الكاتب : yemen_samurai   المشاهدات : 1,299   الردود : 26    ‏2007-06-20
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-06-20
  1. yemen_samurai

yemen_samurai عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    it was a deal between me , the guy who got a scholarship to study aboard, and my dad
    (my son, it's only a 4 year course. u have only 4 years u have to get the digree and come back. Don't ever think of droping any year OR.............)
    those words were enough for me not to think even to take a brake to have a cup of tea. only hard work till I finish

after passing my 1st and 2nd years successfully with good grades, it comes the 3rd year where i droped 4 subjects

Now, i'm in 4th year according to the plan and the deal, waiting for the examinations time table to come.

and finally, it comes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, how can this happens, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was shouting by those words

i have to give 8 papers without any gap between them, day after day
    and another 2 papers with one day gap between them

that what was in the time table

droping any subject now means droping one year
    and my dad's OR was about to happen
    that was what i really care about, my dad's deal

now the story begins

i was shocked by the time table and i went to call my parents
    may be they will calm me down
    i finished the call and went home

sir!! sir ......... my servent waking me up
    is this ur motorbike keys?? ......... she asked me
    i hardly could open my eyes and i looked to the keys and said .... yes, what's wrong

if these r the keys, then where is the motorbike???? .......... she asked me

i jumped from the bed to the place where i park my motorbike
    and there was a surprise
    the motorbike is not there !!!!!!

i called all of my friends and asked them whiether that was a stupid game of them
    but
    they said that they don't know any thing about it

OH !!! MY GOD
    two bad news in 2 days
    that's too much
    but
    AL-HAMD LILLAH any way

i went to the police office with my friends and reported that my bike was stolen

the officer wrote the report and said to come aftre 24 hours

all my friends went to college and i went home and escaped the college that day
    my head was about to explode
    my mind was working much and so many thoughts are passing by

i went to call my parents again as i could not handle all of that myself
    and i have to talk to someone and that one is difinitly my lovely mom and my sweet little sister
    i called them and explained to them what happened to me
    that really made me feel so calm
    i asked for a pepsi, a very cold one, and i set on a rock
    i started staring on a motorbike parked infront of me

that motorbike is exactly like my ex-motorbike
    WAW !!!!! it even had an accedent mark the same place as my bike, but this man have not experienced closing his mouth for a month
    ....................i used to say to myself

YET
    YET
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i couldn't remember that it's me who parked the bike there yesterday when i made the call to my parents
    i remembered only when the shopkeeper has told me that i have forgotten my motorbike parked there

have u ever seen a man with a worse memory

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-06-20
  3. ابراهيم صياد

ابراهيم صياد قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-09
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    no i did not sorry to hear and to tell you that but that was bad man keep up and turn on you memory and hard drives and replace the old chips
    i am an electrical and computer engineer i can fix those chips

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-06-20
  5. yemen_samurai

yemen_samurai عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    if i could do so, i would have done it my self

am also an Electronics and communication engineer

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-06-20
  7. T_K

T_K قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Ummmm

Soooooo

Is this whole thing about the FOUR_YEAR_DEAL

OR

the MOTORBIKE

lol

Well, I enjoyed reading it

TK

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-06-20
  9. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    :D you have a Bad memory, but AL HAMID LILAH anyway

The most thing I liked about the story is your dad's
    OR it made me curious, although I can predict what he MEANT by it

haha

Thanks for sharing your nice story

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-06-20
  11. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Here are five ways to boost your memory and keep it razor sharp:

1. Use Your Imagination

An easy way to remember something is to "take a picture".

For example, to remember where you've left your car keys, pretend to hold a camera to your eyes, focus on the scene, and click the image into your memory when you are leaving.

Then, when you want to find your keys again, try to develop the negative into positive and you'll be able to draw out a clear picture.

This technique works with almost everything you want to remember, as the film reel in your mind is endless.

Another trick you can use is to "think like a poet". Make up rhymes to recall ideas and construct simple-to-remember acronyms to record key phrases.

Remembering is EASY (Every Acronym Saves You) when you DIY (Do It Yourself).

Let's say you want to memorize the planets in their order from the Sun: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.

Then just say "My Very Excellent Mom Just Served Us Nice Pickles".

2. Practice!

You can boost your memory with just a little regular practice. There are lots of ways of doing this:

Try to remember which day of the week your last birthday was. Then extend this to the birthdays of all your family members.

Try to remember all the Grand Slam Finalists and who was the winner. If you can try to remember the scores as well, it would be an even better exercise.

Try to remember names of all the 50 States and see if you can do it in alphabetic order too.

It won't be long before your daily practice pays off - making your mind sharper and more adaptable.

3. Eat Healthy

The best way to protect your memory is to eat plenty of antioxidants and nutrients commonly found in fruits and vegetables.

In a study published by the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, researchers tested people aged between 65 and 90 and discovered that the people with the best ability to memorize words were those whose diets included the most fruits and vegetables.

Coincidentally, the same group of people ate the least artery-clogging saturated fat. Of all the fruits and vegetables studied, blueberries and blackberries contain the most potent antioxidants, anthocyanins.

4. Get Physical

Physical exercise not only boosts memory but also helps you think faster. A combination of mental and physical activities can protect your memory and help keep you alert.

The brain's processing speed gradually slows as you age. Between ages 25 and 55, many people begin to experience problems coming up with names or numbers. The memory is there. It just takes people longer to retrieve it.

Staying physically fit can ward off some of the effects of age on the brain. In real life, that could mean coming up with a forgotten name more quickly or jumping out of danger in the face of an oncoming car.

5. Exercise Your Brain

Mental gymnastics are as important as physical ones to preserving brainpower.

Take up word games like crossword puzzles and acrostics. Memorize favorite poems, read challenging books or articles that encourage you to expand your interests.

Practice other-handedness. If you're right- handed, try brushing your teeth or writing your grocery list with your left hand.

Any activity that requires you to think and concentrate -- from keeping a journal or learning a new language to taking music lessons -- will challenge your brain.

And your brain will thrive on the challenge.

try em'

salam

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-06-20
  13. ابراهيم صياد

ابراهيم صياد قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-09
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    where were you we missed you man

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-06-21
  15. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    i've sent you emails man, and did you pray for me?

as i've told you tests, and i had to do some college preparations, moreover working.

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-06-21
  17. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

i liked an enjoyd to read ur story
    it was really bad luck

anyways - thanks a lot for sharing

[​IMG]

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-06-21