الحمادي عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2008-11-12
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thnkyou very very very

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2008-12-18
  15. نيرو

نيرو عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2008-04-13
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Beslan school hostage crisis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_hostage_crisis

group of armed rebels, demanding an end to the Second Chechen War,

. Ultimately, at least 334 hostages were killed, including 186 children

the group was led by Shamil Basayev who was an independent warlord at the time

[​IMG]
    Shamil Basayev

Mum pleaded in the name of Islam for her children's lives

I said I was a muslim woman and begged killer for our lives. He pointed at girl terrorist and snarled that is a Muslim woman!

I begged killer for our lives

A DESPERATE Beslan mum pleaded in the name of Islam for her children's lives—after the heartless terrorists forced her to choose between saving her baby daughter or her seven-year-old son.

Angusished Salimat Suleimanova bared her soul and told the Russian rebels she too was a Muslim. But they were unmoved.

One snarled back: "No! You are not a Muslim woman. THAT is a Muslim woman!' At that he pointed to two veiled ‘black widow' gang members.

Last Sunday we told how hostage Salimat, 30, was put through a mother's ultimate torment. The terrorists offered her the chance to be released with five-month-old Amina as long as she left behind her litt;e boy Shamil (all pictured above).

The awful alternative was they could all stay together and face death inside the doomed hellhole.

With a guilt-racked heart, Salimat reluctantly chose to carry her baby to freedom. In the chaos and carnage that followed the explosive end to the three-day siege, Salimat's husband Igor, 38, went into the school searching for his son.

He found Shamil's charred, mangled body in the gym.

Guilty

A week later tormented mum Salimat sobbed as she told us:"I feel so bad for what I have done, very bad.

"I feel so guilty I cannot even look at my daughter who came out alive with me. I just know if I'd been inside the school I could somehow have saved Shamil's life." Then she described the tense moments that led to her fateful choice.

"The rebels decided to release some women with babies on the second day," she recalled.

"The babies were crying so much it annoyed them. I was ordered to stand up with some other mums.

"I was crying, pleading for Shamil to come too, but the terrorists got angry and one shouted, ‘I said no! Go away now or you all stay here!'"

That was when Salimat told her captors she shared their Muslim faith. But they weren't interested.

She told us: "I knew I had to get baby Amina out. So I looked at Shamil and said, ‘Be quiet, sit still and wait for me to come back.'

"He looked at me with such a gaze. He'd cried a lot until then—he was a scared little boy and all this had happened on his first day at school.

"But he was strangely quiet as I left, with such a sad look on his face. I'll never forget that moment.

Bullets

"I thought my husband Igor and the police would be at the school gate. I hoped I could hand Amina to them and run back to Shamil."

But the rebels were shooting and there was no way back. Little Shamil was left to fend for himself inside while his mum and sister were rushed to hospital.

At the start of the siege, Igor tried to offer himself to the terrorists in exchange for his family.

He failed to get in but bravely dodged bullets to free children locked in a boiler room.

When the stand-off reached its explosive climax he sprang into action again.

"As the kids ran out through the shooting I helped them to safety, looking for my Shamil," he told us.

"At the first moment possible I went inside and saw all those children, many dead and some alive in the gym.

"Then I spotted Shamil. I recognised him immediately though he was horribly burned. My poor son had suffered so much...and we weren't there to help him."

With tears falling down his face, Igor added: "I can't blame Salimat. It was an impossible choice."

But his poor wife is inconsolable.

"I feel so terrible for leaving Shamil there," she said.

"What kind of a mother am I?"​

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2008-12-18
  17. yosif afandi

yosif afandi قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-12-24
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thanks for sharing bro

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2008-12-19
  19. بنت الديرة

بنت الديرة قلم فضي