الكاتب : Muthanna   المشاهدات : 822   الردود : 17    ‏2007-04-27
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-04-27
  1. Muthanna

Muthanna قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Hello everyone , this is my first time here and I'd like to start by posting one story of mine , and this story is based on real events ...
    Here we go ...

So long , my best friend

I had to travel to another country to continue my study and get my master's degree.
    Away from my family , there were a lot of things I had to deal with , I learnt to cook , wash my clothes and the most important thing that I've learnt to be myself no matter what it happens , now pretty much all works at home I can do by myself actually after a fashion .
    When I came back to my home , I went to visit my best friend , it was a long time when we saw each other the last time . I thought to myself , " When I see him , I’ll say : surprise , long time no see " .
    I knocked the door of my friend's house , his little sister opened the door , she was surprised , I asked her whether my friend was at home , she answered he was gone and he wouldn't be coming back , HE IS DEAD , I asked no questions and left .
    May be my friend has been taken away from me , but nothing is going to take away the memories of how much he made me smile .

That's all for now ,
    Best wishes ,

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-04-27
  3. T_K

T_K قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    First of all, welcome brother

sorry to hear about your friend
    Allah Yer7amih .. Inna Lillah Wa'inna Ileehi Raji3oon

You r right .. memories stay for ever

TK

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-04-27
  5. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    la elah ella allah brother, those are the worst situations i know what its like believe me, it really did affect me. There are no words to express my feelings except for la elah ella allah no one is forever but him. We are next brother thx for the heads up maybe we should start paying our loans

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-04-27
  7. Muthanna

Muthanna قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Thank you all for supporting and commenting , your comments give me power to write more stories & I am proud to be a member of this forum

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-04-27
  9. saleh mubarak

saleh mubarak عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-26
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    first and foremost i say sorry for losing your friend, secondly i would like to welcome you with the warm wishes and say you are among your brothers and sisters here.. regarding your story when you learnt to do everything yourself i say the same story has been happening to me as i'm like you now studying abroad away of my family and country
    .. we hope that we return home safely and armed with the needed information............

best regardssssssssssssssssssss

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-04-27
  11. maram

maram عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-22
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Inna lallah wa inna ileehi raj3oon
    that was so sad Allah ykun fi 3onak
    and welcome here next to your brothers and sisters we will be happy to hear more stories from you "express your self "thanx bro

maram

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-04-27
  13. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    i want to say that ur story touched my heart, because i lost my friend too - so i can imagen, how the feelings are

then i want to give u a warm
    [​IMG]
    between ur brothers and sisters

i thank u so much for ur first topic and i hope u will stay here and we will all read a lot of topics from u
    feel free, because its ur home and we are glad to have u here
    if u have questions or u need something, plz ask, we are all here

[​IMG]

and
    at least
    i want to say to u

[​IMG]

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-04-27
  15. Muthanna

Muthanna قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-12-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Thank you T_K , ahad917 , saleh mubarak , maram and Rita Alshoaibi for your warm words , and among you I really feel myself like at home , so I'll see what I can do for future , HAPPY FRIDAY for you all ...

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-04-28
  17. donmarar

donmarar عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-10-26
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    wallah this is a sad story, i went through a similar situation, one of my best friend died in a terrible accident in yemen, i didn't know about it until i called looking to talk to him, his mom cried on the phone telling me that he died. i was shocked in away that i couldn't even speak, he was one of my best friends may allah rest his soul in heaven.

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-04-28
  19. donmarar

donmarar عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-10-26
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    wallah this is a sad story, i went through a similar situation, one of my best friend died in a terrible accident in yemen, i didn't know about it until i called looking to talk to him, his mom cried on the phone telling me that he died. i was shocked in away that i couldn't even speak, he was one of my best friends may allah rest his soul in heaven.

مشاركة هذه الصفحة