الكاتب : الحبيشي   المشاهدات : 679   الردود : 6    ‏2007-04-09
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-04-09
  1. الحبيشي

الحبيشي قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-07-17
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    For the first time in the history of the largest language in the Middle East following the students go on study embarrassed the American embassy in Sanaa April 8, 2007 Yemen Observer-implemented special about 3600 students in the Yemeni-American language (YALI) an open hunger study in protest at the Institute's new regulations issued by the Institute after Amidst transfer of responsibility for management (YALI) from the American embassy in Sanaa to Amidst. A statement issued by the Students Union (YALI) that the new regulations would weaken the level of output Institute, which is known as the quality and scientific value. While many of the students said that the real reason behind the strike of students is the reported intention of the new administration division-level academic one to three classes (two semesters now), as well as the intent of the new administration raise the fees one of the 120 dollars to 150 dollars. Management (YALI) refused to comment on the strike and the only lights Abriqi-Deputy Director for Management-saying it Tvajat strike and that they had to raise the demands of the students to the Department Amidst and to the American embassy in Sanaa and awaiting guidance. Meanwhile, a source in Aemidest they were in the process of raising the value of the courses in (YALI) to equal value in Aemidest, and the same thing will apply to teachers in the (night), who should be equal pay with their counterparts in Aemidest. With Observer learned from credible sources that a meeting Saturday between the official in the American embassy and representatives from Amidst the night to discuss the new situation after the decision of the embassy transfer management (YALI) to Aemdst, said a member of the administrative board of the Federation of Teachers ياليYTU (comprised of 84 school teachers) that teachers also working in another direction of to bring the (YALI) to the direct supervision of the American embassy and they met with members of the Consultative Council, and officials in the ministries of planning and external to explain the dimensions of their demands. The source added that the Department Amidst the YALI dropped advertisements in the newspapers to the request of teachers at the Institute, even if they do not have any previous experience, and that the aim is to put pressure on current teachers known for competence Takhvez wages and replacement of the school less efficient and stateless experience which will reflect the same emphasis on the level of scholars and students graduating from (YALI). Classrooms of the Institute of YALI were empty except for Arroushaha chairs and professors who committed them Administration presence of the seasons in school hours even if he did not Ehoudrai students. It is noteworthy that Yemeni-American Institute operates under the direct supervision of the American embassy since the foundation in 1975 has spent most of the 90th cycle seminar, as this is the second time that the study was disrupted in the YALI of the American Institute for technical reasons since its foundation and was the first time due to technical faults hit the database in November of last year, but already stopped several times for security reasons he went to the American embassy in Sanaa, most recently in July 2005 due to the demonstrations that swept the country after the government's decision to raise the prices of oil derivatives, the Institute also stopped when the American forces entered Iraq in April 2003. Where students in the Yemeni YALI? Source :
    Forgive me because I used the GOOGLE translation
    where students in the YALI
    ?

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-04-09
  3. T_K

T_K قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I studied in YALI in 1997
    but I don't know anything about it since then

but that's a major shift .. from the America Embassy to Amidst
    Oo well ..

TK

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-04-10
  5. الحبيشي

الحبيشي قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-07-17
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    THANK U ....

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-04-10
  7. Guilty

Guilty عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-11-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    will be back:)

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-04-11
  9. Zaki

Zaki عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-12-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I can tell you why!!
    YALI was a very good place until someone called William Helz came to it late 1999. He worked hard and made YALI a very popular place for studying English but I think in Yemen there is a kind of sickness that when anyone holds a position he never leaves that postion at all and this is what happened to him. After spending more than three years there, he thought of taking the place for himself and worked hard for that but the Embassy did not allow that to happen. Then, he started working to destry what he actually had built. So, he hired someone called Peter William, a teacher who Helz fired sometime ealier , to be the Acadimic coordinator who became the director of YALI later until Janse came. Moreover, he gave Adwa Alariki, a secondary school graduate and his secretary, the power to run YALI by which she had several problems with staff, teachers, and students and a lot of complaints were sent to the embassy that is why the embassy gave YALI over to Amideast, an adminisration that was one of its dreams is to destroy YALI .
    So, I think YALI now is not an educational place anymore since most of its qualified staff, teachers, and management left it. It is only a place to make money.

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-04-12
  11. الحبيشي

الحبيشي قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-07-17
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    i am waiting for you

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-04-12
  13. الحبيشي

الحبيشي قلم فضي

التسجيل :