Does she deserve to be called a yemenia?

الكاتب : عــاهد   المشاهدات : 458   الردود : 4    ‏2007-02-25
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-02-25
  1. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Hey everone this was posted by a woman using the name Tiba and whats quoted is what she was saying meanwhile the black color is what was replied to her by one of our brothers in the forum.

Quote:
    Irrespective of a Yemeni’s religion, he still is a Yemeni. Religion is a very personal matter and should remain so. Whether he is a Muslim, Jew, Baha'i, Zoroastrian, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist is a very personal matter between him and his creator.
    People associate the Yemeni Jews with our ancient civilization, history, rich traditions and culture, Yemeni attire and exceptional architecture.

Nice normal beginning.

Quote:
    Safeguarding the Yemeni Jews is safeguarding our exquisite Yemeni civilization.
    Safeguarding the Yemeni Jews is safeguarding our exquisite Yemeni heritage.
    Safeguarding the Yemeni Jews is simply safeguarding the authentic, unadulterated Yemen.

I think you should give Yemeni culture a little more credit than just being from a Jewish origin. Yemen was around before Judaism and It progressed significantly after Islam. If you are a Yemeni Jew you can disagree.

Quote:
    Let us be candid, look at Yemenis; they either resemble Africans or Indians while the Jews have still maintained their original beautiful Arab Yemeni features and culture because they were and still are considered as untouchables; therefore, they neither incorporated anything alien into their culture such as the God damned qat from Ethiopia, Somalia & Tanzania nor married from ugly foreign elements with due respect to the African and Indian genes.

Here you really crossed the line. In Islam those “ugly” Africans and Indians are our brothers and sisters also and the difference in facial features and skin shade does not give us an advantage in front of Allah.

Quote:
    It is high time we consider Jewish women as our mothers and sisters and their men as our father and brothers.

I am Adnan ibn Adnan. The Yemeni population gave rise to all the Semites in the north. We are there fathers. Understood!

Quote:
    It is also high time our army exterminate Al Houthi and his mountain rats once and for all. No individual has the right to ever terrorize anyone to such an extent that they resort to fleeing their homes and city. I am not surprised, as usual, Yemenis are always adept at imbibing destructive traits; we are brilliantly following into the footsteps of Iraq and Somalia.

There is a point there but our president and government are treating the symptoms of the problem “terrorism” and not the cause of the problem “ poverty and illiteracy”

Quote:
    No religion has been abased as much as Islam because of the Imams’ confounding fatwas that are leading us astray rather than guiding us to the straight path.

I have rarely heard a Friday sermon where the Imam enjoins the believers to be hygienic and maintain the cleanliness of their houses, neighborhood, their city and their country.

I have rarely heard a Friday sermon where the Imam enjoins the believers to wage a holy war against with poverty, illiteracy, chaos, mayhem, rampant corruption, terrorism, lawlessness, anarchy, widespread weapons, and diseases instead of going and fighting in Iraq, Afghanistan and making utter clowns of themselves.

I have rarely heard a Friday sermon where the Imam enjoins the believers to pursue higher studies and seek knowledge.

I have rarely heard a Friday sermon where the Imam enjoins the believers to treat tourists, visitors, investors with absolute respect and high esteem because these are our guests visiting or investing in this land out of love and admiration.

I have rarely heard a Friday sermon where the Imam enjoins the believers to educate their daughters and ensure that they play a major role in the development of this nation.

I have rarely heard a Friday sermon where the Imam enjoins the believers to refrain from using banned pesticides that cause lethal cancer.

I have rarely heard a Friday sermon where the Imam enjoins the believers to refrain from using canned food that also cause lethal cancer as a result of the preservatives.

I have rarely heard a Friday sermon where the Imam enjoins the believers to practice family planning and inform them that family planning is often used as a synonym for birth control, though its connotations are somewhat different. It is most usually applied to the circumstance of a monogamous hetero...ual couple who wish to limit their number of children, to control the timing of pregnancy (also known as spacing children), or both. The essence of family planning, then, is to make intercourse purely a means of expressing love, building stability in the relationship, and sharing physical pleasure, and not a means of reproducing (except at particular, chosen times)like rats. Yemen has the world's fourth fastest growing population, which will increasingly reduce each person's available share of fresh water.

Hey Yemenis like to reproduce how do you think all those countries north of Yemen were born. They are Yemeni Immigrants. I agree we have to control it a little better.

Quote:
    I have rarely heard a Friday sermon where the Imam enjoins the believers to practice water management. Resources in Yemen have been subject to severe exploitation to meet a continuously increasing water demand for irrigation and domestic use and the God accursed qat. Thousands of new bore holes were drilled and many existing dug wells were deepened, when they became dry because of over abstraction. This rapid and uncontrolled ground water development did not run parallel with a proper ground water management. Therefore, ground water resources have not been adequately quantified. In the basin where our beautiful capital, Sana'a, is located and where the water table is falling 6 meters (nearly 20 feet) per year, the aquifer will be depleted by the end of this decade. In the search for water, the impotent Yemeni government has drilled test wells in the basin that are 2 kilometers (1.2 miles) deep, depths normally associated with the oil industry, but they have miserably failed to find water. Yemen must soon decide whether to bring water to Sana'a, possibly from coastal desalting plants, or to relocate the capital.

You know what I could be wrong but I could swear that you have not entered a Masjid (not mosque) in the last decade. Instead of crying about all these problems, do something. Speak to your Imam. Organize educational lectures (like we do) after Salaht Maghrib or Al-Isha. This forum is not here for us to just bitch and moan, it is for us to share thoughts of solutions to these problems.

Quote:
    Last but not the least, those whose parents and country failed to discipline, Guantanamo will do an outstanding job.

Here you crossed the line again. All of humanity around the world condemns that facility. The only that appreciates is you and other sadist bastards that can’t find humane solutions to their problems.

Quote:
    Salam,

Wa-Alaikum- Salam

Quote:
    Tiba

You should change your nick name too. It does not suit you.

I read this in another forum and i was surprised how could a yemeni woman say something like this unless she was paid to like our brother said or unless she was on drugs.

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-02-25
  3. العربي اليماني

العربي اليماني عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-06-16
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I think it's interesting dialogue,yemeni history is rich with the foriegn civilisations effected and changed a lot of customs through the different ages ,there are no pure nation, all are mixed so it is ordinary matter doesn't need to give it much attention ,she talked about the dark days of yemen history when alimam was ruling . The negotiator had replied logicaly but he spoiled and destroied his ideas at the time said,u are sadist bastard Which shows a weak negotiator and gave her the high mark, thanks

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-02-25
  5. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Not yet my friend still to come her real point of view about me and you and other yemenies. If you think the negotiator was weak i think you are the one whos weak with all respect because this sadist bastard is insulting all yemenies and yemeni culture despite the fact that her origin is a yemeni too.

but if you want to be a step ahead and see her despiteful, useless conversation i paste the link.

http://www.ysaa.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3867

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-02-25
  7. bash

bash عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2002-11-18
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    although i dont know Tiba, but I think shes more realistic than most of us
    I totally agree with most of what she said

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-02-25
  9. العربي اليماني

العربي اليماني عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-06-16
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I really want to discuss this case untill the end,but as u read our friend started to use the ugly words then she practised her recism and used the same words plus a lot of insults,although there are many replied her in a strong language,she is a kind of nazi and brain washed person ,so better not to give her a damn care without ur post and others She is nothing Again the weak who lose his temper easily .. I am not
    Regards

مشاركة هذه الصفحة