الكاتب : عــاهد   المشاهدات : 1,755   الردود : 30    ‏2007-05-29
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-05-29
  1. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    What do you guys think of our current government? Are they doing the right thing for the people such is building hospitals, encouraging new generations to learn by building schools, and other educational resources? Are they providing us with technology?

Or is it that they are just taking the money and sharing it with each other. ​

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-05-29
  3. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Mr. ahad i think our government are doing both, they building hospitals, schools and other educational resources at the same time they are thieves, steeling most of the money, they build schools, but they don't build a strong educational system, they building hospitals but no care, no service, no doctors. The problem in Yemen is not the lock of resources such as schools, hospitals or technology, its the lock of operating those resources, knowing how to get the most out them. Our government is not problem alone, even though is the most corrupted government in world, but also the people, we are corrupted as well and if we stay like this nothing is going to change. The government is not going to change so the people need to weak up

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-05-29
  5. wisdom _ye

wisdom _ye عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-08-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    it is a interisting topic that i am interisted in discussing it. the most point that i like to discuss about is correption. corrept take our scarce resources and transfers to safe account in safe countries like swiss as example.it is believed by some people here that we have a strong frastructure but i strongly disagree with them since i have been abroad and compared what we have with some simlar countries and i found the gap between us and them. they may nt have oil and fishing wealth as we have they might nt have hard workers that we have but they have good goverment that might save thier rare wealth to build a strong infrastructure, educating thier youth in reputable universites.the question appearing here is how to fight correpts . can we live without correption oneday in happy yemen? answering such questions are mandatry

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-05-29
  7. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

Here is what i think my bro,
    if we want our people to wake up, the government has to do something that would encourage us to wake up.
    For example when medical students graduate from college they don't find a working field.
    Why? because all the ministers have reserved it for their children who either did not attend college or passed by cheating off of some one else. So when someone graduates with a bachelors degree he would go sell qat. ​

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-05-29
  9. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

Here is what i think my bro,
    if we want our people to wake up, the government has to do something that would encourage us to wake up.
    For example when medical students graduate from college they don't find a working field.
    Why? because all the ministers have reserved it for their children who either did not attend college or passed by cheating off of some one else. So when someone graduates with a bachelors degree he would go sell qat. ​

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-05-29
  11. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

Not unless we have an education generation that are not selfish, or greedy.
    This greed is caused by hunger in our country

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-05-29
  13. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

Not unless we have an education generation that are not selfish, or greedy.
    This greed is caused by hunger in our country

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-05-31
  15. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

[frame="11 50"]thats right and isnt it crazy, that such things happens until now?
    a lot of man are going out of yemen to study more and want to help their country with that and then they cant because of this stupid gouverment. i hope and will pray that it will work in a time, that all that changes and people who are so educated will have a good chance
    because its a nice country and it deverses that - even the people there[/frame]

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-05-31
  17. prince_romeo300

prince_romeo300 عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-26
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    mashallah ahad........nice topic

inshallah in the next election people will choose an educated person to be our president.

we will then ROOOOOOOOCk:D.

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-06-01
  19. حنين الغد

حنين الغد قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-10
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    in a simple way

as long as the current leader is still in charge nothing new will happen to Yemen in terms of development in education and other things ...

if he gets lost i think new things will occur in yemen

thanks ahad for ur great new topics
    keep it up

Best Wishes
    Me​

مشاركة هذه الصفحة