1. Muthanna

Muthanna قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Pay through the nose ​

By Aiman Muthanna ​

A mother sits in the hospital , looking at her son who has cancer and apparently he's taken a turn for the worse .
    "This could be it ," doctor said .
    "Doctor … please , do your best " she said ..
    "all right , there is a brand new medicine and you should have in mind there is no guarantee , moreover this new medicine isn't going to be cheap at all," he said .
    "I'm ready to pay through the nose to get this medicine .
    you have to understand … my son is all I have after that my husband died , " she said.
    But unfortunately the new medicine didn't work out , and her son's disease got worse , nothing seemed that her son was going to be right , and all lost hope , except the mother who didn't give up hope and she almost tried every thing to get her son's health back to normal , but in the end there was nothing in her hand to do , and she had to face her son's death , in the evening she cried a lot and prayed to God too .
    In the morning , as she came to see her son as usual , there were a lot of doctors around him ,
    "Is my son dead ?" she desperately asked .
    "A miracle , your son is taking a turn for the better ," doctors said .
    After a while , he completely recovered and back to a normal life again , now he is growing up well , playing with other boys .
    I myself still can't believe how he could survive but that doesn't matter now , what matters that I have learned from his mother is to never give up hope and to keep an open mind .​

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-05-02
  3. Muthanna

Muthanna قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Pay through the nose ​

By Aiman Muthanna ​

A mother sits in the hospital , looking at her son who has cancer and apparently he's taken a turn for the worse .
    "all right , there is a brand new medicine and you should have in mind there is no guarantee , moreover this new medicine isn't going to be cheap at all," he said .
    you have to understand … my son is all I have after that my husband died , " she said.
    But unfortunately the new medicine didn't work out , and her son's disease got worse , nothing seemed that her son was going to be right , and all lost hope , except the mother who didn't give up hope and she almost tried every thing to get her son's health back to normal , but in the end there was nothing in her hand to do , and she had to face her son's death , in the evening she cried a lot and prayed to God too .
    In the morning , as she came to see her son as usual , there were a lot of doctors around him ,
    After a while , he completely recovered and back to a normal life again , now he is growing up well , playing with other boys .
    I myself still can't believe how he could survive but that doesn't matter now , what matters that I have learned from his mother is to never give up hope and to keep an open mind .​

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-05-02
  5. Muthanna

Muthanna قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Pay through the nose ​

By Aiman Muthanna ​

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-05-02
  7. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

a touching story first
    and
    thats right: we can learn that there is always hope (here we have a saying: hope is always dieing at least)
    and
    we have to leave it for allah and his mercy

[​IMG]

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-05-02
  9. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

a touching story first
    and
    thats right: we can learn that there is always hope (here we have a saying: hope is always dieing at least)
    and

[​IMG]

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-05-02
  11. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

a touching story first
    and
    and

[​IMG]

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-05-02
  13. Muthanna

Muthanna قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Yes , you are right , thank you very much for your nice permanent comments ..

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-05-02
  15. Muthanna

Muthanna قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Yes , you are right , thank you very much for your nice permanent comments ..

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-05-04
  17. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

its my pleasure

[​IMG]

:D :D :D :D :D

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-05-07
  19. Bero