الكاتب : shareef   المشاهدات : 1,207   الردود : 17    ‏2007-05-21
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-05-21
  1. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    aslam alekum dear brothers and sisters where ever you are. I found this ........ary in youtube which discusses a very tragic issue facing our sisters in Yemen, which is Divorce; this ........ary was aired on Aljazeera English in their prime show call "witness". The producer of this film is a very smart Yemeni-British young woman named "Amani Zeen". After watching this film I would ask you to please give your opinions on the issues the film was addressing????

Check it out!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsfWI80z09g Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMQBU75lflw Part 2

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-05-21
  3. حبيب قلبي

حبيب قلبي عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-11-26
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-05-21
  5. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    i know its very sad, thanks for taking a time to replay

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-05-21
  7. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    i was more then sad to see and hear this

thx for sharing

[​IMG]

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-05-21
  9. حنين الغد

حنين الغد قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-10
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    the divorce in yemen
    is because of what most of the video reveled ....girls getting forced to get married in a young age... with no knowledge of what is marriage ...!!
    i think the new thing that is happening in yemen ..the Families that through there daughters to people who are from over seas ...they can't believe that somebody came for there daughter who has money and live out of the country ....that's all they think about...!!1

they don't care about his behavior about what the hell he was doing in a western society ...what is his ugly past ....!!
    that shows how much they don't care about there daughters about how she will live about who the man she is with ...!1

Yemen cause of it's poor society and poor country make them don't even think twice when it comes to marriage for there girls ....!1
    He has Money .....just ur more than welcome !:eek:

Thanks for the nice topic
    its nice to disscuss such a thing

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-05-24
  11. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    exactly what you saying is true sister people just crave for money, they have no idea how their daughters will be treated. one thing that is killing me the most is how some guys would leave their wives at home and they would go out to have fun all night with their friends and even girls friends that they know from high school or college, and their poor Yemeni wives sitting at the house alone doesn't have no idea how to question that, no morals at all with those people at all........thanks for perticpating sister Intsar...Slaam

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-05-25
  13. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    its really sad, thanks sister Rita

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-05-29
  15. maram

maram عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-22
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Will I saw this before I think that it’s all because we are not close with our religion ISLAM also parents are CRAZY about greens $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    And are ready to sell their daughters by a cheep price that they believe that will make their daughter happy but they don’t realize that their husband might divorce her. At the end the girl is the only victim that suffers.

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-05-29
  17. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Thank allah for the meaningful topic

Shareef this is what i call a serious issue thx for bringing it up.

Divorce is a very bad phaenamanon in yemen. It is caused by marriage at a young age.
    As we all know parents in yemen are in a hurry to get their kids married at a young age. Thats because they are illiterate and still follow the old traditions.

When married at a young age the man does not have a source to get money for the family and that is one reason that leads to divorce.

and when divorced the woman gains a bad reputation the prevents her from getting a better chance for a future marriage.

more details on the next reply.........

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-05-29
  19. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

Exactly the
    Girl is the only one who suffers!!! thanks for replying Sis

مشاركة هذه الصفحة