WHY A LOT OF PEOPLE COME here in and SAY NOTHING???????????????

الكاتب : Rita Alshoaibi   المشاهدات : 1,590   الردود : 47    ‏2007-01-30
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-01-30
  1. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    if this people say at least "thank you"

be sure

in will not finish the inc of this site

and

u can tell ur opinion - i doesnt cost u anything

[​IMG]

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-01-30
  3. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    if this people say at least "thank you"

be sure

in will not finish the inc of this site

and

u can tell ur opinion - i doesnt cost u anything

[​IMG]

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-01-31
  5. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    ..................................................up...................................

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-01-31
  7. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    ..................................................up...................................

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-01-31
  9. إبراهيم ناصر

إبراهيم ناصر مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-04-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    you are right
    people come and
    and they don't even say
    thank you
    I think they are going to lose some if their weight
    if they did that
    ههههههههههههههههههههههههه

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-01-31
  11. إبراهيم ناصر

إبراهيم ناصر مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-04-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    you are right
    people come and
    and they don't even say
    thank you
    I think they are going to lose some if their weight
    if they did that
    ههههههههههههههههههههههههه

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-01-31
  13. محمد المنصري

محمد المنصري عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-11-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Salam Salam Rita, Salam all

I HOPE THAT THIS SUBJECT IS TO BE FIXED - IT IS A REALLY SERIOUS AND IMPORTANT POST FOR THE ENGLISH SECTION

From my side, I get a little bit bored from this section

The reason is that I cannot find anything new and serious that I can participate in

I expect more from this section .. what I get is a joke, a picture, a song and that's it! 1
    I am able to open such posts once, twice, seventy times but no more I get sick from opening a thread and all what I get is a joke, the life is not that simple

I don't mean that everybody should think like me and consequently, I don't mean that the guys should stop posting these jokes and pictures, but you asked us, and I answered according to my feeling

I have noticed that a number of brothers and sisters have left this group or at least come and go without any participation and look for something else from other sections .. There also some complaints from other guys about the group is getting more and boring, some guys complain that the number of daily posts is so high so that nobody can follow the rhythm

Let me go one further step if you don't mind! I know that you want to get more friends, more close to the Yemeni society, and I really appreciate it and I feel that you are fighting to give us all of your best, I like it, but, I think saying "thanks" is NOT only the thing you, me, the guys, want! we want to participate in benefiting each other, and saying Hi, Hello, What a wonderful song, Thanks, Loooooool, and alike doesn't benefit us that much irrespective to the good moment feeling!

Since a month I couldn't find a serious and beneficial post except the Hot-Seat session and one about the murders in the USA and of course this thread that hits a very serious problem in the English section, this time also I say thanks Rita for this subject

I hope that you guys understand me since I have been asked and answered according to me only

Thanks again for this good subject and I hope that the moderator will fix it to get as much opinions as possible from the members so that we can make the section better and better

BTW, I believe that this thread is the most important one since a month, think about it sister, if it is not fixed, then the day after tomorrow, you will not find it and the other guys also will miss it and we won't get that much opinions :) 1

Salam

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-01-31
  15. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

maybe u are right - but

im doing the part that i can do . so u have to do ur part and make the topics that we can discuss and say our opinions about it.

for me: im still learning about yemeni culture.

and u know exactly what are the problems of the yemeni community. so u can speak about these problems and discuss them with others and from that i will learn and try to say what i think about it and discuss the solutions.

thank u for ur advice and best wishes

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-01-31
  17. محمد المنصري

محمد المنصري عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-11-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

Salam
    I understand that you are trying to do your best
    and as I said above I appreciate it

The problem has a lot of good reasons
    most of the guys are students so they are more busy than me and you for example! ok, I know that we have our own business but it is something in a steady state
    No one can control the students duties and lifes
    :)

From my side, I spend a lot of time in the Forum but as you may notice, I am a good reader and commentor but I am not a good writer and I don't have that intiative skills in selecting topics to write

I don't say that I am not a part of the probelm .. I admit that I should do better for the English group .. I need to .. I am spending a lot of time discussing in Arabic sections BUT again I hardly post new subjects, just reading and commenting

I think, sister, if you want to know more about our community, just post questions about any thing in Yemen
    For example, ask, what do you guys think about the Qat? 1
    If I visit Yemen, do you folks think that I would be able to walk alone in the market? 1
    What do you think about getting married with a foreigner? 1
    What do you eductaed people think about getting married with more than one woman? 1
    You guys living in the West, how do you find blabla or blablabla? 1

You can get more and more deeper in the Community and you may get alot of answers that vary from the nice to the aggressive (I hope not though:) )
    For example, what do you think about that the West allows Islam to spread in West (More-or-less) well, I am afraid that the guys will shout at me for this :) and you don't allow the opposite to happen in Yemen? 1

I believe that such question will receive a lot of attention from the member, moreover you will get closer to the Yemeni community

I really like your respect to all answers even the most tough ones because I know that you are a well-educated and open-mind person

So, please, just tell me frankly if I was aggressive and I will accept your opinion also

Forgive me, I don't want it to be personal, but the way I answer is because I feel that you want to get more from this Forum than big posts saying "Thanks" 1

When somebody else replies we can discuss the issue more and more widely

wish you and all other fellows a nice night

Salam​

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-01-31
  19. محمد المنصري

محمد المنصري عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-11-19
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

Salam
    I understand that you are trying to do your best
    and as I said above I appreciate it

The problem has a lot of good reasons
    most of the guys are students so they are more busy than me and you for example! ok, I know that we have our own business but it is something in a steady state
    No one can control the students duties and lifes
    :)

From my side, I spend a lot of time in the Forum but as you may notice, I am a good reader and commentor but I am not a good writer and I don't have that intiative skills in selecting topics to write

I don't say that I am not a part of the probelm .. I admit that I should do better for the English group .. I need to .. I am spending a lot of time discussing in Arabic sections BUT again I hardly post new subjects, just reading and commenting

I think, sister, if you want to know more about our community, just post questions about any thing in Yemen
    For example, ask, what do you guys think about the Qat? 1
    If I visit Yemen, do you folks think that I would be able to walk alone in the market? 1
    What do you think about getting married with a foreigner? 1
    What do you eductaed people think about getting married with more than one woman? 1
    You guys living in the West, how do you find blabla or blablabla? 1

You can get more and more deeper in the Community and you may get alot of answers that vary from the nice to the aggressive (I hope not though:) )
    For example, what do you think about that the West allows Islam to spread in West (More-or-less) well, I am afraid that the guys will shout at me for this :) and you don't allow the opposite to happen in Yemen? 1

I believe that such question will receive a lot of attention from the member, moreover you will get closer to the Yemeni community

I really like your respect to all answers even the most tough ones because I know that you are a well-educated and open-mind person

So, please, just tell me frankly if I was aggressive and I will accept your opinion also

Forgive me, I don't want it to be personal, but the way I answer is because I feel that you want to get more from this Forum than big posts saying "Thanks" 1

When somebody else replies we can discuss the issue more and more widely

wish you and all other fellows a nice night

Salam​

مشاركة هذه الصفحة