الكاتب : google   المشاهدات : 518   الردود : 8    ‏2007-01-31
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-01-31
  1. google

google عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-02-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    It is a habit that I obtained since childhood, I did'nt know how it developed with me but at least I can say that it is running in my blood

some of you think that I am smoking or getting some weeds. but no

I hate to say but its the truth

I am addicted to playing games and watching cartoons. Its childish and emabarrassing to say but I only say it to you brothers and sisters

I didn't anounce this to any enemy so he or she will take an advantage of me and use my weakness to disgrace me

First I was thinking that the reason was because I like reading fantasies, fiction novels, science fiction.

I stopped reading but I couldn't handle it
    I took my computer, and threw it to trash .....Just Joking>> I didn't do it so you don't think i am crazy

The solution is next to me but i need somone who will hand it to me

please advice and don't be cheap

By the way give me any game name I will tell you how to play and give you cheat codes, secrets, and all kind of stuff.

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-01-31
  3. google

google عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-02-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    It is a habit that I obtained since childhood, I did'nt know how it developed with me but at least I can say that it is running in my blood

some of you think that I am smoking or getting some weeds. but no

I hate to say but its the truth

I am addicted to playing games and watching cartoons. Its childish and emabarrassing to say but I only say it to you brothers and sisters

I didn't anounce this to any enemy so he or she will take an advantage of me and use my weakness to disgrace me

First I was thinking that the reason was because I like reading fantasies, fiction novels, science fiction.

I stopped reading but I couldn't handle it
    I took my computer, and threw it to trash .....Just Joking>> I didn't do it so you don't think i am crazy

The solution is next to me but i need somone who will hand it to me

please advice and don't be cheap

By the way give me any game name I will tell you how to play and give you cheat codes, secrets, and all kind of stuff.

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-02-01
  5. محمد المنصري

محمد المنصري عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-11-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

Salam
    Yet another serious post

Hey! keeeeeeeeep calm! inside everybody a child even dictators and murders

I am still enjoying watching Kaptin Majid, Adnan Wi Lena, Zena We Na7ol, Greendyzer, Lilo and Stitch, Tom and Jerey, and of course SpongeBob SquarePants (The first ones are Arabic names for popular cartoons) 1

You may also notice that the movies like Brother Bear, Happy Feet, Ice Age 2 and all other Cartoon movies are the most successful ones

Millions of games websites are there

The Japanese have been waiting hours for getting the new Sony Play Station 3 and the new Nintendo Wii

Everybody in the world is playing watching Cartoons and enjoying his life widely

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT
    with control

So dear
    If you are controlling your time between the entertainment and the duties of yours than simply believe me that you are a normal guy and you are not addicted

If you see that you are overestimating your enjoy time than you are in a danger not because your friends will laugh at you, but the life will

You have to take actions against that .. and try it hard until you win
    It is not about one thing but about a number of things you can do
    For example, at night hold a pin and a paper and write what do you want or at least do you have to achieve tomorrow? take your time to write it and enforce yourself to write a complete list of WHAT-TO-DO
    You can give timestamps for each task but this is another issue. Finally, but a copy of the list in your pocket, in your Computer desktop, on your work office wall and of course on your room wall
    In the next day, everytime you want to play, give it another thought! and look at your list, do you have to do sth now? do it and cross it from the list

I mean, such kind of stuff will put you step-by-step into the normal way.. you may achieve in the first day just one task, don't give up, tomorrow will never die.. ;) 1

I hope that help
    And forgive me for my bad English

Salam

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-02-01
  7. حنين الغد

حنين الغد قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-10
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

hahahahaha u remined did me of the yemeni cartoons i used to watch them in yemen:D
    when i was in school i used to run home to see them at time and no one takes my place ....even my dad i used to let him watch with me i forced him .....:p
    but when i see them now i remember how much i was attatched to them ..... wallah i laugh about my self all the time..

untill now i still watch cartoons like spong bob and ed edd and eddy i love them ..
    plus the movies madgascar and happy feet and all animation movies i loveeeeeee them ..... i always watch them with my nephews ..
    my mom laughes about me when she sees me watching them ... she tells me ur a lady now and u still watch this ..... hahaha:D

sooo google it's not just u we all have some childness in our selves

about games i don't like to play cars cause i always loose:eek:

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-02-02
  9. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I believe there is an innocent side in a​
    person's sole that we had carried from our childhood. I have a habit, it's funny to everyone in my family, but it's not to me <<<<:eek: ,
    it's
    that whenever I feel blue, all I think of is to find a cartoon channel
    :D
    I do watch cartoon's while am in a good mood too, mostly tom and jerry , tweety and spongy bob

I dont think your addiction is bad, but if it's going to effect your time and your life issues it might be
    my advise for you is to keep enjoying your addiction, but
    become aware of how you use your time
    as one resource in organizing, prioritizing, and succeeding in your studies
    in the context of competing activities of friends, work, family, etc

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-02-02
  11. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I believe there is an innocent side in a​
    person's sole that we had carried from our childhood. I have a habit, it's funny to everyone in my family, but it's not to me <<<<:eek: ,
    it's
    that whenever I feel blue, all I think of is to find a cartoon channel
    :D
    I do watch cartoon's while am in a good mood too, mostly tom and jerry , tweety and spongy bob

I dont think your addiction is bad, but if it's going to effect your time and your life issues it might be
    my advise for you is to keep enjoying your addiction, but
    become aware of how you use your time
    as one resource in organizing, prioritizing, and succeeding in your studies
    in the context of competing activities of friends, work, family, etc

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-02-03
  13. yemenreform

yemenreform عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I agree with the last person. a
    As long as you are completing your normal activities, it is ok to have fun in whatever way makes happy.
    The problem is when it gets in the way of interaction with other people instead of machines and the completion of work and school work. I sense that might be the problem.

As with any addiction, it will take many steps.
    The first steps is already done which is ending denial and admittance of the problem and trying to get help.
    The next step I would recommend is detox which is removing the dependency.
    Find other enjoyable activities besides, cartoons, games, and novels.
    I recommend the help of friends. Play soccer, go to a gym and lift weights. Jog around the neighborhood. Look at nature and enjoy its beauty. Once you stop the dependency you can assign some small time from your day to your old habits and resume them in a reduced amount.

Good luck

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-02-04
  15. Hunting-Lover

Hunting-Lover قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-26
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Hello brother
    If you think that is an addiction then you might have to go to work... try that it might works out.... if not try to focus on your studying also try going to the Masjid make alot of good friends... but anyway it is not an addiction to me because im 20years old and i stil like watching cartoons... i dont watch the tv but i do when there is a crtoon show...lol.... or you just try breaking up the tv... dont take it serious..lol...
    Best Regards
    The Yafaian Hunter

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-02-04
  17. Hunting-Lover

Hunting-Lover قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2007-01-26
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    about games i don't like to play cars cause i always loose:eek:[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Try another game like wrestling, boxing, american football, or even dragonball z..lol...

مشاركة هذه الصفحة