4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-02-10
  5. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

it was sent to my email..... it really touched me
    It's sad that We cannot mention Al-Aqsa - may Allah liberate it - without feeling the pain . ...
    ,We have to keep it alive in our hearts and our minds
    until the Muslim Ummah produces another Salah Eddin who will be able to return Palestine, Jerusalem and Baitul Muqdes to the native land and return to Palestine its Islamic heart and Islamic face.

Thank you brother

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-02-10
  7. Hunting-Lover

Hunting-Lover قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-26
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Sister I'm feeling the pain too... I swear this harmful pain is taken a big space in my heart it broke it down.. When I look toward not only to the palestinian matter but to the islamic Ummah situation I feel like there is no solution at all...but we have to believe as we have been told by the quran and the hadeeth we have to be patient we shouldn't give up we have to keep trying every single solution out... And also the very painful fact is that we are following Non-Islamic Nations against the islamic Ummah... Sister We feel things as they touch us... We cry... we we we... But who is we??? some people not all of them... What can some of the 1.5 billion people do?? But the Prophet salla allah aleeh wa salam has told us((تكاد تداعا عليكم الأمم كما تداعا الأكلة على قصعتها.. قيل: أمن قلة نحن يومئذٍ يارسول الله؟؟؟ قال: إنكم يومئذٍ كثير!!! ولكنكم غثاءٌ كغثاءِ السيل تُنزع المهابة من قلوب أعدائكم ويوضع في قلوبكم الوهن.. قالوا: وما الوهن يارسول الله؟؟؟ قال حب الدنيا وكراهية الموت)) متفق عليه.. This is exactully what we have ((Loving this life without thiking of going to the other life which will be the final and the forever life, it doesn't matter if we break islamic rules, it is not a big deal to do bad deeds if that will bring some money)).. May Allah Have Mercy On Us... Amen
    Thank You sister about the meaningful pic and the poignant story

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-02-10
  9. Hunting-Lover

Hunting-Lover قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-26
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Sister I'm feeling the pain too... I swear this harmful pain is taken a big space in my heart it broke it down.. When I look toward not only to the palestinian matter but to the islamic Ummah situation I feel like there is no solution at all...but we have to believe as we have been told by the quran and the hadeeth we have to be patient we shouldn't give up we have to keep trying every single solution out... And also the very painful fact is that we are following Non-Islamic Nations against the islamic Ummah... Sister We feel things as they touch us... We cry... we we we... But who is we??? some people not all of them... What can some of the 1.5 billion people do?? But the Prophet salla allah aleeh wa salam has told us((تكاد تداعا عليكم الأمم كما تداعا الأكلة على قصعتها.. قيل: أمن قلة نحن يومئذٍ يارسول الله؟؟؟ قال: إنكم يومئذٍ كثير!!! ولكنكم غثاءٌ كغثاءِ السيل تُنزع المهابة من قلوب أعدائكم ويوضع في قلوبكم الوهن.. قالوا: وما الوهن يارسول الله؟؟؟ قال حب الدنيا وكراهية الموت)) متفق عليه.. This is exactully what we have ((Loving this life without thiking of going to the other life which will be the final and the forever life, it doesn't matter if we break islamic rules, it is not a big deal to do bad deeds if that will bring some money)).. May Allah Have Mercy On Us... Amen
    Thank You sister about the meaningful pic and the poignant story

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-02-10
  11. حنين الغد

حنين الغد قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-10
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Al-aqsa is in our eyes
    it's really painful that we see the aqsa in danger and we can't do nothing....

May Allah help them

thanks Samiah for this great topic

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-02-10
  13. الأمير الحاشدي

الأمير الحاشدي قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-01-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    woooooooooowo
    it's really nice
    but u know that;s not the real aqsa
    that is جامع الصخره
    :)
    anyway thanks a lot sister:)

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-02-10
  15. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Thank you all for participating

Hunting lover what you stated on the prophet mohamed salla allah aleh wa salam is painful but it's the truth. and as long that we know what he informed us, we as Muslims have to keep strong faith in allah always.thanks again

intesar thanks honey for your comment
    what really gets to me, is that our ummah is in danger and it doesn't seem to matter to our Arabic leaders.

al -hashedy yes it's jame3 alsakrah, All of them are homes of allah

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-02-12
  17. أسير اليمن

أسير اليمن قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-07-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    wooow

its a pretty picture

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-02-12
  19. samiah