Read this story. It siful of wisdom ( PART 1)

الكاتب : Muthanna   المشاهدات : 445   الردود : 6    ‏2007-05-09
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-05-09
  1. Muthanna

Muthanna قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Read this story. It is sinful of wisdom ( PART 1)

When we are wrong but think that we are right !

A Short Story with wisdom!

Yvonne, a middle-aged lady, was sitting one evening at Honolulu
    airport waiting for her scheduled flight to be announced. While waiting, she went and bought herself a book and a box of sweets
    in order to pass the time.
    While she was quietly engrossed reading from the book that she had purchased, suddenly she noticed a young woman had started eating from HER box of sweets, which was placed between the two of them!
    Although initially, she was distressed at the act of intrusion by the
    young woman, she nevertheless decided to ignore her and continued taking pieces of sweets from the box, one piece at a time, while she kept track of time for the flight announcement. The young woman also continued to help herself from the same box; one piece at a time!
    At one moment, Yvonne was evidently impatient and irritated at the
    blatant gall of the young woman. However, she thought to herself,
    “ If I were not an educated lady and respectful of the good values
    that I had learned in life, I could admonish this young woman with one sharp look, that would teach her to refrain from digging her hands into my box of sweets, every time I take a piece, she also takes a piece!
    The impertinence of this child!"
    In spite of Yvonne’s watchful glances, it did not seem to deter the
    young woman from continuing her raid of Yvonne’s box of sweets. In fact , she managed to secure the last piece and with a daring smile, the young woman divided it into two. She ate one half and offered the other half to Yvonne, who quickly snatched it from her hand and popped it into her mouth.

She thought to herself, "The audacity of this young woman, dividing the last piece of MY sweet and utter not even a word of thanks!"

The second and the last part is coming soon ... :cool:

HAS TAKEN

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-05-09
  3. Muthanna

Muthanna قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Read this story. It is sinful of wisdom ( PART 1)

When we are wrong but think that we are right !

A Short Story with wisdom!

Yvonne, a middle-aged lady, was sitting one evening at Honolulu
    airport waiting for her scheduled flight to be announced. While waiting, she went and bought herself a book and a box of sweets
    in order to pass the time.
    While she was quietly engrossed reading from the book that she had purchased, suddenly she noticed a young woman had started eating from HER box of sweets, which was placed between the two of them!
    Although initially, she was distressed at the act of intrusion by the
    young woman, she nevertheless decided to ignore her and continued taking pieces of sweets from the box, one piece at a time, while she kept track of time for the flight announcement. The young woman also continued to help herself from the same box; one piece at a time!
    At one moment, Yvonne was evidently impatient and irritated at the
    blatant gall of the young woman. However, she thought to herself,
    “ If I were not an educated lady and respectful of the good values
    that I had learned in life, I could admonish this young woman with one sharp look, that would teach her to refrain from digging her hands into my box of sweets, every time I take a piece, she also takes a piece!
    The impertinence of this child!"
    In spite of Yvonne’s watchful glances, it did not seem to deter the
    young woman from continuing her raid of Yvonne’s box of sweets. In fact , she managed to secure the last piece and with a daring smile, the young woman divided it into two. She ate one half and offered the other half to Yvonne, who quickly snatched it from her hand and popped it into her mouth.

She thought to herself, "The audacity of this young woman, dividing the last piece of MY sweet and utter not even a word of thanks!"

The second and the last part is coming soon ... :cool:

HAS TAKEN

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-05-10
  5. maram

maram عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-22
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    that was an interesting story
    can't wait to hear the second part

[​IMG]

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-05-10
  7. Muthanna

Muthanna قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Salam Maram , it was so nice of you to come around and read this story , Well ... you should wait for the second part a little , may be one month or two :eek:
    I was kidding , I will post the second part right away :)

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-05-10
  9. Muthanna

Muthanna قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    At that moment, a flight announcement came over the loud peakers.
    Yvonne got up quickly, and impatiently collected her luggage, intentionally making clicking noise as she hurriedly put items into her bag. She then proceeded to walk rapidly toward the departure gate not looking back once at the young, ungrateful "thief" who took sweets from her box without a single word of apology or thanks.
    When Yvonne was comfortably seated on board the plane, she rummaged through her bag for her book to resume reading. With shock, she touched something very familiar and when she pulled it out, she realized it was the box of sweets she had bought at the airport! She then thought to herself, "Oh my God, the young woman had actually allowed ME to share her box of sweets!
    It was I who was then the thief?"
    Yvonne realized then that she was obviously the ill-mannered one who stole sweets belonging to the poor young, smiling woman. She thought to herself, “What a shameful act of ignorance and ingratitude!“
    This story brings to light the question for us to answer as to how
    many times in our lives do we often think that we are right and we hold on firmly to our point of view , whether we may or may not be justified in our action(s) and regardless of what might others feel? Perhaps, we could in fact be far away from the truth, yet we would remain steadfast and firm to our position not knowing that we were wrong all along!
    That is why; often we may have to think twice before we make any
    judgment on others.

May God forgive us for the wrong judgment(s) that we often do.

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-05-10
  11. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    That is why; often we may have to think twice before we make any
    judgment on others.

May God forgive us for the wrong judgment(s) that we often do

thanks for the good story - it was interesting to read
    but
    the wisdoms in the end was the best
    and

always

"BETTER THINK TWICE"

thx again muthanna for doing a great job

[​IMG]

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-05-10
  13. Muthanna

Muthanna قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    It was my pleasure , I am glad that you liked this stroy and so did I , you are right , the most important thing we have learnt here is to try to explain all the situation before saying or doing anything
    thank you for passing ......

مشاركة هذه الصفحة