الكاتب : Euphoria   المشاهدات : 675   الردود : 11    ‏2006-07-20
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2006-07-20
  1. Euphoria

Euphoria عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    A jobless man applied for the position of "office boy"at Microsoft. The HR manager interviewed him thenwatched him cleaning the floor as a test. "You areemployed."

He said." Give me your e-mail address and I'll sendyou the application to fill in, as well as date whenyou may start."

The man replied "But I don't have a computer, neitheran email."I'm sorry", said the HR manager, "If you don't have anemail, that means you do not exist. And who doesn'texist, cannot have the job."

The man left with no hope at all. He didn't know whatto do, with only $10 in his pocket. He then decided togo to the supermarket and buy a 10Kg tomato crate.

He then sold the tomatoes in a door to door round. Inless than two hours, he succeeded to double hiscapital. He repeated the Operation three times, andreturned home with $60. The man realized that he cansurvive by thisWay, and started to go everyday earlier, and returnlate Thus, his money doubled or tripled every day.
    Shortly, he bought a cart, then a truck, then he hadhis own fleet of delivery vehicles.

5 years later, the man is one of the biggest foodretailers in the US . He started to plan his family'sfuture, and decided to have a life insurance.

He called an insurance broker, and chose a protectionplan. When the conversation was concluded, the brokerasked him his email. The man replied, "I don't have anemail". The broker answered curiously, "You don't havean email, and yet have succeeded to build an empire.

Can you imagine what you could have been if you had anemail?!!"
    The man thought for a while and replied, "Yes, I'd bean office boy at Microsoft!"

Moral of the story:

M1 - Internet is not the solution to your life.
    M2 - If you don't have internet, and work hard, you
    can be a millionaire.
    M3 - If you received this message by email, you are
    closer to being an office boy,
    than a millionaire..........

Have a great day!!!
    Pls. Note: - Do not forward this email to me back, I'mclosing all my email addresses & going to selltomatoes!!! Like to Join?!!!

Smiling after reading is not mandatory!!!

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2006-07-20
  3. Euphoria

Euphoria عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    A jobless man applied for the position of "office boy"at Microsoft. The HR manager interviewed him thenwatched him cleaning the floor as a test. "You areemployed."

He said." Give me your e-mail address and I'll sendyou the application to fill in, as well as date whenyou may start."

The man replied "But I don't have a computer, neitheran email."I'm sorry", said the HR manager, "If you don't have anemail, that means you do not exist. And who doesn'texist, cannot have the job."

The man left with no hope at all. He didn't know whatto do, with only $10 in his pocket. He then decided togo to the supermarket and buy a 10Kg tomato crate.

He then sold the tomatoes in a door to door round. Inless than two hours, he succeeded to double hiscapital. He repeated the Operation three times, andreturned home with $60. The man realized that he cansurvive by thisWay, and started to go everyday earlier, and returnlate Thus, his money doubled or tripled every day.
    Shortly, he bought a cart, then a truck, then he hadhis own fleet of delivery vehicles.

5 years later, the man is one of the biggest foodretailers in the US . He started to plan his family'sfuture, and decided to have a life insurance.

He called an insurance broker, and chose a protectionplan. When the conversation was concluded, the brokerasked him his email. The man replied, "I don't have anemail". The broker answered curiously, "You don't havean email, and yet have succeeded to build an empire.

Can you imagine what you could have been if you had anemail?!!"
    The man thought for a while and replied, "Yes, I'd bean office boy at Microsoft!"

Moral of the story:

M1 - Internet is not the solution to your life.
    M2 - If you don't have internet, and work hard, you
    can be a millionaire.
    M3 - If you received this message by email, you are
    closer to being an office boy,
    than a millionaire..........

Have a great day!!!
    Pls. Note: - Do not forward this email to me back, I'mclosing all my email addresses & going to selltomatoes!!! Like to Join?!!!

Smiling after reading is not mandatory!!!

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2006-07-21
  5. ابو الفهود

ابو الفهود عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-10-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    loooooooooooool,nice one, thanks

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2006-07-21
  7. ابو الفهود

ابو الفهود عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-10-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    loooooooooooool,nice one, thanks

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2006-07-21
  9. Euphoria

Euphoria عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    YOUR WELCOME!

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2006-07-21
  11. Euphoria

Euphoria عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    YOUR WELCOME!

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2006-07-21
  13. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    lllllllllooooooooooollll
    ok, so nobody needs an email, when we want to be a millionäR

best wishes

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2006-07-21
  15. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    lllllllllooooooooooollll
    ok, so nobody needs an email, when we want to be a millionäR

best wishes

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2006-07-21
  17. Euphoria

Euphoria عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thats what its sayin innit?~ lets go buy a kilo tomatoes as wel tobe an millionaire! lol

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2006-07-21
  19. Euphoria

Euphoria عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thats what its sayin innit?~ lets go buy a kilo tomatoes as wel tobe an millionaire! lol

مشاركة هذه الصفحة