1. المتوكل بالله

المتوكل بالله عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    this is one example how to write academic essay

How to build new city

In the old city it was random building. It was different building in the city. When you want to build any house you can build it with out any plan. Now when you want to build you must take the plan and build according as the plan. Consequently, there are three steps to build a new city which are planning, infrastructure and build the buildings.

First step to build a new city is planning. Choose place you want to build into it. When you choose the place must be near the capital cities and near the basis services. After that, visit the engineers to the place. They will go with their tools to delimitation and land survey. Than make the plan by engineering office. In this step put your idea and opinion with the engineers and they will do it. Also make the plan according your money.

Secondly, build the infrastructure. Make the place in same level by plan. In this Step use tractors to leveling the place. After that, project the streets on the place by the plan. Build all streets and asphalt them same the plan. Conduct the basis Service to the city. Enter chibouk water, electric, telephone and drainage.

Build the buildings. The first Step builds foundation the building. Dig the ground according to the plan. Put reinforced concrete from cement and iron. Than build the skeleton and dress it by stones. The skeleton consisting in reinforced shafts and roofs. Complete the buildings. This is the important and costly Step because you want makes every thing in the apartment.

In conclusion, it is different between old city and a new city . In a new city you must to think and imagination about every thing before you build. The organization is necessary in a new city . So when you want to build a new city follow these steps which are planning, infrastructure and build the building.

and im waiting if there is anyone knows more about this subject to help us to improve our writing

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2006-11-20
  3. المتوكل بالله

المتوكل بالله عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    this is one example how to write academic essay

How to build new city

In the old city it was random building. It was different building in the city. When you want to build any house you can build it with out any plan. Now when you want to build you must take the plan and build according as the plan. Consequently, there are three steps to build a new city which are planning, infrastructure and build the buildings.

First step to build a new city is planning. Choose place you want to build into it. When you choose the place must be near the capital cities and near the basis services. After that, visit the engineers to the place. They will go with their tools to delimitation and land survey. Than make the plan by engineering office. In this step put your idea and opinion with the engineers and they will do it. Also make the plan according your money.

Secondly, build the infrastructure. Make the place in same level by plan. In this Step use tractors to leveling the place. After that, project the streets on the place by the plan. Build all streets and asphalt them same the plan. Conduct the basis Service to the city. Enter chibouk water, electric, telephone and drainage.

Build the buildings. The first Step builds foundation the building. Dig the ground according to the plan. Put reinforced concrete from cement and iron. Than build the skeleton and dress it by stones. The skeleton consisting in reinforced shafts and roofs. Complete the buildings. This is the important and costly Step because you want makes every thing in the apartment.

In conclusion, it is different between old city and a new city . In a new city you must to think and imagination about every thing before you build. The organization is necessary in a new city . So when you want to build a new city follow these steps which are planning, infrastructure and build the building.

and im waiting if there is anyone knows more about this subject to help us to improve our writing

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2006-11-20
  5. المتوكل بالله

المتوكل بالله عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    before u start the essay u v to write or to choose the points as the following

How to build new city

Thesis statement: there are three steps to build a new city which are planning, infrastructure and build the buildings.
    Topic sentence 1 : First step to build a new city is planning.

Supporting detail: a) Choose place you want to build into it.
    Supporting detail b) visit engineers to the place.
    Supporting detail c) Than makes the plan by engineering office.

Topic sentence 2: build the infrastructure.

Supporting detail a): Make the place in same level by plan.
    Supporting detail: b) Build all streets and asphalt them same the plan.
    Supporting detail: c) Conduct the basis Service to the city.

Topic sentence 3: Build the buildings.

Supporting detail: a) builds foundation the building.
    Supporting detail: b) builds the skeleton and dresses it by stones.
    Supporting detail: c) Complete the buildings.

Concluding: when you want to build a new city follow these steps which are planning, infrastructure and build the building.

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2006-11-20
  7. المتوكل بالله

المتوكل بالله عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    before u start the essay u v to write or to choose the points as the following

How to build new city

Thesis statement: there are three steps to build a new city which are planning, infrastructure and build the buildings.
    Topic sentence 1 : First step to build a new city is planning.

Supporting detail: a) Choose place you want to build into it.
    Supporting detail b) visit engineers to the place.
    Supporting detail c) Than makes the plan by engineering office.

Topic sentence 2: build the infrastructure.

Supporting detail a): Make the place in same level by plan.
    Supporting detail: b) Build all streets and asphalt them same the plan.
    Supporting detail: c) Conduct the basis Service to the city.

Topic sentence 3: Build the buildings.

Supporting detail: a) builds foundation the building.
    Supporting detail: b) builds the skeleton and dresses it by stones.
    Supporting detail: c) Complete the buildings.

Concluding: when you want to build a new city follow these steps which are planning, infrastructure and build the building.

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2006-11-21
  9. SamiAlganhey

SamiAlganhey عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Great Information
    Thanks A lot
    For all your Effort

Kind Regards

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2006-11-21
  11. المتوكل بالله

المتوكل بالله عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thank u all

thank u SamiAlganhey for ur replay and suporrting
    and im glad for became member in this fourm and i consider it as my home, we all meet toghter here and all recpect other.

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2006-11-21
  13. SamiAlganhey

SamiAlganhey عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Glad to hear that
    I wish you the Best
    And Hope you keep up the Great Work

Thanks Again

Kind Regards

AKA
    SamiAlganhey

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2006-11-24
  15. Seeking_Truth

Seeking_Truth عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-10-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    it's really intersting as i 4got how to write EsSaYs ...

great thanx for ur effort 'cause u've .......ed ma memory to some important steps ...

[​IMG]

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2006-11-26
  17. المتوكل بالله

المتوكل بالله عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thank u sister Seaking_Truth for ur answer
    and what do u want i called u beacuse Seaking_Truth is long name and for me i like to called me Abdullah.

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2006-11-26
  19. المتوكل بالله

المتوكل بالله عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thank u sister Seaking_Truth for ur answer
    and what do u want i called u beacuse Seaking_Truth is long name and for me i like to called me Abdullah.

مشاركة هذه الصفحة