الكاتب : yemenyniga   المشاهدات : 515   الردود : 2    ‏2007-03-18
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-03-18
  1. yemenyniga

yemenyniga عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-08-04
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I have 3 logic questions they go from easy to hard, if you solve the first one then you are have some logic background in nature
    The second question shows your potential toward logic and philosophy and the third question will let you into to the world of philosphy with a title of professor .... :p the last one was just exaggeration

The first question is

You got 3 switches and light bulbs. the switches are outside the house and you don't know which switch is which? How can you know which switch will turn on the correct switch with only one visit inside the house?

The second question is

There are king and 3 magicians, the king wanted to chose an advisor so he brought 5 hats : three are red and 2 is black. he told the magician to enter a dark room and chose one hat and wear it.
    They all got in. Secretly the king took the 2 black hats and turned on the light. He said that he wants everyone to say what is he wearing without talking to anyone else or attempting to take off the hat.
    No one answered but after 5 minutes one magician said " I am wearing the red hat for sure" How the hell he knew that?

The last question is mind tickling and it sounds easy but its not that's why i said if you answer it then you are a professional phillopher not just an amateur

You got 8 balls " it suppose to be 13 but 8 i think is enough " there is a solid answer for 8 and 13 too

Ok back to the questions : you got 8 balls they all look the same one of them is """" either heavier or lighter we don't know """"" How can you know this ball with only 3 weightings?

I answered the first two but the last one I needed a hint but I solved it too I may give you a hint if you need.

good luck

yemenyNIGA

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-03-19
  3. T_K

T_K قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Ok
    here we go with the first one
    the first one is the easy one, so let's start with that

assuming that all switches are in off mode, you turn on the first switch and wait for about five minutes then turn it off and turn on the second switch. Then, you go into the room; if the light is on, then it's the second switch; if the light is off, touch the bulb and if it's hot, then it's the first switch; finally, if the light is off and the bulb is cold then it's the third switch.1

I'll be back for the rest

regards

TK

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-03-19
  5. T_K

T_K قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Ok
    here we go with the first one
    the first one is the easy one, so let's start with that

assuming that all switches are in off mode, you turn on the first switch and wait for about five minutes then turn it off and turn on the second switch. Then, you go into the room; if the light is on, then it's the second switch; if the light is off, touch the bulb and if it's hot, then it's the first switch; finally, if the light is off and the bulb is cold then it's the third switch.1

I'll be back for the rest

regards

TK

مشاركة هذه الصفحة