الكاتب : عدو اليأس   المشاهدات : 512   الردود : 7    ‏2006-11-19
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2006-11-19
  1. عدو اليأس

عدو اليأس عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-13
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    بليز يا شباب خدمه ضروري محتاجه غدا للجامعة ممكن النص هو (اسم والدي مطهر عبد الله ولد في عمران وعمره حوالي ستة وخمسون سنة وهو متقاعد عن العمل ودوره في العائلة مرشد يقضي معظم وقته في مشاهدة الأخبار والبرامج وهو لطيف وظريف اسم والدتي دوله أحمد ولدت في عمران وعمرها حوالي سبعة وأربعون سنة وهي ربت بيت ومربية جيدة وتقظي معظم وقتها في تنظيف البيت وهي مرحه وتحب مساعدة الآخرين ، عدد أخوتي تسعة خمسة أولاد وأربع بنات وأنا ترتيبي الخامسة فالأول شاب متزوج ويعمل وكيل في بيع القات ، الثاني شاب متزوج ويعمل مدرس ، والثالثة متزوجه وتعمل ربة بيت والرابعة متزوجه وتعمل ربة بيت والسادس شاب وهو طالب في مدرسة الحمزة والسابعة متزوجه وطالبه في مدرسة حليمه والثامنه شابة وطالبة في مدرسة حليمة والتاسع طفل وطالب في مدرسة عثمان والعاشر طفل وطالب في مدرسة الإرتقاء وهم جميعا متشابهين في حبهم لمساعدة الآخرين ومختلفين في الصفات .)
    اشتي الترجمه إلى اللغة الإنجليزيه بليز كويك لي

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2006-11-19
  3. الرمش الظليل

الرمش الظليل قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-04-12
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    http://www.ye1.org/vb/showthread.php?t=167881

شوف يمكن هالموقع يساعدك فالترجمة..
    بس اقرا الموضوع بعد الترجمة لان يمكن مايقدر يترجم الاسماء

بالتوفيق :)

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2006-11-19
  5. Seeking_Truth

Seeking_Truth عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-10-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

i made this hasty translation for u , hope that others will check it, 'cause i didn't revise it due to shortage of time ..

دعواتك الله يخليكي
    :D

My father's name is Motahar AbduAllah, and he was born in Emran city. He is about fifty six years old. He retired from work and his role in the family is to guide .. He spents most of his time watching Tv's programmes and news.My father is Facetious and courteous man , if u get to know him u will love him.
    My mother's name is Dawla Ahmed , and she was born in Emran too. Her age is about forty seven years old, she is a housewife. Moreover she is a good nanny. She spent most of her time cleaning the house , in additon , she is funny, have a sense of humor and likes to help others.
    I have five brothers and four sisters , i'm the fifth in between my sisters and brothers. Our oldest brother is married and he works as a dealer for sailing Qat, second brother is married and works as a teacher ,the third and forth are my sisters, they are both married and working as housewives, the fifth is me ,the sixth is my youth brother who studies in Al-Hamza school, the seventh is another sister whose married and studying at the same time in Halima's school, the eighth is a sister whose studying also in Halima's school, the ninth and the tenth are both children studying in Al- Erteka school . Finally, all of them are similar in co-operating and helping others and differnt in other qualities

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2006-11-19
  7. العسيب

العسيب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    اخي تشرفت بمعرفتك ؟؟وانا ايضا من محا فظة عمران

جيت متا خر بس يا الله مره ثا نيه بنسا عدك

hope you will get the top marks

but what ever life is goes you should Remeber that

there is never wrong time to do something right

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2006-11-19
  9. عدو اليأس

عدو اليأس عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-13
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Thanks To All And Special Thankx To Seaking
    So Bye

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2006-11-20
  11. Seeking_Truth

Seeking_Truth عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-10-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    :D Al-Aseeb damn u find excuses , there was still a job of checking :mad: i made alot of mistakes :D but anyway , wish that u will get a good mark 3ado al ya2s .. don't forget to tell me gurl how much u scored!!

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2006-11-20
  13. Seeking_Truth

Seeking_Truth عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-10-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    :D Al-Aseeb damn u find excuses , there was still a job of checking :mad: i made alot of mistakes :D but anyway , wish that u will get a good mark 3ado al ya2s .. don't forget to tell me gurl how much u scored!!

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2007-07-15
  15. عدو اليأس

عدو اليأس عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-13
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    شكرا كثيرا والله الترجمة حلوه جدا الا انها لا تخلو من الأخطاء لكن احسن من غيرك
    واكرر شكري لك سيكنج

مشاركة هذه الصفحة