مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-02-18
  1. yemenreform

yemenreform عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Anyone read this book by Carter
    the man who won the Nobel Peace Prize for bringing Israel and Egypt together in the Camp David Accords

PALESTINE PEACE NOT APARTHEID, by Jimmy Carter

There is a lot of controversy here
    I am thinking a lot of people are not happy about it.
    Here is what he said about the title:

[​IMG]

It is number 3 on the NYTimes best seller list today.
    http://www.nytimes.com/pages/books/bestseller/index.html

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-02-18
  3. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thank u so much for giving the informations

[​IMG]

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-02-19
  5. yemenreform

yemenreform عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    You are most welcome
    I just think it is nice for an American President to admit the truth about the conditions in Palestine. I don't think he has much to lose now
    It is sad that other US officials are still pandering to the Israeli Lobby .

It is a death sentence for a politicians career to sympathize with the Palestinian conditions.

It almost happened to Hillary Clinton when she hugged the wife of Yasser Arafat after an emotional speech about the conditions of the Palestinian children.

Many newspapers were angry and people are still trying to sabotage her bid for presidency by using that incident

I think the Prejudice in the media and US politics is slowly changing, but we are paying a heavy price for these changes. Allah be with our brothers and sisters in all the troubled Muslim lands.

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-02-19
  7. yemenreform

yemenreform عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    You are most welcome
    I just think it is nice for an American President to admit the truth about the conditions in Palestine. I don't think he has much to lose now
    It is sad that other US officials are still pandering to the Israeli Lobby .

It is a death sentence for a politicians career to sympathize with the Palestinian conditions.

It almost happened to Hillary Clinton when she hugged the wife of Yasser Arafat after an emotional speech about the conditions of the Palestinian children.

Many newspapers were angry and people are still trying to sabotage her bid for presidency by using that incident

I think the Prejudice in the media and US politics is slowly changing, but we are paying a heavy price for these changes. Allah be with our brothers and sisters in all the troubled Muslim lands.

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-02-19
  9. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

ALLAH BLESS ALL OUR SISTERS AND BROTHERS THERE

thx again for this good job

[​IMG]

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-02-21
  11. saleh mubarak

saleh mubarak عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-26
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    i would like to thank you for this essay and jimmy is one of the us presidents who is little reasonable and we appreciate this attitude of him . and we hope palestinans get united and avoid all the misconceptions of their thoughts and intersts and foucs on the most imprtant task which is clearing the accupying from the jews and protect the holy mosque

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-02-23
  13. T_K

T_K قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Good Information Brother

I Wanna Say That A Lot Of Western Presidents In General Talk About Palestine With Sympathy And Sometimes Even Say The Truth, But When It Comes To Doing Something About It, They Cannot Do Anything

On The Real, The Politics Of The West Has Really Never Changed Towards Their Aid For Israel

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-02-24
  15. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Well this is a very interesting and encouraging topic towards bringing peace to the middle east and veiling the refugees. But still i think he should of thought the same when he was still the president.

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-02-24
  17. عــاهد

عــاهد مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Well this is a very interesting and encouraging topic towards bringing peace to the middle east and veiling the refugees. But still i think he should of thought the same when he was still the president.

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-02-24
  19. yemenyniga

yemenyniga عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-08-04
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I don't know why you all appreciate such a president.

It is toooooo late for him to publish this book

If he had these ideas then why didn't we see them during his presidency term
    maybe he thought that presidents should say the truth after they become away from potlitcs and maybe
    the Zionist lobbies will take him down

for him to publish this book is same as keeping it to himself, will not count toward any good objectives.

He is trying to engrave himself a legend story to be recited in the United States History books

lol

مشاركة هذه الصفحة