مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2006-11-14
  1. lenamaghribi

lenamaghribi عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-11-08
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Dear writers,

I have no idea about the English forum here and the function that it may add to the readers here. I am not sure if any person can send her or his questions to the members of the English forum and to have proper replies for the questions.

I mean what about the level and the categories of the writers here? If I have a question about rhetorical or related issues to the translation, can I ask my questions here and have adequate replies?

I have to know the skills if our writers here and then decide to submit the questions.

Regards .. Lena ..

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2006-11-15
  3. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Hello Sister,

I consider myself a decent college level student writer. Although I am majoring in Engineering, but writing is in one of my hobbies. I believe I have wrote many good papers and I can help you in any writing assignments you may have.....That's of course, my opinion about my myself --- don't know about others

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2006-11-15
  5. lenamaghribi

lenamaghribi عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-11-08
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Thank you for your comment and I hope that others here who may have special skills in English may add thier comments and reveal their abilities in the language.

Regards ..

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2006-11-15
  7. T_K

T_K قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Hello there,

I think that your topic is, in a way, confusing, if not sarcastically put.1
    I assume most of us here are modest and would not come foreward to
    brag about our proficiency in English. I would say that you are welcome to
    ask any kind of questions, and, if possible, we will help you in answering them

However, you should know that a lot of the English forume participants come
    here to learn in the first place and develop their English skills. Therefore, you
    should not be disappointed if some answers to your questions do not meet the
    standards and qualifications you have in mind

My Regards
    and waiting to hear your interesting topics

TK

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2006-11-16
  9. lenamaghribi

lenamaghribi عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-11-08
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    The beloved common English

T_K

Thank you for your comment and I hope that I will be able to ask questions about any topics in English. I admit that my skills in English are still not at high level of proficiency but I do want to learn till the last day of my life.

I have not put any thing here to make you or others as ironic persons when answering questions, but I have to know the possibilities and skills you have first. It is a matter of thinking wisely and briefly and you have to choose which way you have to act.

Anyway, thanks for commenting and I will try to ask and post my coming questions regarding our beloved language, the English.

L. M.

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2006-11-20
  11. Seeking_Truth

Seeking_Truth عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-10-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    huh , i'm here , 1st i just wanna wellcome u in our humble forum , hope that u feel that u r like in a (Galsa ) but without Qat.. lol (just kidding)... i mean hope to feel that u r wellcomed here, as ur home ..

well , let me say that i absolutely agree with my brother T.K .. also i verify my self as modest learner of English at a low level of proficiency , i came here to learn and to achieve the proficiency i'm looking for. and we are here to hep each other as a Family ..

waiting for ur hard participation and comments...

[​IMG]

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2006-11-20
  13. Seeking_Truth

Seeking_Truth عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-10-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    huh , i'm here , 1st i just wanna wellcome u in our humble forum , hope that u feel that u r like in a (Galsa ) but without Qat.. lol (just kidding)... i mean hope to feel that u r wellcomed here, as ur home ..

well , let me say that i absolutely agree with my brother T.K .. also i verify my self as modest learner of English at a low level of proficiency , i came here to learn and to achieve the proficiency i'm looking for. and we are here to hep each other as a Family ..

waiting for ur hard participation and comments...

[​IMG]

مشاركة هذه الصفحة