الكاتب : الشاب عادل   المشاهدات : 1,186   الردود : 28    ‏2007-03-05
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-03-05
  1. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I parked my car in Parking E, SOuth of the Engineering Lab Building, and headed to class with one of my friends....suddenly we found this homeless person approaching me asking for 50 cents to ride the bus...I looked at him, his clothes were torn apart and he barely walked....I gave him a dollar....:( since I felt sorry for him...My friend was mad at me and told me that he's faking being a homeless

But I want to know from you.....How do we identify homeless people from faking ones...and how to solve these people's problems????

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-03-05
  3. حنين الغد

حنين الغد قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-10
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    look if i see a homeless person and he came to me for help or wants money ....i will give him money cause i will be feeling sorry for him and it's haram to send him back ....and algaza min allah even if he is a fake homeless person...

u can identify them by there looks clothes....but some of them can fool us and just pretend that he is one of them.....
    but still i will give them and help them cause in that point i won't go and investigate him are u a real homeless or a fake one ?!1

Nice Topic
    Thanks

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-03-05
  5. محمد المنصري

محمد المنصري عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-11-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

Salam my sister
    I really like your kind of argumentation

You are so right
    Allah may bless you

Salam

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-03-05
  7. محمد المنصري

محمد المنصري عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-11-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

Salam brother
    I think what Intesar says is totally right
    you cannot judge the situation firmly, just do what your
    heart says and don't care about what your friend says
    even he really knows that the third guy is cheating you

BUT BUT BUT
    :)

To my believes, giving money is not a solution at all
    I can help him in other way
    for example, if I have a car, I will give him a ride with me
    then if he is fake he will refuse, -in many cases- 1

or I will put him on the bus and buy him a ticket

Salam

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-03-05
  9. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    The only way to tell if a person is homeless or a bum is by the look in their eyes, the shabby clothes they'd were, the pain they've suffered in life, the hunger on their faces, and finally the looks on their face that desires sympathy

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-03-05
  11. ماجدولين

ماجدولين مشرفة سابقة مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-24
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Dear bro,

Nice topic to discuss..

Homelessness has become so widespread:(
    I used to see them standing at traffic lights and usually they sleep in public places like parks or streets..

Could you imagine your self living without shelter provides you with warmth, dryness and safety..

Poor people, they don't have any sort of support from anywhere.

But do you know that i read somewhere that there are some of them who choose homelessness as a lifestyle, preferring it to a settlement with society's norms (Nomadism)!!

And some are facing a mental illness and his family doesn't accept him,Wallah 7aram:( and i here that there are some who face problems with family (specially girls) or Prison release..

So most of them tried the ignorance of family or society before he found him self in streets.

They are facing so difficulties from criminals and drugs dealers till they be one of them. They also might cause a dangerous disease cause they don't have any medical care.

Some of homeless people commit crimes just to be sent to jail or prison, at least they will find food and shelter.

Poverty, lack of jobs are also some reasons that cause this phenomenon .

In my opinion they must seek other methods to make money instead of beggaring.

I really respect those who wash cars or sell tissues on streets..at least they work hard to earn money and above all that he save his dignity.

And i belive in the old saying:

"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for life."

Yours,
    Mag:)

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-03-05
  13. Hunting-Lover

Hunting-Lover قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-26
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I think they gave enough... and no more than what they said... but as always I say what I have in my mind... Judging not a good way for evaluating people. and this is supported by the "Hadeeth" ((when a person killed alot of muslims in one of the forays and when he realized that Osama is gonna kill him he vocalized the "shehadah" to embrace islam, and Osama killed him and that spread out until it reached the prophet peace be upon him and he has called Osama and asked him: you killed him after he vocalized the "shehadah"?? and Osama replied: Oh messenger of Allah he said it because he was afraid of death. The Prophet Sala allah aleeh wa salam said: did you enter his heart to know what he intended??))
    Thx Brother
    Best Regards

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-03-05
  15. a_k_m

a_k_m عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-12
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    When you give away something to someone, you are not doing that for
    the sake of the man you are doing it for the sake of Allah.
    being fake or not that's not your job, because he is may be fake or he is may not.
    so if he is really in need you have the reward, and if he is not
    you still have the reward from Allah.
    Thanks for the subject.​

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-03-05
  17. مجروح القلب

مجروح القلب قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-06-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    we have alot people like that in here ya Adel the problem some of them they ask you for money to get food but some of them they go buy alcohol with it ..

> any thing wrong today ?? < :D

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-03-05
  19. bash

bash عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2002-11-18
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I suggest you approach al jazeera to broadcast your donation to the poor guy
    ppl cant you give the goods without mentionin it
    do we even have to talk about it, surely dont think so

مشاركة هذه الصفحة