مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-06-03
  1. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Salam

Today my topic might combine humor and seriousness, It depends how each member views it.

Brothers and Sister
    The Topic carries Questions that concern woman mostly, but as much as her curiosity to know why, as much as it is important every man’s point of view
    ][/
    COL
    In

Why do Men
    (husband, brother and dad)
    do not cooperate with his (wife,sister and mom) Inside the house?1.

Didn’t our leader prophet Mohammad peace be upon him use to help Aisha prepare food!!.

However, I don’t mean man have to help us out in every little thing, but at least I expect you to know where is the cabinet for glasses:rolleyes::cool: or at least do the laundry, unless you want
    :D:Dto wash the dish’s instead

Sisters what do you think of a man who extremely relies on you on everything inside the house?1

Brothers what are the limits of a mans cooperation in the house, and would you prefer helping out or is that not even something you think about? explain why?1

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-06-03
  3. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Salam

Today my topic might combine humor and seriousness, It depends how each member views it.

Brothers and Sister
    The Topic carries Questions that concern woman mostly, but as much as her curiosity to know why, as much as it is important every man’s point of view
    ][/
    COL
    In

Why do Men

Didn’t our leader prophet Mohammad peace be upon him use to help Aisha prepare food!!.

However, I don’t mean man have to help us out in every little thing, but at least I expect you to know where is the cabinet for glasses:rolleyes::cool: or at least do the laundry, unless you want

Sisters what do you think of a man who extremely relies on you on everything inside the house?1

Brothers what are the limits of a mans cooperation in the house, and would you prefer helping out or is that not even something you think about? explain why?1

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-06-03
  5. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Salam

Brothers and Sister
    ][/
    COL
    In

Why do Men

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-06-03
  7. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Wow i am surprised that you finally posted something, i was about to complain. :D

But since we both were on the forum at the same time its my pleasure to reply first.

The answer is that because this man, kid, or brother has a weak and sick thought. He thinks that by insulting his Ma7ram he is doing the right thing, although he is absolutely doing a big mistake.
    This person might see it as a way to prove that he is a grown up or has some kind of control over his family.
    Another reason is probably because it is a tradition that we all followed from our ancestors, Which i don't really know how it was invented since the rasool never mentioned such a thing.

salam sister

I bet you thought of this idea while working on the dishes or doing house chores, seeing your family members sit there and you work without any attention​

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-06-03
  9. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Wow i am surprised that you finally posted something, i was about to complain. :D

But since we both were on the forum at the same time its my pleasure to reply first.

The answer is that because this man, kid, or brother has a weak and sick thought. He thinks that by insulting his Ma7ram he is doing the right thing, although he is absolutely doing a big mistake.
    This person might see it as a way to prove that he is a grown up or has some kind of control over his family.
    Another reason is probably because it is a tradition that we all followed from our ancestors, Which i don't really know how it was invented since the rasool never mentioned such a thing.

salam sister

I bet you thought of this idea while working on the dishes or doing house chores, seeing your family members sit there and you work without any attention​

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-06-03
  11. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

salam sister

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-06-03
  13. zaidtalool

zaidtalool عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-20
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    i think men should help women in every thing, and if they think that it is a shame to help them like washing the dishes, i say that some of them wash the dishes, while working in restaurants for example, than why not help your wife and live a happy life and remember like the saying said: " behind every great man, a woman" and thank you, just wanted to say what i think, but on the other hand women must obey their husbands in everything they tell them and they have to be patient. thanks

ابو طلال

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-06-03
  15. zaidtalool

zaidtalool عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-20
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    i think men should help women in every thing, and if they think that it is a shame to help them like washing the dishes, i say that some of them wash the dishes, while working in restaurants for example, than why not help your wife and live a happy life and remember like the saying said: " behind every great man, a woman" and thank you, just wanted to say what i think, but on the other hand women must obey their husbands in everything they tell them and they have to be patient. thanks

ابو طلال

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-06-03
  17. zaidtalool

zaidtalool عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-20
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

ابو طلال

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-06-03
  19. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    great topic SAMIAH

i can tell u about germany.
    its here now half and half - half of the man do nothing in the house and the other half is helping their wifes.
    a lot, because even woman are working and spending the same time out of the house as their husbands, brothers , etc

so for me:
    i like that my husband and even brother helps me, when i ask for help - but i dont like really a lot of help, because
    i think sometimes mans have only 2 left hands (i hope u understand what i mean with this) to work in the house (but really thats their way to make woman think they cant do it ................lol)

so the result for me is:
    they live together , so they have to do half of the work - however that looks

thanks for this topic

[​IMG]

مشاركة هذه الصفحة