الكاتب : Rita Alshoaibi   المشاهدات : 371   الردود : 1    ‏2007-01-31
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-01-31
  1. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    It may seem like a joke, but its even better cause its true. My friend was telling me a story about her sister who was dog sitting at her neighbors when the dog died. She called the family and they apologized and said that it was fine as the dog was elderly anyway. They asked if she could take the dog to the shelter to be disposed of and glad to be off the hot seat her sister gratefully agreed.

Firstly, she didn’t have anything to transport the dog in, so she just stuffed it into a large duffel bag. She also didn’t want to pay $50 each way for a taxi so she decided on the bus. As she got onto the bus, a man started casually talking to her.

Asking, “where are going with such a large heavy bag?”

“Oh, on vacation.”

“Really, where?”

“Oh, the Bahamas.”

“So what are you bringing with you to make that bag so heavy?”

“Oh, just my laptop and Ipod and the other goodies we can’t live without”

The bus stopped and my friends sister got off the bus towards the animal shelter, when: the man on the bus ran up behind her,

hit her on the back of the head,

and stole her bag with of course nothing in it but a dead old dog!

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-01-31
  3. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    It may seem like a joke, but its even better cause its true. My friend was telling me a story about her sister who was dog sitting at her neighbors when the dog died. She called the family and they apologized and said that it was fine as the dog was elderly anyway. They asked if she could take the dog to the shelter to be disposed of and glad to be off the hot seat her sister gratefully agreed.

Firstly, she didn’t have anything to transport the dog in, so she just stuffed it into a large duffel bag. She also didn’t want to pay $50 each way for a taxi so she decided on the bus. As she got onto the bus, a man started casually talking to her.

Asking, “where are going with such a large heavy bag?”

“Oh, on vacation.”

“Really, where?”

“Oh, the Bahamas.”

“So what are you bringing with you to make that bag so heavy?”

“Oh, just my laptop and Ipod and the other goodies we can’t live without”

The bus stopped and my friends sister got off the bus towards the animal shelter, when: the man on the bus ran up behind her,

hit her on the back of the head,

and stole her bag with of course nothing in it but a dead old dog!

مشاركة هذه الصفحة