الكاتب : friend-meet   المشاهدات : 1,073   الردود : 10    ‏2007-04-22
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-04-22
  1. friend-meet

friend-meet قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-04-15
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Tomorrow, the Arab rulers will sell Al-QUDS and the palestinians to Bush and Olmert without any thing.

Yesterday our rulers during " july attack " on Lebanon avoid defends on Lebanon or Moqawama and some of them owed the Moqawama.

so. Brother &Sister what do you think about tomorrow?
    how will be our world?

will we have been buying the shroud??? nnn

If we bought it, to who ?

for us Or for the enemy

friend-
    meet

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-04-22
  3. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

if a person strives for successe ,that desire or determination to reach that goal is not going to actualize, if it's not engaged with a stronger belief from the inside of that person, which makes him believe in his self , At that point only we are not just realizing that we are changing to the better, but We are Capable of changing

Same thing happening to our Ummah now, we have lost that belief, we are filled with bad behaviors, we are killing each other, We are not looking within ourselves for a moment and thinking what we have done to our ummah, everybody is standing his ground, believing in some of the Quran the way he wants, and not trying to know what Allah’s punishment for those Muslims who kill other Muslims,
    who is giving him self a split second to criticize his actions.??????
    Arabs are not changing, were just getting worser,
    We Arabs are just good at blaming people, for the stage we have came to in the world.
    That is not right, we have to face our problems
    ofcourse after Allah's will
    We have to know that we are the ones who can create our own destiny and that what we have came to is the result of our bad actions and our weakened faith. Unfortunately, we don't realize that our strength is in our Union, America's main goal is us to be weak by planting discrimination in the area, to use it for their own advantage

in conclusion, Al-Ummah is not going to change unless we change within our selves first.

قال تعالى: ان الله لا يغير ما بقوم حتى يغيروا ما بأنفسهم <<< this is what we have to focus on at the main time.

Because

if it's simple for a person to sell him self to America
    than, there is no doubt, he will have no problem selling his own country

Samiah

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-04-22
  5. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Tomorrow is already here
    and our rulers have sold us bro
    can't you see????
    They sold us so they could live.

And BTW NO ONE IS OUR RULER BUT ALLAH

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-04-22
  7. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    والله صورت ساميه اهتمت بالموضوع
    المفروض يا ساميه نشتكي بحقتنا الرؤسا الئ منضمت حقوق الانسان

ولو الدنيا كلها نصب واحتيال

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-04-23
  9. friend-meet

friend-meet قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-04-15
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    in conclusion, Al-Ummah is not going to change unless we change within our selves first.

قال تعالى: ان الله لا يغير ما بقوم حتى يغيروا ما بأنفسهم <<< this is what we have to focus on at the main time.

***********************************************************************************

I agree with your opinion

" Al-Ummah is not going to change unless we change within our selves first"

we have to face our problems
    ofcourse after Allah's will

But here is the problem

the muslims are two groups( Sunah & Shiah) and each one group and every person from each group will doing changing himself as you said,

but, this group is hate on that group and opposite.
    like, Arabs is afraid of the Irani atom program ...... etc,
    So,
    your talk that, make me remember the work who, religious men have to doing it for uniting muslims on one word and one goal without dividing to groups.

and maybe they will face another problem that, the rulers will faced religious men movement.
    and america will help the rulers and in the same time the people poor ,what they can do?......etc,
    I think it is very difficult problem increase.

maybe we'll waiting another Slah Aldeen coming. although i believe we have to start change our self.

?????????????

i thank you for agree on the topic, and i hope it is useful

friend-meet

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-04-23
  11. friend-meet

friend-meet قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-04-15
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    *************************************************************************************

Really ALLALH is our ruler alone

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-04-27
  13. أباالأشتر

أباالأشتر عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-04-13
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

i think we'll buy shroud for our bad rulers

and we well not wait another slah alden
    but we'll create millions like him

we're all Slah alden

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-04-29
  15. المتوكل بالله

المتوكل بالله عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    great topic and we v to discuss it

frist, i think there r three kinds of rulers:- traitor, coward and strong ruler.

so what i want to say, the frist and second, they couldn't and cannot and will not do any thing.
    the third one is the strong ruler,what can he do if he has cowards people and some traitors in his country

v u get what i mean

we r the coward people and between us some traitors.

ruler is one person and arabic rulers r around 20, so what they can do if we r ....................

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-04-29
  17. friend-meet

friend-meet قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-04-15
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Welcome my brother
    المتوكل بالله
    And Thank you of your good comment,

Now about your question " what can he do if he has coward people and some traitors in his country "

I think If the strong ruler has coward people, he'll do any thing for Islam and arabs, whatever his people were cowards.

because if his people who are coward will stopped their ruler's deeds, that's meaning his people are stronger than him, so this ruler is weak not strong.

Except If you were meaning that, the strong ruler is ruling his people by military that's another talking and those people are Miserable, and in this time the people have to struggle & revolt until the revolution.

So i think the solution is be by two things:

1- The going back to ALLAH "rulers &people"
    قال تعالى " إن تنصروا الله ينصركم " وقال حل وعلا" وألو استقاموا على الطريقة لأسفيناهم ماءً غدقا"
    2- The revolution
    قال تعالي" وأعدوا لهم ما استطعتم من قوة ومن رباط الخيل ترهبون به عدو الله وعدوكم .." صدق الله العظيم
    Note :That revolution can be by democratic or demonstrating ,not
    just guns.
    what do you think

good luck

friend-meet ​

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-04-30
  19. العنوش

العنوش عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-24
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    totally, i agree with you becuse first we have to change our selves before changing the rulers.
    when i read your topic i rember the story of SLAH ALdan when he was planning to enter ALGUDS, so he looked between his siloders at midnight and he saw no one is praying so he returen back and prapered them and their belif for two years,of course they were great fighters but they have to be strongers in their belif.
    so, that if we want to have strong rulers we have to change our selves.

مشاركة هذه الصفحة