مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-03-15
  1. justice of life

justice of life عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-20
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    hi every one I need your help

if you any one have any information about super computer please shar it with me
    I really need it

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-03-15
  3. العسيب

العسيب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    first let me welcome u in here and in all over our forum

so ican help u out and provideing u some info about what u asked 4

A supercomputer is a computer that leads the world in terms of processing capacity, particularly speed of calculation, at the time of its introduction. The term "Super Computing" was first used by New York World newspaper in 1920 to refer to large custom-built tabulators IBM made for Columbia University

Supercomputers introduced in the 1960s were designed primarily by Seymour Cray at Control Data Corporation (CDC), and led the market into the 1970s until Cray left to form his own company, Cray Research. He then took over the supercomputer market with his new designs, holding the top spot in supercomputing for 5 years (1985–1990). Cray, himself, never used the word "supercomputer," a little-remembered fact in that he only recognized the word "computer." In the 1980s a large number of smaller competitors entered the market, in a parallel to the creation of the minicomputer market a decade earlier, but many of these disappeared in the mid-1990s "supercomputer market crash". Today, supercomputers are typically one-of-a-kind custom designs produced by "traditional" companies such as IBM and HP

so brother this is an intro to the supercomputer
    and u can google by the name to find more help
    and if u need any thing to explain
    just come in and ask

yours

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-03-15
  5. justice of life

justice of life عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-02-20
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :