الكاتب : Rita Alshoaibi   المشاهدات : 2,226   الردود : 71    ‏2007-01-17
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-01-17
  1. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    A long time ago there was a kingdom far far away and in this monarchy a fox was the king. One day the fox went for an inspection of an island at
    the end of his kingdom. On this island three dogs were living, which were called Lex, Jus and Ex. Each of them had special gift: Lex knew everything about law, Jus had a feeling for what was right or wrong and Ex being the strongest of the three and fulfilled their commands.The king went alone with his small boat and when he finally arrived on the island he told the dogs that they couldn’t live there any more as he needed the island for a new country house.The dogs were shocked because they had lived there for nearly their whole life and they didn’t want to leave and start an unknown future. But the fox said that this was his law and if they didn’t go he would return with his troops.
    At this moment Lex was alarmed and turned his head towards the fox.
    “You think this is ok?” he asked. “I think law is like this: if you take something away from us you have to hand something back.”
    The fox answered: “This seems fair to me, what do you want?” And Lex replied: “ This is our small republic and if you want this you’ll have to give us your kingdom.”
    The fox started laughing because of this ridiculous idea and couldn´t help saying: "This is impossible! My kingdom is one hundred times bigger than this spot of an island.”
    This was the moment for Jus, who had listened and thought about that. She turned towards these two and told them that in this point she agreed with the fox because his argument about the size of the island was right. “Lex”, she said”, you are right with your idea about the consideration. But you should have asked for something smaller in return.”
    For a moment Lex was completely silent but you could see he was actually thinking hard. At last he spoke again: “Yes, you’re right, Jus! J think
    something smaller is more just. This little boat seems fair to me.”
    Jus nodded and asked the fox about this. With a big smile the fox agreed this deal. But in the back of his mind he thought: “ What a stupid group of dogs! To exchange an island for a boat!”
    But the deal was accepted on both sides and Ex got the boat ready, took the blades and when Jus and Lex were seated he started to row. After some meters the fox screamed: “Wait! Don’t leave me alone I can’t swim and what shall I do alone on this Island?” But the three dogs never stopped and when they arrived in the fox’s kingdom they declared the fox as dead and formed a new democracy where there had been a monarchy system before. And there was no chance for the fox ever to leave this island so far away.

Moral:* Sometimes it’s wiser to use democratic methods than to be a dictator.
    * Stay modest with your demands and with cleverness you’ll reach your aim.

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-01-17
  3. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    A long time ago there was a kingdom far far away and in this monarchy a fox was the king. One day the fox went for an inspection of an island at
    the end of his kingdom. On this island three dogs were living, which were called Lex, Jus and Ex. Each of them had special gift: Lex knew everything about law, Jus had a feeling for what was right or wrong and Ex being the strongest of the three and fulfilled their commands.The king went alone with his small boat and when he finally arrived on the island he told the dogs that they couldn’t live there any more as he needed the island for a new country house.The dogs were shocked because they had lived there for nearly their whole life and they didn’t want to leave and start an unknown future. But the fox said that this was his law and if they didn’t go he would return with his troops.
    “You think this is ok?” he asked. “I think law is like this: if you take something away from us you have to hand something back.”
    The fox answered: “This seems fair to me, what do you want?” And Lex replied: “ This is our small republic and if you want this you’ll have to give us your kingdom.”
    The fox started laughing because of this ridiculous idea and couldn´t help saying: "This is impossible! My kingdom is one hundred times bigger than this spot of an island.”
    This was the moment for Jus, who had listened and thought about that. She turned towards these two and told them that in this point she agreed with the fox because his argument about the size of the island was right. “Lex”, she said”, you are right with your idea about the consideration. But you should have asked for something smaller in return.”
    For a moment Lex was completely silent but you could see he was actually thinking hard. At last he spoke again: “Yes, you’re right, Jus! J think
    Jus nodded and asked the fox about this. With a big smile the fox agreed this deal. But in the back of his mind he thought: “ What a stupid group of dogs! To exchange an island for a boat!”
    But the deal was accepted on both sides and Ex got the boat ready, took the blades and when Jus and Lex were seated he started to row. After some meters the fox screamed: “Wait! Don’t leave me alone I can’t swim and what shall I do alone on this Island?” But the three dogs never stopped and when they arrived in the fox’s kingdom they declared the fox as dead and formed a new democracy where there had been a monarchy system before. And there was no chance for the fox ever to leave this island so far away.

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-01-17
  5. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-01-17
  7. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-01-17
  9. إبراهيم ناصر

إبراهيم ناصر مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-04-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I just wan to know if copy and paste or no
    هههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-01-17
  11. إبراهيم ناصر

إبراهيم ناصر مشرف سابق