الكاتب : جراهام بل   المشاهدات : 1,306   الردود : 15    ‏2007-03-03
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-03-03
  1. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    First of all, this sister is supposed to be the moderator from the beginning here,before samia and before these whole things,there was a technical problem which eliminated her suddenly.This event forced her to be absent but after the admin found out that it was just a destiny which is out of our hands,we returned her back to her right spot

second, Magdolen is a very old moderator,most of you are new here and don't know anything about her.Try to get closer to her and discover what kind of lady she is

third, the last topic i've posted which was sharing you in choosing your moderated has been closed by me and i didn't even announced any result, i threw that file due to the following reasons :

- some of the fake users came and vote which was a real manipulation

- in that topic,some of our great users asked me to close this election and choose the moderator by myself,you can review it in the post

so, is it clear now?

regards

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-03-03
  3. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    First of all, this sister is supposed to be the moderator from the beginning here,before samia and before these whole things,there was a technical problem which eliminated her suddenly.This event forced her to be absent but after the admin found out that it was just a destiny which is out of our hands,we returned her back to her right spot

second, Magdolen is a very old moderator,most of you are new here and don't know anything about her.Try to get closer to her and discover what kind of lady she is

third, the last topic i've posted which was sharing you in choosing your moderated has been closed by me and i didn't even announced any result, i threw that file due to the following reasons :

- some of the fake users came and vote which was a real manipulation

- in that topic,some of our great users asked me to close this election and choose the moderator by myself,you can review it in the post

so, is it clear now?

regards

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-03-03
  5. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    alhamdullilah - some one is talking here to us and explaining how the things went..................
    and of course we will look for our sister and want to get closer to her, we are waiting for her a lot

i think u or someone else had to do that from the beginning - like: we say welcome to our new moderators, to say their namens and and.
    because to put only the names up, its not nice, because we noticed that so late or not.

thats not nice for us and even not nice for the new moderators.

after that i want to ask u: can u please change the name from magdolen from arabic to english, because we are in the english forum, so everyone can read her name?

votings:
    it was stupid how this votings went. in the next time, their must be
    rules from the beginning like: only members who are here "since this time" can vote or with "this answers = a number" can vote.
    so the things will never go like this.

i hope u accept what i said, because i like this site so much and want to take care for it.

[​IMG]

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-03-03
  7. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    alhamdullilah - some one is talking here to us and explaining how the things went..................
    and of course we will look for our sister and want to get closer to her, we are waiting for her a lot

i think u or someone else had to do that from the beginning - like: we say welcome to our new moderators, to say their namens and and.
    because to put only the names up, its not nice, because we noticed that so late or not.

thats not nice for us and even not nice for the new moderators.

after that i want to ask u: can u please change the name from magdolen from arabic to english, because we are in the english forum, so everyone can read her name?

votings:
    it was stupid how this votings went. in the next time, their must be
    rules from the beginning like: only members who are here "since this time" can vote or with "this answers = a number" can vote.
    so the things will never go like this.

i hope u accept what i said, because i like this site so much and want to take care for it.

[​IMG]

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-03-03
  9. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Brother Adel..two female moderators wallah 7aram :D

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-03-03
  11. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Brother Adel.. Thanks for clarifying

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-03-03
  13. حنين الغد

حنين الغد قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-10
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thanks Adel for the explanation But
    what i wana say that why didn't u say that from the beginning before telling us to vote for a second moderator ....u were suppose to say that in the topic u made or at least tell us the voting proses is canceled for the reasons u have...
    cause now u just hurt some peoples feelings for nothing and u made it like we were playing a game....
    u havn't even closed the topic or just let us know what was planed for a moderator ...
    if u already planed that the old moderator will come back u had to say that and tell us from first ....and don't even make a topic for voting...

Regards

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-03-03
  15. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

it was closed along time ago;besides,the members themselves asked to close the election;in addition, it really turned to a game since some came and messed up the post by fake users

get it sister intesar

===

i'll be back to reply to all of you dears

regards

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-03-04
  17. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

I totally agree sister rita