مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2006-11-14
  1. Seeking_Truth

Seeking_Truth عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-10-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

wat r all these new topics .. minmum 1post/day and maximum 5posts/day ...

really i'm disappointed with wat is happening .. is it just to increase the no of posts ??
    or we just posting topics without any aim !!!

@ least we have to check old topics if the number of replies is quite fine so that we can post another , however everybody can participate and all the topics get read .. otherwise this forum will not succsed as the others, sometimes i feel that i'm lost and i can't even search for the topic which is suitable for me !! ..Frankly i started to feel bored here .. :mad:

what do u think guys ?
    please lets discuss wats going on seriously !!
    we have to arrange it :confused: ( sry for this opinion but ,it's really the truth things here are up side down )

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2006-11-15
  3. samiah

samiah مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I think every time somebody post his or her topics we should give them a chance to take place , dont crowd the topics just for posting topics unless we know there really going to be noticed, moreover,we have to consider that there is not that much of people who get in to the forum , so if i get more than five participations i m lucky,
    however, it depends on the goodness and the quality of the topic too
    The moderator has to help us around here.
    :confused:

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2006-11-15
  5. الشاب عادل

الشاب عادل قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-03-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    we have appointed a moderator from us...and seems like the administration is taking long time to carry out the decision...is 2010 a good year to start :D

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2006-11-16
  7. T_K

T_K قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I Would Say That The Objection Is Accepted

Topics Do Need To Be Replied On And They Need To Be Up For Some
    Time For The Members To Have A Chance To Look At Them

It's Ok To Post More Than One Topic A Day, But Don't Let It Be
    For The Sake Of Increasing Thhe Stars; Rather, Make Them
    More Challenging And Entertaining

Regards

Tk

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2006-11-18
  9. lenamaghribi

lenamaghribi عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-11-08
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I completely agree with you and I think that you are talking while others roaming aimlessly at the forum. :(

Time flies and we have all to post, discuss, and participate in just effective and serious issues. There are a lot of useless issues here and sometimes you get no replies on them. :mad:

We have to be more serious in our submissions, discussions and also comments if we want to get the full benefits whilst our browsing here.

Thank you again Seaking_Truth for your deeply suggestion. :)

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2006-11-18
  11. lenamaghribi

lenamaghribi عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-11-08
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I completely agree with you and I think that you are talking while others roaming aimlessly at the forum. :(

Time flies and we have all to post, discuss, and participate in just effective and serious issues. There are a lot of useless issues here and sometimes you get no replies on them. :mad:

We have to be more serious in our submissions, discussions and also comments if we want to get the full benefits whilst our browsing here.

Thank you again Seaking_Truth for your deeply suggestion. :)

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2006-11-19
  13. SamiAlganhey

SamiAlganhey عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I also Agree with You Sis
    I really do hope that more people would check other posts and reply to them, and it doesn't always has to be in a positive way. I could be in a negative way as well. Everyone has a different opinion, and we got to respect that. I know I do. But that's my opinion

And I really thank you for all your effort and trying to make this forum a better and interesting Forum. But like I said I am with ya, 100% all the Way
    Please do let me know if there is anything that i can do

Thanks Again

AKA
    SamiAlganhey

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2006-11-19
  15. SamiAlganhey

SamiAlganhey عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I also Agree with You Sis
    I really do hope that more people would check other posts and reply to them, and it doesn't always has to be in a positive way. I could be in a negative way as well. Everyone has a different opinion, and we got to respect that. I know I do. But that's my opinion

And I really thank you for all your effort and trying to make this forum a better and interesting Forum. But like I said I am with ya, 100% all the Way
    Please do let me know if there is anything that i can do

Thanks Again

AKA
    SamiAlganhey

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2006-11-20
  17. Seeking_Truth

Seeking_Truth عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-10-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thanx for passing guys ..
    Frankly , let each one of us post a new topic (at least ) @ the end of the week , so that we will have time to enjoy replying for each other, also to have a new variety of memebers who would like to participate ...
    i dunno where is the moderator of the English forum , he is the one who is incharge to arrange this things ...
    well, ummmm... let us start the 1st step forward by ourselves , we want the topics inside the forum to be having agreat aim , discussing issues , entertainment ,social and politicle topics ...etc
    so lets if would like and agree with me to make an announcement containing some rules to be followed in this place .. and one of the moderators suppose to fix t he topic if he/she don't mind...
    then each one of the members will know wat is the right thing to do and the wrong thing to avoid ..
    so, for today wat i request from each one of u to start to think abt some rules which will make our work more attractive and brilliant .. then we r going to gather the most important rules and replace them in a new topic as an announcement for the members .. each of the rules will carry the name of the person who thought abt it ...
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmm .. i'm not going to say much than this today, and of course i'll wait for ur active replies

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2006-11-20
  19. Seeking_Truth

Seeking_Truth عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-10-28
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thanx for passing guys ..
    Frankly , let each one of us post a new topic (at least ) @ the end of the week , so that we will have time to enjoy replying for each other, also to have a new variety of memebers who would like to participate ...
    i dunno where is the moderator of the English forum , he is the one who is incharge to arrange this things ...
    well, ummmm... let us start the 1st step forward by ourselves , we want the topics inside the forum to be having agreat aim , discussing issues , entertainment ,social and politicle topics ...etc
    so lets if would like and agree with me to make an announcement containing some rules to be followed in this place .. and one of the moderators suppose to fix t he topic if he/she don't mind...
    then each one of the members will know wat is the right thing to do and the wrong thing to avoid ..
    so, for today wat i request from each one of u to start to think abt some rules which will make our work more attractive and brilliant .. then we r going to gather the most important rules and replace them in a new topic as an announcement for the members .. each of the rules will carry the name of the person who thought abt it ...
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmm .. i'm not going to say much than this today, and of course i'll wait for ur active replies

مشاركة هذه الصفحة