2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2006-07-27
  3. SamiAlganhey

SamiAlganhey عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Sister Asma
    First, I would like to Welcome you to this great Forum of ours. Which is more than just a Forum, It's a Family member forum, and anyone is welcome to this great Forum. I hope you enjoy it here, as most of us do. Also this Forum is all about sharing and careing.2006

To Answer your Question?2006
    What language do you want to improve..... Arabic, English, Spanish..... French.2006

Please Do let me know, and I or and other family member will be more than happy to try our best to help you.2006

Welcome Again
    And I hope to see your next post SOON

Your
    SamiAlganhey

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2006-07-31
  5. زهرة الحائط

زهرة الحائط عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-05-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    first welcome sister... am happy to see so many girls here...yemeni girls r the best ever ya rab i7fadhan
    don't be shy girl am a new memeber too and i personally speak a terrible english sometimes..lol............ i think you mean by your Q english language, right?
    okay sis. all u gonna do is to read much and write much... the most important thing is to practice... practicing the language is very useful.. you can practice what you have learned with your friends at school or just by making conversations with english speakers ..like writing in an english forum like this respected one.. no need to check your spelling becoz it will get improved with time... and about Grammer forget about it.... things come together ..so don't rush things my dear you willl learn if you have the will ..Allah sob7anah created the earth & skies in 7 days.......doesn't mean anything to u?1 am not a teacher but as a student u have to learn from your mistakes and learn from others... conceal the help of any good book ... let me tell you alittle secret ( i sometimes speak E with my self infront of the mirror..but am not crazy..lol
    wish u the best.. rememebr that GIRLS are always the best

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2006-07-31
  7. زهرة الحائط

زهرة الحائط عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-05-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    first welcome sister... am happy to see so many girls here...yemeni girls r the best ever ya rab i7fadhan
    don't be shy girl am a new memeber too and i personally speak a terrible english sometimes..lol............ i think you mean by your Q english language, right?
    okay sis. all u gonna do is to read much and write much... the most important thing is to practice... practicing the language is very useful.. you can practice what you have learned with your friends at school or just by making conversations with english speakers ..like writing in an english forum like this respected one.. no need to check your spelling becoz it will get improved with time... and about Grammer forget about it.... things come together ..so don't rush things my dear you willl learn if you have the will ..Allah sob7anah created the earth & skies in 7 days.......doesn't mean anything to u?1 am not a teacher but as a student u have to learn from your mistakes and learn from others... conceal the help of any good book ... let me tell you alittle secret ( i sometimes speak E with my self infront of the mirror..but am not crazy..lol
    wish u the best..:p rememebr that GIRLS are always the best

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2006-07-31
  9. SINCERE

SINCERE عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-20
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Asslam alikom
    i am new here too. but if u want to improve your English Language u just have to practice talking and read alot.

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2006-08-01
  11. google

google عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-02-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    if you have the sincere intention you will learn it in no time . Try to memorize sentences rather than words , I see this helpful

Don't be hesitated to talk with your relative in english just for training purpose and if anyone make fun of you just ignore them

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2006-08-02
  13. SamiAlganhey

SamiAlganhey عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Also, If you want too
    We have some post Here In the English Forum, That have Websites, which can help you with your Arabic. i hope you like it here
    Please do let us know if you need any more help

BEST WISHES

مشاركة هذه الصفحة