الكاتب : samiah   المشاهدات : 1,911   الردود : 32    ‏2007-01-02
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2007-01-02
  1. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

There is noooooooooo such comparison between saddam and abdulnasser in anyway, he through his spirit and courage and creative thought, and through the dream of the greater Arab homeland, that he believed was the only solution to face our enemies, the Union of all Arab's, he tried hard to convince those who all they thought about is their chair's and their selves. As he said once in a presidential Arab meeting"we agreed that we can not agree". , he didn't deal with America against Iran, until he got what he wanted and then realized that he was wrong like Saddam, "after what"!! Nasser would never think about invading or cause harm to an Arab or a Muslim country
    abdo alnasser is the soldier, the self-sacrificing fighter, and the resistance fighter [who was] besieged in Palestine (Faluja) 1948 , that's considered Jihad, he treated his people, like there were his own family and better, he lived in a medium range of life and died poor, because he believed he is no more than a Egyptian (saeedey)person at the end
    if you know it or not, Nasser was very influenced by salah adeen and omar ebn abdo alaziz ,but every century has his man along with it's politician techniques
    he effectually gave the Arab nation all what he could do in his time when nobody couldn't

just to clarify
    the way saddam was killed is abusive and disrespectful to Arabs because they purposely killed him on a special day to all Muslim's but he does not live in my heart nor do i think he is a great person

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2007-01-02
  3. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

There is noooooooooo such comparison between saddam and abdulnasser in anyway, he through his spirit and courage and creative thought, and through the dream of the greater Arab homeland, that he believed was the only solution to face our enemies, the Union of all Arab's, he tried hard to convince those who all they thought about is their chair's and their selves. As he said once in a presidential Arab meeting"we agreed that we can not agree". , he didn't deal with America against Iran, until he got what he wanted and then realized that he was wrong like Saddam, "after what"!! Nasser would never think about invading or cause harm to an Arab or a Muslim country
    abdo alnasser is the soldier, the self-sacrificing fighter, and the resistance fighter [who was] besieged in Palestine (Faluja) 1948 , that's considered Jihad, he treated his people, like there were his own family and better, he lived in a medium range of life and died poor, because he believed he is no more than a Egyptian (saeedey)person at the end
    if you know it or not, Nasser was very influenced by salah adeen and omar ebn abdo alaziz ,but every century has his man along with it's politician techniques
    he effectually gave the Arab nation all what he could do in his time when nobody couldn't

just to clarify
    the way saddam was killed is abusive and disrespectful to Arabs because they purposely killed him on a special day to all Muslim's but he does not live in my heart nor do i think he is a great person

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2007-01-02
  5. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Well thanks very much for your mentioning my real name on the topic :D

Samiah, Abdelnasser was a great man -- no doubt but he had his mistakes too...I'm a fan of him and I know he has never wanted anything for himself but for the arab and the muslim cause...Abdulnasser had the idea, but the way he was building the arab phenomena was wrong....killing Seyed Qotb and many others of those who were great scholars because they said something he didn't like --- Mr. Abdulnasser[ra7moh allah] had that great mistake...of murdering the muslim brotherhood members although they were the ones who helped him to get to power...By the way, I have a big picture of him hanging in my room in Yemen. I am a big fan. But also he did Almenshyeh play where he acted one of the muslim brotherhood members tried to kill him...oh c'mon that was a hilarious play...so Nasser was a great man overall but certainly he was not the man of the 20th century.

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2007-01-02
  7. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Well thanks very much for your mentioning my real name on the topic :D

Samiah, Abdelnasser was a great man -- no doubt but he had his mistakes too...I'm a fan of him and I know he has never wanted anything for himself but for the arab and the muslim cause...Abdulnasser had the idea, but the way he was building the arab phenomena was wrong....killing Seyed Qotb and many others of those who were great scholars because they said something he didn't like --- Mr. Abdulnasser[ra7moh allah] had that great mistake...of murdering the muslim brotherhood members although they were the ones who helped him to get to power...By the way, I have a big picture of him hanging in my room in Yemen. I am a big fan. But also he did Almenshyeh play where he acted one of the muslim brotherhood members tried to kill him...oh c'mon that was a hilarious play...so Nasser was a great man overall but certainly he was not the man of the 20th century.

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2007-01-02
  9. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    oh and i'm not comparing Mr. Nasser[ra7moh allah] to saddam hussein..certainly there is no comparison.

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2007-01-02
  11. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    oh and i'm not comparing Mr. Nasser[ra7moh allah] to saddam hussein..certainly there is no comparison.

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2007-01-02
  13. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

I was expecting you to mention sayed Qotb, but i didn't expect that you might believe that shooting nasser was a scenario
    I agree that everybody including Nasser had mistakes

I saw the whole story of Mansheya on Al-Jazera
    in the trial, the person who shot Nasser admitted it was Sayeed Qotb that told him to kill Nasser.
    of course Al-akwan almuslimeen are going to say it is a made up scenario from abdoalnasser
    c'mon that's ridiculous Nasser would never sacrifice his people, and tell somebody "OH, you know what, pretend your gona shot me!!!"

Let's say it was a scenario, why would the shooter injure people!! why didn't he shot to the air! but instead of that, he really injured 8 Egyptians in Mansheya. So, somebody really wanted to kill abdoalnasser
    is there anything worse than that!, but still , I think Sayed Qotb didn't deserve an execution and it was wrong to do such a thing

.that's only what i think
    هذا و الله سبحانة اعلم
    و يارب يرحم جميع موتى المسلمين

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-01-02
  15. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

I was expecting you to mention sayed Qotb, but i didn't expect that you might believe that shooting nasser was a scenario
    I agree that everybody including Nasser had mistakes

I saw the whole story of Mansheya on Al-Jazera
    in the trial, the person who shot Nasser admitted it was Sayeed Qotb that told him to kill Nasser.
    of course Al-akwan almuslimeen are going to say it is a made up scenario from abdoalnasser
    c'mon that's ridiculous Nasser would never sacrifice his people, and tell somebody "OH, you know what, pretend your gona shot me!!!"

Let's say it was a scenario, why would the shooter injure people!! why didn't he shot to the air! but instead of that, he really injured 8 Egyptians in Mansheya. So, somebody really wanted to kill abdoalnasser
    is there anything worse than that!, but still , I think Sayed Qotb didn't deserve an execution and it was wrong to do such a thing

.that's only what i think
    هذا و الله سبحانة اعلم
    و يارب يرحم جميع موتى المسلمين

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2007-01-02
  17. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    ناهي

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2007-01-02