مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-02-12
  1. سد مارب

سد مارب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2001-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    !!!Other Civilisations and our culture

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At world There are two civilitions west and east, our east civilisation at considers base to developments of rest of others civilisation ,so when we want to study east cultures litratures and process of evolation of community we must comment and express about this study with commenting respectful and objective, most i have found more of (scholar resaerch) criticise this civilisation and consider it far from humanity and values of religion and accuse any person respects this culture or talk with objective about it as universal civilisation he liberatic or has effected their opinions or this person is secular this point of view is very wrong and encourage the hate between the humanity civilisations we can fall in it, as we know more of wester culture ,scientist and literature study our civilisaton and they established many of writing about orient with more sobriety , and the fact and realy admirations , for instance joteَjann jack rosuَ and more of orientalists scientist
    the thing which was urge to me to write this subject when i talk about wester literatures and it as great and huge in some discussion with friend he say to me"we must reject any thing concerting them culture ,literature and humanity sceince, only take from them technology sceince only must do"
    my point of viw is this thin is mistake opinion we have to know more of their culture until we can protect our heritage and culture"as it had been said" know others to protect himself, that is at least
    :
    and speach has remainder we shall continiue but with you
    i hope to discuss this important issue each other

by MARIB DAM

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-02-12
  3. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Thanks brother Marab for this serious subject
    when we talk about culture is it important to read and gain knowledge about that certian culture, such as education , employment, races and their polity, especially if a Muslim is going to travel to a western country it's good to know a general view of what is going to face me there, and at least, don't be surprised!. On the other hand, it's a necessity to know their point of view of us and our culture. However, Muslims should not "follow Western cultures in the name of modernization without knowing that such culture is against the Islamic teachings," .,

Thanks again

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-02-13
  5. Hunting-Lover

Hunting-Lover قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-26
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [ However, Muslims should not "follow Western cultures in the name of modernization without knowing that such culture is against the Islamic teachings," .[/COLOR],

[/QUOTE]

Yeah You are right.. That's what we're not supposed to do..
    I have faced alot of muslim people in the us., and when we talk
    to eachother about our culture, they don't have
    any background of it, and they end up saying: what the heck
    are you talking about??? Our culture is so embarrassing))
    And when they talk about any other culture they open
    their ears and their mouths... And they tell me you are better
    study the western cultures...
    and I told my relatives and my friends to take their childern
    to the Masjid and they said: If we take them to the Masjid
    they might forget what they learn in school.. I think their
    heads are empty with no brains!!! It is so shameful
    I think before studying or knowing any other culture we
    should know our culture as well as it's supposed to be
    :eek: known, and how to protect it from harmful thoughts..

Thank You so Much For both of you. You have done a great job
    Thx again

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-02-13
  7. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

THIS ONE stopped me,:eek: , Really really i cant believe that some people think that taking their children to the Masjid is a bad effect on them....That's totally stupid

Allah almosta3an
    subhan allah
    We have to be proud of our religion and culture more than anything else. Our religion is not just a religion it's a way of life and it's sad that some people just deal with it as an identity

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-02-13
  9. Hunting-Lover

Hunting-Lover قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-26
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thats why I said Muslims should not leave their countries unless they are protected by the Quran and the Sunnah.. I'm proud of being muslim and I thank god that I left my country after i finished memorizing the Quran... Praises to the Merciful allah... Sister I told that because I have dealt with that so hard and I tried to make it working but it didn't, and I am not making fun of them.. I'm surprised how they want their childern to become.... And every one should thanks Allah for the grace of the islam
    Thx again

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-02-13
  11. سد مارب

سد مارب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2001-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

and thanks for your logical opinion about this point that you added ,I agree it exactly , especially when one of us travel to any country belongs to west nations !! no doubt he/ she will find her/his culture between two facts and he must choice in any point will stand ,
    the first fact , a person is belonging to east culture ,heritage, and concepts , and second fact he will find difference culture ,other heritage , and groups of civilization concepts are difference a far his civilization,

in any case he must to choice any way walk!

and our speech don,t mean to leave our specially concepts for a new concepts , it means we must develop our concepts for enable us to establish correct relationship ,really connections are based on lovely , respectable relations between our civilization and their culture!
    when we live in any these communities ? we must to be a part of this community and natural form to right concepts that respect and believe others non - refusing them or delate their private culture!!!

again thanks thanks for this great opinion at your comment...

i wait aplenty of your comments and opinions about this issue

my regards

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-02-13
  13. almujahed

almujahed عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-12-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    is the topic translated by "alwafi" translator??? i wonder

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-02-13
  15. سد مارب

سد مارب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2001-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    no i don't use any translation program wafi or kafi for observe any mistakes may found so there are more of spelling wrong and the only reason is fast typing and busy time when i have typed?

have you any other notice???

please tell me:):)

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-02-14
  17. yemenyniga

yemenyniga عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-08-04
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thank you Marep dam for this idea
    I really agree on what you wrote above, but I have little note or correction
    It's civilization not civilisation

best regards though

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-02-14
  19. سد مارب

سد مارب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2001-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    and this second opinion that agree with my point of veiw!:):)

thanks very much for your passing and correction of "civilization" i correct it at three comment by myself

i wait plenty of addition about mean idea non words mistakes !!!:) ;)

مشاركة هذه الصفحة