الكاتب : الشاب عادل   المشاهدات : 503   الردود : 3    ‏2007-04-20
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-04-20
  1. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Wow....I'm very surprised and shocked when CNN, Fox News, and NBC tried to link the killer of the Virginia Tech students to Muslims. First they were saying the name "Ishamel Ax" the name that Chu sent the packpage from; and the name that was written on his wrist when he killed himself is "islamic" and wow....American media wanted so bad to blame it on the poor muslims....but they couldn't...since the guy referred himself to Jesus Christ, and attacked Christianity since it was obvious he was Christian. ...and Suprisingly, we didn't hear the word "terror" at all to describe the killer; but rather "weird" and "crazy"...all i can say is....if it was a muslim; wow the word terrorism would've been repeated and said billion times a day on American media;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Poor the blind American media

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-04-20
  3. shareef

shareef قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-03-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I know bro ...that would've add grate deal of hate .....they were desperately looking to relate it to Muslims in any way or form they can...but alhamed llah It didn't happen .

Salaam!!

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-04-21
  5. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Brother Shereef,
    Thanks for taking the time to read and reply :)

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-04-21
  7. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Well i personally thought that they were gonne succeed in doing it, but al hamdulelah they were not able to. And secondly this probably kind of reflected bright image of muslims although they are always hated.
    Despite the fact that the person who taped the incident was an arab, that gave a great deal to muslims.

Let's pray to Allah that nothing evil destroys the reputation of our religion.

مشاركة هذه الصفحة