الكاتب : bash   المشاهدات : 594   الردود : 5    ‏2007-04-03
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-04-03
  1. bash

bash عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2002-11-18
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I can’t believe it is April already. The days are rushing by so fast it’s unbelievable. I just look back and think wow, life has just been flying by so quickly. I just think aah… I wish I can just settle down and have a focus in life. I feel like I am all over the place. Like this time last year I had a better vision of the future and what I wanted to do. Now I just feel like it is a blank picture. I need to do something that is worth my time

I wonder what I will do. I need something more exciting in my life. Like a phase to discover me. A me time. Hehe.. That’s funny how that sounded, “a me time”. So funny

Seriously, the days are just going by and I need to find my path. I think I am a little bit more up beat now. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and everything so bright . Everything is growing and coming out to enjoy life, and I need to do that. To go out and do something fun

?:rolleyes: but what is fun out there

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-04-03
  3. T_K

T_K قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Bash, that was a good self_time talking

I think I need to do that too sometime. Just sit and talk to myself
    about what I need to do, what has changed, and what can change

but if u ask about what's fun out there, a lot of things are fun. You just need to be in the mood for having fun. It's all about the mood. Sometimes, u can have fun just by walking in the street with your friends, or by watching TV with your family at home. Other times, not even going to a world-cup match would be FUN to u. Just don't think about what's fun out there .. instead, go out there and do anything for the purpose of having fun

TK

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-04-04
  5. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

what a deep thinking person u are here bash
    i couldnt believe what i read here...................

go out, meet ur friends and meet other people, then of course u will have fun.
    pray to allah and leave the other things for him - because of his
    mercy everything will become good

i will pray for u too - that u life will have a change soon

[​IMG]

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-04-04
  7. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

what a deep thinking person u are here bash
    i couldnt believe what i read here...................

go out, meet ur friends and meet other people, then of course u will have fun.
    pray to allah and leave the other things for him - because of his
    mercy everything will become good

i will pray for u too - that u life will have a change soon

[​IMG]

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-04-07
  9. bash

bash عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2002-11-18
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Elo :)
    Rita, I got tell u this, if i dont have faith I'd be manic depressive some days.. suicidal depressive on others

Yo T_K thanks for all ur advices but really I have been trying hard to keep my spirits high and be happy. Try to joke around and have fun. I think that is always a good booster in moral

Maybe. I guess life continues. I am in a mid-point zone. I have been trying to keep my self idle and do nothing drastic. I am just letting life take its course. but somehow I still feel empty inside. I am not enjoying life like I am suppose to. I remember when I was little and I kept waiting to grow up. Because as a grown up I would have more fun and do things that are a lot cooler. However, I was wrong. It’s true as a person told me long ago, I can’t remember who but they told me that it’s no fun growing up at all. That life becomes boring, too many responsibilities.. and it is just not that great… Now as the days go by, I just feel that life is somewhat empty. I feel like I have nothing really to look forward to anymore. Nothing at all

:) ANYWAYS, thank you Rita and T_K for your wise words

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-04-08
  11. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

thank u to be so clear and truly - this mr. bash i really like

[​IMG]

مشاركة هذه الصفحة