الكاتب : shareef   المشاهدات : 633   الردود : 5    ‏2007-05-18
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-05-18
  1. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Aslam Walekum my dear Brothers and Sisters let me first wish you all a very happy Friday, and I must tell all what a special Joumiah we had in the city of Detroit, Michigan USA. One of the city top lawyers and the president of the county prosecution office came in to our Grand mosque of Detroit and converted to Islam after one month of searching he did in his own. he was working in a case and had to cooperate with some Muslim attorney who his office happened to be next to the mosque, every day he would hear Azan and see people going in and out the mosque 5 times a day kind of sparked his attention and was interested to know the Muslims faith. He was also A Catholic priest and very religious in his former faith, he was inspired by Muslim kids as they go to school every day which is also located next to the mosque, and by people's special attitudes. "I bear witness that no God but Allah, Mohammed and jeosuse are his messengers" these words he said in his own, then repeated "ashdu an la allah ala allah, mohamed rsooul allah" in Arabic after Imam. Everyone was happy to hear that and they all shouted "alllah waakber" after they heard him saying shahadah. this the first non-believer to convert into Islam in 5 months after we used to see at least 3-7 people a month before 9/11 in our community where about 5000 Muslims live, mostly from Yemen. In conclusion brothers and sisters I would like to encourage you to maintain our prophet Mohammed lessons in how to behave and act in front of nonbelievers, this way we'll make them interested to know who we are and to know more about Islam...........................................................................................................................................................best regards

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-05-18
  3. T_K

T_K قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Jazak Allahu Khayara
    for sharing this with us

Al7mdulilah that another non-believer
    has entered Islam

and Jum3ah Mubarakah to you bro

TK

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-05-19
  5. إبراهيم ناصر

إبراهيم ناصر مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-04-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thank you for sharing this brother

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-05-19
  7. Asgarnia Lord

Asgarnia Lord عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-05-17
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Nice story

thanx for the post

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-05-24
  9. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    good news
    thank u so much for the information

[​IMG]

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-05-24
  11. maram

maram عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-22
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [​IMG]

[grade="4169E1 FF0000 008000 4B0082 2E8B57"]thanks for sharing that was a great story [/grade]

مشاركة هذه الصفحة