1. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Al-Qaida threatens Germany, Austria
    [ 11 Mar, 2007 ]

CAIRO: A group believed to be affiliated with the Al-Qaida terror network and calling itself "The Voice of the Caliphate" has warned that Germany and Austria will face militant attack unless they start withdrawing their troops from Afghanistan in 10 days.

The warning came in a new video broadcast posted on the internet.

"(We say) to the German government that Germany is a country with a strong economy and until recently it was a safe country, so why lose all this for US President George W. Bush and his gang?" said the masked speaker.

"Why let your interests, which is spread over the entire world, be in danger?" he added. The speaker sent a similar message to Austria, saying that it was "one of the safest countries in the world".

"But in case of security threats, Austria will be on the list of targets of the mujahideen (militants) and this will change," he said. Austria has five officers stationed in the war-ravaged country.

On Friday, however, the German parliament approved the deployment of six Tornado reconnaissance warplanes to Afghanistan to assist NATO forces in their ground offensive against Islamist Taliban rebels. Germany has around 3,000 troops serving with the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) in Afghanistan.

The new video follows a broadcast posted on Saturday morning in which Iraqi militants holding a German woman and her son captive threatened to kill them unless Germany withdraws its forces from Afghanistan within 10 days.

The 61-year-old woman made a tearful plea for help to German Chancellor Angela Merkel in a video posted by the abductors on the same Islamist website.

"I'm asking you to help me," she sobbed. "We're Germans as well. These people want to kill my son before my eyes and then kill me. I don't want to die like this," she said in German.

The video, accompanied by pictures of German soldiers in Afghanistan, warned of a "spring attack, which will terrify the entire world even before its occurrence."

"We Muslims are one large nation," he said. The Muslims in Afghanistan are therefore just as close as the Muslims in Iraq, he added, accusing German forces of shelling Afghan civilians in their villages.

"We give the German government 10 days from the date of this statement to announce and start the withdrawal of their troops from Afghanistan, otherwise they will not even see the bodies of these two agents," the man said.

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-03-17
  3. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    the problem is not only that: because now the police is looking at all the people, they are not looking like germans - if they are making the new bombs in the trainstation or other places.
    we see a lot of police here now.

and all the nice people from outside - they would never do or think like that - are criminals in some faces and i hate that.

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-03-17
  5. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Thanx alot sister this was very useful news. I still want to make one point which is that (Al Rasool sala allah alih wa salam ) never taught muslims to use this way of protecting their lands. He taught us rules on how to fight and one of those rules is not to harm any lady, child, or elder. And as you can see this people are not doing what Al Rasool said they are opposing him 180 degrees at everything he said.

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-03-18
  7. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

thx ahad for this comment
    i know that and i completly agree with u

[​IMG]

مشاركة هذه الصفحة