الإعجاب :
  2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-05-08
  3. Muthanna

Muthanna قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I really feel so sorry for the guy , either he was guilty or not he should never have been treated like this ...
    sorry brother , I am not good enough to summarized it in English , I hope that other members could do that ...
    anyway thank you for the topic ...

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-05-08
  5. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    can anyone tell me the story?

[​IMG]

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-05-09
  7. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Between Shaev Himi and national security .. Jamal blessed : a letter addressed to justify torture 06 / 05 / 2007 special-Niosemen : received "Niosemen" Commenting colleague of beauty blessed awakening writer in the newspaper and former managing editor, referring to the deployment location from commenting citizens against another. The latter "was published" Niosemen "complained about being tortured by the National Security Service (to read the complaint Himi Click here), I complained about violations at the hands of the same Shaev Himi (Read complaining). Published "Niosemen" Softer suspension, but only noted that the incident actually in the judiciary, according to the "Hood" saved from Himi Prison torture. As Anstrt "purity" of the charges Himi even join forces with him against Torture, torture legally prohibited ethic and even those who prove the charges against him as well as of not happen with him, we remember the beauty endowed professor position of national security, and conserved for complaining sent us the same way clarifications sent each media, a clarification might not agree with them in trying to detract from the magnitude of the tragedy which gained body Shaev .. We do not see our earlier outline of the "apology", but was a natural for them, since we are not-too - in lieu of governance .. To fully appreciate the beauty and salute, and his questions were also questions ... Brother Nabil Himi complainant had not sent a letter sealed signing unknown, but left himself and wounds speaking in front of everybody. When writing to the complainants had not yet noon to apologize to them saying, "It was Niosemen limited." then from the complainants? Where occupy? It did not announce the attack .. It identified the place is a national. then to prevent the plaintiffs from prosecution Himi? even a wounded Tormented. Sir ... this letter addressed openly to support the national response. I wanted to leave Huatphma numbers or addresses for the verification of the matter and especially the people they were talking mouthpiece others. information is absent should apologize for Nkassanhattaluk Bahimi family and professionally, and then reality arrests and alleged that the background of this mean robberies armed? No national security of the arrest and investigation? the law invalidates many of the issues of invalidity and non-territorial measures. I believe Himi spite of everything, mind and professional under the rule of law and Attamen with him.

translated with google

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-05-09
  9. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Between Shaev Himi and national security .. Jamal blessed : a letter addressed to justify torture 06 / 05 / 2007 special-Niosemen : received "Niosemen" Commenting colleague of beauty blessed awakening writer in the newspaper and former managing editor, referring to the deployment location from commenting citizens against another. The latter "was published" Niosemen "complained about being tortured by the National Security Service (to read the complaint Himi Click here), I complained about violations at the hands of the same Shaev Himi (Read complaining). Published "Niosemen" Softer suspension, but only noted that the incident actually in the judiciary, according to the "Hood" saved from Himi Prison torture. As Anstrt "purity" of the charges Himi even join forces with him against Torture, torture legally prohibited ethic and even those who prove the charges against him as well as of not happen with him, we remember the beauty endowed professor position of national security, and conserved for complaining sent us the same way clarifications sent each media, a clarification might not agree with them in trying to detract from the magnitude of the tragedy which gained body Shaev .. We do not see our earlier outline of the "apology", but was a natural for them, since we are not-too - in lieu of governance .. To fully appreciate the beauty and salute, and his questions were also questions ... Brother Nabil Himi complainant had not sent a letter sealed signing unknown, but left himself and wounds speaking in front of everybody. When writing to the complainants had not yet noon to apologize to them saying, "It was Niosemen limited." then from the complainants? Where occupy? It did not announce the attack .. It identified the place is a national. then to prevent the plaintiffs from prosecution Himi? even a wounded Tormented. Sir ... this letter addressed openly to support the national response. I wanted to leave Huatphma numbers or addresses for the verification of the matter and especially the people they were talking mouthpiece others. information is absent should apologize for Nkassanhattaluk Bahimi family and professionally, and then reality arrests and alleged that the background of this mean robberies armed? No national security of the arrest and investigation? the law invalidates many of the issues of invalidity and non-territorial measures. I believe Himi spite of everything, mind and professional under the rule of law and Attamen with him.

translated with google

مشاركة هذه الصفحة