The snow is back (Telling the story your correspondent in Russia)

الكاتب : Muthanna   المشاهدات : 404   الردود : 3    ‏2007-04-30
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-04-30
  1. Muthanna

Muthanna قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Weird , weird , weird … all the people here in Russia says the weather this year is weird , one teacher of mine , who is 83 years old , said that the weather this year is the most strange weather he has ever seen all his life .
    It's climate change ( global warming ) is one of the hot topics of the day . It is yet unconfirmed but believed that USA may be an accomplice in this by output of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases caused by their everyday actions . whatever the real reason is , the most important thing that is how the climate changes sharply ,
    For example , here in Russia it's not weird to see the snow in April , but what is weird that we had spent two months with sunny days and we all were happy and all people were in a good mood , that was just perfect , but these days the temperature became colder , and to my surprise , today it's snowing , but we have been told that this situation is temporary , and soon the weather will back to normal .

Aiman Muthanna
    Saint-petersburg

[​IMG]

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-04-30
  3. Muthanna

Muthanna قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Weird , weird , weird … all the people here in Russia says the weather this year is weird , one teacher of mine , who is 83 years old , said that the weather this year is the most strange weather he has ever seen all his life .
    It's climate change ( global warming ) is one of the hot topics of the day . It is yet unconfirmed but believed that USA may be an accomplice in this by output of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases caused by their everyday actions . whatever the real reason is , the most important thing that is how the climate changes sharply ,
    For example , here in Russia it's not weird to see the snow in April , but what is weird that we had spent two months with sunny days and we all were happy and all people were in a good mood , that was just perfect , but these days the temperature became colder , and to my surprise , today it's snowing , but we have been told that this situation is temporary , and soon the weather will back to normal .

Aiman Muthanna
    Saint-petersburg

[​IMG]

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-04-30
  5. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

thanks a lot mr. correspondent
    its nice to get news from st. petersburg

here they said today its the warmest april since 201 years - because of the climate change too

[​IMG]

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-05-01
  7. Muthanna

Muthanna قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    It's my pleasure ma'am Rita Alshoaibi , I really appreciate all your comments , you are quite energetic and that is all what person needs to make their dreams come true , the weather today is quite good , here is a beautiful day with sunny, bright blue skies but the snow is still around .

مشاركة هذه الصفحة